Nice Marmot
Scubatoe is on a distinguished road
Navy: H-60 Driver
Name: Steve
Scubatoe's Tacoma Gallery
Can't beat that!
Old 03-31-2014, 10:02 AM   #2562
"Not all those who wander are lost"
Traction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic, Search and Rescue, Wildland Firefighting
Name: Nathan
Traction120's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody running a stock filter want a free upgrade? Turd washable AFE drop in. Let me know
Old 03-31-2014, 06:44 PM   #2563
Traction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traction120 View Post
Anybody running a stock filter want a free upgrade? Turd washable AFE drop in. Let me know
Really guys? Free to a good home? Just come grab it at the shop...
Old 03-31-2014, 07:13 PM   #2564
Reaper's Taco
ReaperTaco98 is a name known to allReaperTaco98 is a name known to allReaperTaco98 is a name known to allReaperTaco98 is a name known to allReaperTaco98 is a name known to allReaperTaco98 is a name known to all

Army: Sgt. 2-8IN 2-4ID 13F Fister
Name: Tyler
ReaperTaco98's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Really guys? Free to a good home? Just come grab it at the shop...
It's a different size than in 1st gens right?
Old 03-31-2014, 07:45 PM   #2566
Reaper's Taco
ReaperTaco98 is a name known to allReaperTaco98 is a name known to allReaperTaco98 is a name known to allReaperTaco98 is a name known to allReaperTaco98 is a name known to allReaperTaco98 is a name known to all

Army: Sgt. 2-8IN 2-4ID 13F Fister
Name: Tyler
ReaperTaco98's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah that's what i thought but i wasn't 100%
Old 03-31-2014, 09:08 PM   #2567
Road rage is a hobby
Oowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EMS:
Name: Owen
Oowen's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Me want. I don't know when I'll be in reno next though.
Old 03-31-2014, 09:10 PM   #2568
nvwiggins is one of the sharper tools in the shednvwiggins is one of the sharper tools in the shednvwiggins is one of the sharper tools in the shednvwiggins is one of the sharper tools in the shednvwiggins is one of the sharper tools in the shednvwiggins is one of the sharper tools in the shednvwiggins is one of the sharper tools in the shednvwiggins is one of the sharper tools in the shednvwiggins is one of the sharper tools in the shednvwiggins is one of the sharper tools in the shednvwiggins is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
nvwiggins's Tacoma Gallery
Reno and surrounding areas: Official spotted, BS, and meets thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oowen View Post
Me want. I don't know when I'll be in reno next though.

I'll be back around Easter if you want me to bring it up.
Old 03-31-2014, 09:15 PM   #2569
Road rage is a hobby
Oowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EMS:
Oowen's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvwiggins View Post
I'll be back around Easter of you want me to bring it up.
That would be awesome! I appreciate it!
Old 03-31-2014, 09:21 PM   #2570
nvwiggins is one of the sharper tools in the shednvwiggins is one of the sharper tools in the shednvwiggins is one of the sharper tools in the shednvwiggins is one of the sharper tools in the shednvwiggins is one of the sharper tools in the shednvwiggins is one of the sharper tools in the shednvwiggins is one of the sharper tools in the shednvwiggins is one of the sharper tools in the shednvwiggins is one of the sharper tools in the shednvwiggins is one of the sharper tools in the shednvwiggins is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'll swing by tomorrow and grab it from you Nate.
Old 03-31-2014, 09:30 PM   #2571

Sounds good
Old 04-01-2014, 09:06 AM   #2572
Jarrettc10 is on a distinguished road

Name: Jarrett
Jarrettc10's Tacoma Gallery
Possible camping grounds

Hey guys I don't post a lot on here cause I just found out about this thread but I was wondering does anyone know of any good campsites around Reno? A few of my friends and I are looking to go camping in the beginning of May and I'm trying to find a good site. My taco only has a stage 1 icon lift so I can't do anything crazy and the other people I'm running with only have stock jeeps and tacos. I'm looking for something near a lake where I can possible bring some guns to shoot as well. If you have any suggestions please let me know! Thanks guys!
Old 04-01-2014, 09:32 AM   #2574
Jarrettc10 is on a distinguished road

Name: Jarrett
Jarrettc10's Tacoma Gallery
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
how far would you be looking to drive?
I'm not looking for anything over an hour and a half or two hours away. But I'm looking to do a little off roading too
Old 04-01-2014, 10:26 AM   #2575
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
Why are you getting rid of the filter Nathan?
Old 04-01-2014, 10:41 AM   #2576
Road rage is a hobby
EMS:
Oowen's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Fat

Decided to get a quote for new oem leafs from toyota for shits and giggles.
Old 04-01-2014, 10:41 AM   #2577

Quote:
Originally Posted by skidooman View Post
Why are you getting rid of the filter Nathan?
Bought a K&N intake
Old 04-01-2014, 11:26 AM   #2578
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Holy crap! My price just went up.

JK.
Old 04-01-2014, 11:52 AM   #2579

Quote:
Are yours shot?
Old 04-01-2014, 11:58 AM   #2580
Road rage is a hobby
EMS:
Oowen's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skidooman View Post
Holy crap! My price just went up.

JK.
Hey no fair!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvwiggins View Post
Are yours shot?
Yeah, I have about .5" of room before I hit bumpstops.

Products Discussed in this Thread