Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Reno and surrounding areas: Official spotted, BS, and meets thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-11-2013, 07:21 AM   #1361
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Last chance. Any one else in for moon rocks?
Old 05-11-2013, 12:14 PM   #1362
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
Kolt went to Disney Land or I'd say maybe.
Old 05-12-2013, 12:21 AM   #1363
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
For all you weenies that didn't go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwL_IzMi3vY
Old 05-15-2013, 11:37 PM   #1364
"Not all those who wander are lost"
Traction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic, Search and Rescue, Wildland Firefighting
Name: Nathan
Traction120's Tacoma Gallery
So quiet! Everybody must be just as busy as me lately.
Old 05-16-2013, 10:57 AM   #1365
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I guess so! Been crazy busy. Just when I think I cant get any busier or have more to do... I do!
I'm going to need some camping and wheeling to wind down next month..... Who else is down?
Old 05-16-2013, 11:31 AM   #1366
Its 4 o’clock somewhere
la0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Yeah I guess so! Been crazy busy. Just when I think I cant get any busier or have more to do... I do!
I'm going to need some camping and wheeling to wind down next month..... Who else is down?
Since I'm not able to go to Slick Rock this weekend I'm definitely down for a run/camp next month. Count me in!
Old 05-16-2013, 11:39 AM   #1367
"Rumors of Bob, but never Bob. It is Bob, right?"
Bobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
Bobbb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I just got summoned for jury duty next month so I may be farked for a while. I have to wait until the 2nd week of June to find out if they still need/want me. I'm jonesing bad to get my ass out camping too so this couldn't have come at a worse time.
Old 05-17-2013, 10:06 AM   #1368
gjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud of

Air Force: 1st Recon Squadron
Name: Jerry
gjacobsjr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Putting in the backyard is killig me but my wife is loving it. I need some play time so im in.
Old 05-17-2013, 11:11 AM   #1369
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TJ
skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
Me and some buddies are going camping at Big Creek over the 1st and 2nd of June. Anyone can join us if they want. Not going to do much wheeling though, except in the Rhino.
Although a couple years ago there was a slide on the Kingston side just above the upper bathrooms, it made a pretty good boulder mess where the road once was. Dont know if they cleaned it up though.
Old 05-17-2013, 08:52 PM   #1370
1sttaco11 is on a distinguished road

Marines: USMC Mountain Warfare Training Center
1sttaco11's Tacoma Gallery
gentlemen, any recommendations on where i could get my stock sport wheels powder coated? Not familiar with the shops out this way and i would like to get this done soon but i don't wanna go to some place and then not be satisfied with the finish product. Thanks for you time.
Old 05-19-2013, 08:38 AM   #1371
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery

Ok guys, here is the latest giveaway.

It's a custom 10" bar that will feature a special one of a kind touch.

Instructions:
... Tacomaworld members: like and share the page and comment what you will put the bar on

Non Tacomaworld members: join tacomaworld and post in the "SeeLite wants to sponsors this forum" thread where you will mount the bar.

This will run until we get 100 entries.

GOOD LUCK!
SeeLite wants to sponsor the forum! ATTN MODERATORS
Old 05-20-2013, 07:19 AM   #1372
gjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud of

you would think that with all the lights you have and have changed out you would be able to see now.
Old 05-20-2013, 02:01 PM   #1373
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
I can see now, but if I can see better for free what's wrong with that?
Old 05-20-2013, 02:24 PM   #1374
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sttaco11 View Post
gentlemen, any recommendations on where i could get my stock sport wheels powder coated? Not familiar with the shops out this way and i would like to get this done soon but i don't wanna go to some place and then not be satisfied with the finish product. Thanks for you time.
Seems like all the PC shops I've talked to out here wont touch alloys due to liability issues. They say there has been research that shows that alloys are more prone to fail after powder coat so wont do it for liability reasons.
Old 05-22-2013, 07:48 AM   #1375

Whats goin this upcoming three day weekend?
Old 05-22-2013, 09:59 PM   #1376
Fidel775 has a spectacular aura aboutFidel775 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Fidel
Fidel775's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gjacobsjr View Post
Work, lots of work LOL
Old 05-23-2013, 12:25 AM   #1377

Yeah not sure on my plans either .
Definitely need to empty out my apartment lease is up and the end of the month. But also need to go out and have some fun- too much work and no play lately! Maybe camping.
Old 05-23-2013, 09:09 AM   #1378
Squirrel cage is one of the sharper tools in the shedSquirrel cage is one of the sharper tools in the shedSquirrel cage is one of the sharper tools in the shedSquirrel cage is one of the sharper tools in the shedSquirrel cage is one of the sharper tools in the shedSquirrel cage is one of the sharper tools in the shedSquirrel cage is one of the sharper tools in the shedSquirrel cage is one of the sharper tools in the shedSquirrel cage is one of the sharper tools in the shedSquirrel cage is one of the sharper tools in the shedSquirrel cage is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam
Squirrel cage's Tacoma Gallery
Off to the Black Rock!
Old 05-23-2013, 09:26 AM   #1379
Zombie Response Team
ROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
ROCKSLINGER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gjacobsjr View Post

“Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time”

Products Discussed in this Thread