Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Reno and surrounding areas: Official spotted, BS, and meets thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-15-2013, 09:31 AM   #2121
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
Anyone been here?

Was just there last week pricing out a drive shaft
Old 11-15-2013, 01:22 PM   #2122
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
Anyone been here?

Yep. They did my front ARB install, shortened my driveshaft and balanced it. Tits work and good prices.
Old 11-17-2013, 07:46 AM   #2123
GreatBasinTaco is a jewel in the roughGreatBasinTaco is a jewel in the roughGreatBasinTaco is a jewel in the rough
Army:
Name: Mike
GreatBasinTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Got my one piece made their. Good price and good work, just like Jason said.
Old 11-17-2013, 02:20 PM   #2124
gjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud of

Air Force: 1st Recon Squadron
Name: Jerry
gjacobsjr's Tacoma Gallery
Weekend project done

Old 11-17-2013, 04:42 PM   #2125
"Not all those who wander are lost"
Traction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic, Search and Rescue, Wildland Firefighting
Name: Nathan
Traction120's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gjacobsjr View Post
Weekend project done

Nice. Any noticeable gains?
Old 11-17-2013, 04:44 PM   #2126
Traction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

So after my bumpers are finished, I am now planning to long travel my truck. This means a lot of saving and mods on hold for the most part while I gather as much information and parts needed for this project.
Old 11-17-2013, 05:14 PM   #2127
Its 4 o’clock somewhere
la0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traction120 View Post
So after my bumpers are finished, I am now planning to long travel my truck. This means a lot of saving and mods on hold for the most part while I gather as much information and parts needed for this project.
Nice decision, kinda wish I went that route with mine. Now I'm just going to SAS it
Old 11-17-2013, 05:37 PM   #2128

Quote:
Originally Posted by la0d0g View Post
Nice decision, kinda wish I went that route with mine. Now I'm just going to SAS it
Well, I'm at the point where I can go one of two ways with my build, and I just can't shake the urge to go fast.

Instead of SAS, just get a +2 long travel and have the best of both worlds
Old 11-17-2013, 05:39 PM   #2129

Oh and a big nudge in my decision was the 92 runner I just acquired. That'll be my crawler eventually.
Old 11-17-2013, 07:49 PM   #2130
Its 4 o’clock somewhere
la0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shed

la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Oh and a big nudge in my decision was the 92 runner I just acquired. That'll be my crawler eventually.
Sweet, sounds like you're going to have two badass rigs.
Old 11-17-2013, 09:10 PM   #2131
gjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud of

Quote:
Nice. Any noticeable gains?
Believe it or not there is pretty noticeable gains. Not huge but definitely noticeable
Old 11-17-2013, 09:11 PM   #2132

Quote:
Believe it or not there is pretty noticeable gains. Not huge but definitely noticeable
Right on
Old 11-17-2013, 09:24 PM   #2133
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TJ
skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Worth the coin and the trouble?
Old 11-17-2013, 09:48 PM   #2134

It was fun to put in. 200 bucks kind of a toss up. I personally like it. I have airaid cai, power and T's and now this so yes definitely noticeable from stock. As far as if you want to buy, only you can answer that. But for me it was worth it.
Old 11-18-2013, 12:10 AM   #2135
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys, figured I'd copy my post into here:

Quoted from facebook, TW member and friend Shane flopped his truck on it's side earlier this afternoon in the Death Valley, Trona area. Somehow, he was able to get it back on 4 wheels, but upon starting the truck it died after 5 seconds. I helped him diagnose it to be a hydro-lock from oil in the combustion chambers, he got the oil out, but now the truck wont start. He suspects the battery died, but we do not know if he has damaged the internals. Possibly need a tow truck, might just need a jump. He is completely alone, no passengers, no other vehicles with him.

He needs to get back home...anybody in that area willing to help out a fellow TW member?

If you can help, please PM me so I can contact him on facebook, since that seems to be his only form of communication at this point (oddly enough).

Quote:
117*10'26.55"W
35*59'56.0"N
Took a side road to a small mine off of South Park Canyon Rd., intersection is between bridge and narrow rough part between Windrose Rd. and first cabin.
Need a jump, possible tow. Batteries dead, possible internal engine damage.
Only have intermittent data connection, no call capability.
8 gallons of water, food for a few days.
Will check back here periodically. Bedding down for the night, may hike to Ballarat in the morning.
Quote:
I really, really miss my family.
I need to get home in time to take Matthew to Disneyland for his birthday on Tuesday. Not. Going. To. Miss. That.
Quote:
If you are taking steps to help me out, PLEASE let me know! Especially any info about any recovery efforts started on my behalf.

Old 11-18-2013, 12:14 AM   #2136
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TJ
skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
Here's the thread Matt started too.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...est-395-a.html
Old 11-18-2013, 07:38 PM   #2137
"Rumors of Bob, but never Bob. It is Bob, right?"
Bobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
Bobbb's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody else catch this vid on channel 2 news?

http://www.ktvn.com/category/170899/...autostart=true

I buy stuff from CTA in Carson so don't recognize the guys from the Reno store.
Old 11-19-2013, 12:29 AM   #2138
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Never saw it... dont watch the nightly news very often
Old 11-19-2013, 12:30 AM   #2139

BTW, anyone local need some parts (anything 4wheelparts sells) let me know. I can likely get you a better deal than they'll offer you.
Old 11-19-2013, 12:41 AM   #2140
blake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Blake
blake5995's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
BTW, anyone local need some parts (anything 4wheelparts sells) let me know. I can likely get you a better deal than they'll offer you.
you a trans american wholesaler?

Products Discussed in this Thread