Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

so cal white sands???

Old 01-09-2012, 10:33 PM   #1
Hug balls bitch
big dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
big dog's Tacoma Gallery
so cal white sands???

I used to live in so Cal and me and some friends used to go to this place called white sands to wheel I think it was out somewhere near montclair or a little more west of there if anyone knows where this is and could tell me that would be great I only went there a few times and mostly at night too wheel and LOL next time I'm in so Cal I want to hit that place up sober and the day time lol thanks
Old 01-23-2012, 10:22 PM   #2
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Buhahahaha sooooo much fail right herrrr
Old 01-23-2012, 10:25 PM   #3
Hug balls bitch
big dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

big dog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOT View Post
Buhahahaha sooooo much fail right herrrr

Stalker how did you find this I forgot I even posted it LOL
Old 01-23-2012, 10:29 PM   #4
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
I just was trolling the southwest
Old 01-23-2012, 10:30 PM   #5
Hug balls bitch

big dog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOT View Post
I just was trolling the southwest

LOL