Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Phoenix meet 11/29

Old 12-03-2008, 05:15 PM   #41
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerfanXD View Post
We should do a(nother) AZ Taco shootout...
That would be SWEET!!!!!
But this time, your Wife has to "Break" something.

actually, our new Microwave has been pissing me off a little bit.
Old 12-03-2008, 05:16 PM   #42
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
Why is only one truck dirty?!
2 Reasons. PackerfanXD has a new "top secret" wax, or Greysky dosnt know how to avoid mud holes.
Old 12-03-2008, 05:17 PM   #43
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
2 Reasons. PackerfanXD has a new "top secret" wax, or Greysky dosnt know how to avoid mud holes.

Like me!
Old 12-03-2008, 05:19 PM   #44
^^^^ 3%er ^^^^
Packman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Packman73's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That would be SWEET!!!!!
But this time, your Wife has to "Break" something.

actually, our new Microwave has been pissing me off a little bit.
What up Chris?
Yeah, maybe a Christmas Weekend Taco Shootout? I'll have a lot more pop cans and I have target stands for paper targets...
Old 12-03-2008, 05:21 PM   #45
Im so hungry i can ride a horse...
kmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
kmrofka's Tacoma Gallery
yeah tell me if you guys go again that would be SICK
Old 12-03-2008, 05:22 PM   #46

Quote:
What up Chris?
Yeah, maybe a Christmas Weekend Taco Shootout? I'll have a lot more pop cans and I have target stands for paper targets...
Cool. As our company is on its last job, I may have PLENTY of time to go out for a good shoot!
Hey, How you likeing the Fog Light Mod?
Old 12-03-2008, 05:23 PM   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmrofka View Post
yeah tell me if you guys go again that would be SICK
PackerfanXD, and I will talk it over, and figure out a date, then post it.
Old 12-03-2008, 05:24 PM   #48
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Cool. As our company is on its last job, I may have PLENTY of time to go out for a good shoot!
chris i think with all your free time you should drive everyone to the east coast for a week or 2

OT i'm pretty sure i found a new place to live that'll run me about $150/mon cheaper than where im at now so maybe i can come shoot trash with yall sometime!
Old 12-03-2008, 05:24 PM   #50
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
chris i think with all your free time you should drive everyone to the east coast for a week or 2

OT i'm pretty sure i found a new place to live that'll run me about $150/mon cheaper than where im at now so maybe i can come shoot trash with yall sometime!

and by everyone i pretty much mean you and greysky
Old 12-03-2008, 05:25 PM   #51

Quote:

C'mon down, Copper!
Old 12-03-2008, 05:27 PM   #52
^^^^ 3%er ^^^^
Packman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Packman73's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I love it! Though sometimes in the morning I forget to turn on my regular lights.
Old 12-03-2008, 05:32 PM   #54
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
To hell with ya then.
nothing against you...but greysky is way better looking...and well...chris is going to have all that free time to bring her over
Old 12-03-2008, 05:34 PM   #55
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
To hell with ya then.
matt lets let them have their fun, we got plenty we can shoot here in desert.
Old 12-03-2008, 06:08 PM   #56

Quote:
and by everyone i pretty much mean you and greysky
My Wife wont approve. She would have to come too. And that would mean we wouldnt stop until we hit the Bahamas.
Quote:
nothing against you...but greysky is way better looking...and well...chris is going to have all that free time to bring her over
Refer to above post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianr View Post
matt lets let them have their fun, we got plenty we can shoot here in desert.
HEY! Last time I let you shoot my AR!.
Old 12-03-2008, 06:12 PM   #57
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
My Wife wont approve. She would have to come too. And that would mean we wouldnt stop until we hit the Bahamas.

Refer to above post.

ok bring the wife then...i'll intercept greysky somewhere between az and the bahamas
Old 12-03-2008, 06:13 PM   #58

Quote:
ok bring the wife then...i'll intercept greysky somewhere between az and the bahamas
Now THAT might work! Should we ask Greysky?
Old 12-03-2008, 06:15 PM   #59
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
hey now! that thing was fun. thanks again man.
Old 12-03-2008, 06:16 PM   #60
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
Now THAT might work! Should we ask Greysky?
nah surprise her

go with the better to ask for forgiveness than permission