1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Vegas Guys: Help a Cali guy out

Discussion in 'South West' started by asus611, Dec 6, 2011.

1. Dec 6, 2011 at 11:22 AM
    asus611

asus611 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    CA
    Vehicle:
    03 Double Cab Prerunner
    So I'm going to Vegas next week "on vacation" to help my mother do stuff around the house and get her tires replaced on her Tacoma.

I've already got the tires sourced out as well as the installation.

I'm interested in locals' opinions as to where to take her truck to get aligned after the new tires are mounted.

She lives on the southside of McCarran Airport near the outlet stores.

Any recommendations as to a good place that can do an alignment for her truck? This is totally stock nothing outrageous like an LT suspension or something like that.

Thanks in advance!

2. Dec 10, 2011 at 8:59 PM
    gbtoy4x4

gbtoy4x4 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Greg
    Las Vegas
    Vehicle:
    2010 Silver TRD AC OR 4x4 6sp
    Factory Silver Sport Grill, Gray TRD Shift Knob, BFG 285/75/16 AT's, Debadged, AFE Cai, TRD Short Shifter, Redline Hood Struts, Leer Topper, Budbilt Front, Mid+Xcase Skids, ELocker Skid, Icon C/O, Built Right UCA's, Rear 2in AAL w/Bilstiens, AP U-Bolt flip, 1" 4Crawler Body Lift, Relentless Front Bumper w/Lights + Sliders, Rear Breather Mod, 5 ProComp 7089 Rims, AP SS Brake Lines, Famous Fab HC Rear Bumper W/Swing Out Tire Carrier, Synthetic Brake Fluid, Synthetic Power Steering Fluid, Front Superbumps, Hood Blackout,
    DonnoD works at pep boys on Decatur by Arizona Charlie's and does alignements
    He did mine

Products Discussed in

To Top