1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Wet Taco Meet (Elephant Butte Lake, NM) 10-11 March 2012 - POLL

Discussion in 'South West' started by nexgen91, Feb 29, 2012.

?

What day does everyone want to do the trail ride, and should we goto the VLA?

Poll closed Mar 30, 2012.
  1. Saturday trail ride - w/ VLA trip

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. Saturday trail ride - NO VLA trip

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Sunday trail ride - w/ VLA trip

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  4. Sunday trail ride - NO VLA trip

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  5. Other (specify in post)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Feb 29, 2012 at 6:46 PM
    nexgen91

nexgen91 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    04 4Runner Limited
    3 inch body lift, bigger tires, going mild on this one.
    We are going to go wheeling and camping around Elephant Butte Lake Saturday and Sunday March 10 & 11 so bring your camping gear, pets, food and drinks and your trucks! If you don't want to camp that's fine too. (editors note: no, that would suck!) We will be meeting up Saturday/Sunday AM at the local Walmart. If anybody is off Monday Colin will be staying over.

This is a nice central location for both the Elpaso and ABQ folks to meet up as well as anybody else, so come on, lets go!! More details to follow.

Here is the google map of the area. http://maps.google.com/maps?q=87901&...87901&t=h&z=13

Anyone interested please see the el paso taco stop thread and the following facebook page: This is a poll to decide what day to do the main trail. Options will be Saturday or Sunday.

2. Feb 29, 2012 at 6:59 PM
    cactuscorn

cactuscorn Another FNG

Member:
    Rapid City, South Dakota
    Vehicle:
    2019 Cement TRD OR AT DCLB w/JBL Premium Package
    Ironman Stage 2 FCP 3" lift kit, Ironman skid plate kit, C4 Fab Hybrid front bumper and frame supports, C4 Fab sliders, Smittybuilt X2O 10k lb winch, Diode Dynamics Pro fogs, Baja Designs Sport fogs, Falken Rubitrek AT's, Midland Micro MXT275 GMRS radio, Victory 4x4 hood hinge antenna mount, ARE MX shell, 12 Volt Solutions remote starter w/ phone app module, Overland Equipped aux power tray/Blue Sea 12 circut ST blade fuse block w/ 187 series 100a circut breaker, OEM bedmat and floor mats, Hooke Road tailgate cover, JDM ASTAR 800 lumen LED reverse bulbs, iOttie wireless phone charger, blue LED dome light, back seat dog bed and rear seat12v/USB ports, Ironman diff breather, ac drain mod,, tons of rad recovery equipment and every cubbyhole filled with crap. On order: Method MR 316 wheels and 285/70R/17 BFG KO2's.
    my thought is it would be easier to all meet up at walmart sat mornin but im not married to the idea. it also gives us some buffer room for a longer VLA trip which i think will rule.

3. Feb 29, 2012 at 7:05 PM
    nexgen91

Member:
    Vehicle:
    04 4Runner Limited
    By the way I voted for the wrong thing, I'll make the necessary adjustments when everyone has voted.

4. Feb 29, 2012 at 7:12 PM
    cactuscorn

cactuscorn Another FNG

Member:
    Rapid City, South Dakota
    Vehicle:
    Ironman Stage 2 FCP 3" lift kit, Ironman skid plate kit, C4 Fab Hybrid front bumper and frame supports, C4 Fab sliders, Smittybuilt X2O 10k lb winch, Diode Dynamics Pro fogs, Baja Designs Sport fogs, Falken Rubitrek AT's, Midland Micro MXT275 GMRS radio, Victory 4x4 hood hinge antenna mount, ARE MX shell, 12 Volt Solutions remote starter w/ phone app module, Overland Equipped aux power tray/Blue Sea 12 circut ST blade fuse block w/ 187 series 100a circut breaker, OEM bedmat and floor mats, Hooke Road tailgate cover, JDM ASTAR 800 lumen LED reverse bulbs, iOttie wireless phone charger, blue LED dome light, back seat dog bed and rear seat12v/USB ports, Ironman diff breather, ac drain mod,, tons of rad recovery equipment and every cubbyhole filled with crap. On order: Method MR 316 wheels and 285/70R/17 BFG KO2's.
    you are fired!

5. Feb 29, 2012 at 7:51 PM
    tacocolin

tacocolin Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Colin
    Cloudcroft New Mexico.
    Vehicle:
    Kevin's (ATO) bad ass rig he built
    Everything Kevin from ATO did on his... and then some. LOL
    Here is my thinking, we meet up at wally world on sat morning, go set up/ find camping area. then hit some local trails around the area. Then go back bbq/ bonfire chill out.

Then sunday morning we all head out to VLA trail, (now if you need to leave stuff behind, my friend or dads house is available to do so) it sounds awesome with a ton of water crossing and should be fun for all, nothing too crazy I heard. Plus going to the VLA would be cool, and that would be a sweet picture of all these tacos and the VLAs! LOL

6. Feb 29, 2012 at 8:25 PM
    nexgen91

Member:
    Vehicle:
    04 4Runner Limited
    lol, I just suck at multi tasking tonight. trying to dig up info for the trail and create waypoints, and vote all at once. :)

7. Feb 29, 2012 at 8:39 PM
    cactuscorn

cactuscorn Another FNG

Member:
    Rapid City, South Dakota
    Vehicle:
    agreed! been wantin to see these since watchin 2010. did see the KLA (kinda large array) off the 60 on the way to sunrise last year and it only wetted my appitite

8. Mar 2, 2012 at 1:22 PM
    Victoria2657

Victoria2657 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Valentina
    New Mexico
    Vehicle:
    2011 TRD Sport PreRunner, Speedway Blue
    I voted. I am so excited! My doggie better be on her best behavior! She is just a pup (8 months) but she just has a strange littler personality. She isn't all that friendly at first but I think this is going to be a great socializing experience for her.

Products Discussed in

To Top