Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Phoenix meet 11/29

Old 12-03-2008, 09:38 PM   #81
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreySky72 View Post
hahaha thats goin to be a long ride cowboy.. and as for the ex seal thing.. ex or not hes a seal and I will always LOVE and respect that hahaha
yeah yeah...ok so i'll tow the horse close and then ride in

i cant compete with a seal tho...
Old 12-03-2008, 09:39 PM   #82
Lemon
GreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GreySky72's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
I'll have her AND my Wife aiming at me!
Ummm....did you NOT see this picture?

I'm a dork! but I did take out those pop cans pretty dang good!
Old 12-04-2008, 04:57 AM   #84
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
BTW Chris ya I need work done on my truck.. freaking thing squeaks like a whiny bitch since I sprayed the mud off the undercarriage
Ok, well, your gonna have to take me for a ride so I can identify the problems. Mud does that to your truck, though. One reason why I steer clear of it. The mud out here can eat thru an axel seal (front) in a day. And I got tired of changeing them. STAY OUT OF THE MUD.
Old 12-04-2008, 05:15 AM   #85
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Ok, well, your gonna have to take me for a ride so I can identify the problems. Mud does that to your truck, though. One reason why I steer clear of it. The mud out here can eat thru an axel seal (front) in a day. And I got tired of changeing them. STAY OUT OF THE MUD.

I think I egged her on do go through it. So, blame can patially be applied <here>.
Old 12-04-2008, 01:54 PM   #86
Lemon
GreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

oh hell, I sprayed the mud off right when I got home.. I think it was me spraying the shit out of it that cause the squeaks.. and you dont even need to go for a ride to hear them, all I need to do is pull up and hop put of my truck.. you'll def hear it. I have a super high pitch pinging squeak while I drive too I love it. As for staying out of the mud.. we'll see
Old 12-04-2008, 03:32 PM   #87
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
oh hell, I sprayed the mud off right when I got home.. I think it was me spraying the shit out of it that cause the squeaks.. and you dont even need to go for a ride to hear them, all I need to do is pull up and hop put of my truck.. you'll def hear it. I have a super high pitch pinging squeak while I drive too I love it. As for staying out of the mud.. we'll see
Cool. I have some tricks up my sleave for getting rid of squeaks.
Old 12-04-2008, 10:35 PM   #88
Lemon

I got up under there today and sprayed some wd-40 all over the place and put some other grease crap on some stuff.. seemed to have helped, keep your fingers crossed but I'm coming to you if they reappear