Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Any one in the Elko County, Nevada area know of any descent shops to install a lift?

Old 12-05-2008, 11:42 AM   #21
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyToyTaco View Post
I would do the work myself and save myself $600, IMHO!

...except the tires, wheels, alignment of course..
Yeah I know but I'm going to get it done on Monday. I just said fu*# it! I'm sick of procrastinating. So I'm going to drop the truck off Sunday so they can get started Monday morning! Be done by that late afternoon.
Old 12-05-2008, 11:50 AM   #22
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
Sweet man. I didnt pay for my install so i dont know about the cost..sounds like a good deal though
Old 12-05-2008, 06:54 PM   #23
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Smile

Quote:
Sweet man. I didnt pay for my install so i dont know about the cost..sounds like a good deal though
Eh, I'm not sure if its a good deal but I'm just glad someone is going to do it! But yeah, front coils, rear AAL's, swap all with 5100's, TC UCA's, wheels and tires balanced and mounted, TPMS, trimming wherever needed and final alignment for around $600. He said it might even be less but he's not sure until he sees my setup.
Old 12-05-2008, 08:05 PM   #24
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
i talked to my buddy down at the shop about your install, he says he would have charged more than 600 i say go 4 it... git r dun! then post pics!
Old 12-05-2008, 08:20 PM   #25
Lieutenant Dan.

Smile

Quote:
i talked to my buddy down at the shop about your install, he says he would have charged more than 600 i say go 4 it... git r dun! then post pics!
Now remember, I have all the parts. That price is just for the labor. Yeah I'll post pics for sure. I don't want to get to excited or else something will go wrong you know? I just hope it all works out!