Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Reno and surrounding areas: Official spotted, BS, and meets thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-21-2013, 05:59 PM   #1521
gjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud of

Air Force: 1st Recon Squadron
Name: Jerry
gjacobsjr's Tacoma Gallery
Looking good
Old 07-21-2013, 07:50 PM   #1522
"Not all those who wander are lost"
Traction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic, Search and Rescue, Wildland Firefighting
Name: Nathan
Traction120's Tacoma Gallery
New page!

Has everyone visited this thread yet?
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...o-mod-day.html
Old 07-21-2013, 09:53 PM   #1523
la0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traction120 View Post
New page!

Has everyone visited this thread yet?
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...o-mod-day.html
Nice bump Nathan. Everyone: I think we're leaning towards the 17th unless a bunch of people vote for another day.
Old 07-21-2013, 10:01 PM   #1524
Traction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by la0d0g View Post
Nice bump Nathan. Everyone: I think we're leaning towards the 17th unless a bunch of people vote for another day.
Yes, and disregard the votes for the tenth, we slipped on HAN
Old 07-23-2013, 08:12 PM   #1525
gjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud of

Found the hunter lake entrance on pinehaven dr. Thinking about going camping for the night in saturday at hunter lake. Anyone down?
Old 07-26-2013, 09:10 PM   #1526
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
Noone happened to see an accident or the aftermath of one over on mccarran by Meadowood this morning did they? My grandpa(02 ext cab gold dodge with a shell) blacked out or something (maybe a stroke) and ran a red light and what I'm guessing is tboned another car. Someone told my mom he was doing 80?? His air bags didn't go off and he broke his sternum. Were not sure if he panicked or still wasn't with it, and he took off and drove his truck home. My grandma took him back to the scene and he was transported to renown. Were just trying to put all the pieces together to see what happened. He doesn't remember anything but leaving the Wells Fargo on mccarran by meadowood, then getting home. Scary deal for sure. I haven't decided yet, but I might be headed to Reno in the morning.
Old 07-26-2013, 09:20 PM   #1527
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
Best wishes TJ. :/
Old 07-26-2013, 09:27 PM   #1528

Sorry to hear that TJ. Prayers your way.
Old 07-26-2013, 09:47 PM   #1529

Hope everyone is ok
Old 07-26-2013, 09:56 PM   #1530
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks guys. I guess the girl he hit is ok and refused treatment so that's good.
Old 07-26-2013, 11:35 PM   #1531
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Damn that sounds like a scary situation. Hope everyone is alright. I used to live on that side of Reno but not any more so I'm no help unfortunately
Old 07-27-2013, 08:17 AM   #1532
HUH is on a distinguished road
Name: Jon
HUH's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry, I'm in California this weekend. I'm hoping he makes a full recovery and can figure out what happened to him.
Old 07-27-2013, 11:23 AM   #1533
la0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, sounds gnarly. Hope everything is alright.
Old 07-27-2013, 01:16 PM   #1534
"Rumors of Bob, but never Bob. It is Bob, right?"
Bobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
Bobbb's Tacoma Gallery
--- SOLD! 7/30 ---

Scary stuff TJ, I hope it all works out in the end and they can figure out what happened with your gramps.

Well, hopefully I can do this in the same post without coming across as a completely insensitive dick, but here goes. I'm selling a 105 qt Yeti Tundra cooler. I purchased it last month and have used it once on one 5-day camping trip. I just picked up a used pop-up tent trailer a few days ago and unfortunately, this cooler won't fit through the doorway (too wide).

It has a small black mark on top where something rubbed against it while driving home from the campsite. It's purely cosmetic and is just being difficult to remove because the top's textured. Beyond that, the cooler's basically perfect-

This is my situation. My 50 qt Yeti fits cleanly through here and can be loaded even when the trailer's collapsed. Since coolers are the last thing to be loaded, it'd be ideal if I can load them both through here which is why I need something different.

I don't know if you can read this, but it's my Scheels reciept dated 6/28/13. With tax, the cooler cost me $484.75. I'm offering this up for $375 cash to anyone whose willing to come to Lyon Cty to pick it up, or $400 if I need to bring it to you. That's a $110 savings for what is essentially a brand-new cooler. I'm doing this in the hopes that I can get it sold quick before my next camping trip next week.

For anyone who may not be familiar with Yeti, they are the shit in ice chests. As I mentioned above, I took this out for a five-day trip (over July 4th with 90+ temps in the mtns). After returning, I hauled it inside my kitchen to unload. After removing whatever food, condiments, etc were left, I continued using the remaining ice for the next three days to chill my beer while sitting in my kitcken. These sucker's are damn-near bulletproof (and actually are 'bearproof') and stay cold for a long, long time.

If anyone's interested just hit me up with a PM. Thanks!
Old 07-27-2013, 03:47 PM   #1535

On a different subject what are you towing your trailer with? The Tacoma? Ig so whats the wight limit you can tow with?
Old 07-27-2013, 03:59 PM   #1536
Road rage is a hobby
Oowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EMS:
Name: Owen
Oowen's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skidooman View Post
Noone happened to see an accident or the aftermath of one over on mccarran by Meadowood this morning did they? My grandpa(02 ext cab gold dodge with a shell) blacked out or something (maybe a stroke) and ran a red light and what I'm guessing is tboned another car. Someone told my mom he was doing 80?? His air bags didn't go off and he broke his sternum. Were not sure if he panicked or still wasn't with it, and he took off and drove his truck home. My grandma took him back to the scene and he was transported to renown. Were just trying to put all the pieces together to see what happened. He doesn't remember anything but leaving the Wells Fargo on mccarran by meadowood, then getting home. Scary deal for sure. I haven't decided yet, but I might be headed to Reno in the morning.
Shitty situation. Sorry to hear
Old 07-27-2013, 04:20 PM   #1537
I'm your huckleberry

Thanks for the support guys. I got some more info. He was traveling north on McCarran between Longley and Rio Poco and rear ended a lady in a small SUV going the same way. He was going about 80, and she was going about 40. He lives just off Rio Poco. He got home and told my grandma something had happened, but he wasn't sure of what. They followed the coolant trail and found the accident. He is staying in the hospital at least another night so they can keep an eye on his heart. Sounds like he is doing ok. The truck is pretty roughed up, but looks fixable. Still no idea on why he doesn't know what happened.
Old 07-27-2013, 04:24 PM   #1538
Road rage is a hobby
Oowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EMS:
Name: Owen
Oowen's Tacoma Gallery
Yikes! at least he is doing ok.
Keep us posted.
Old 07-27-2013, 04:27 PM   #1539
"Rumors of Bob, but never Bob. It is Bob, right?"
Bobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
Bobbb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gjacobsjr View Post
On a different subject what are you towing your trailer with? The Tacoma? Ig so whats the wight limit you can tow with?
Yup, the Taco. This is a small trailer and I doubt it weighs much over 1200 lbs at best. It literally feels like it's glued to the back of the truck when dragging it. I have an even smaller flatbed utility trailer that feels like more of a load even though it's far less actual weight. IIRC with the V-6 and tow package, I believe we top out (on paper anyway) at 6500 lbs for trailer weight.

Edit: Wow, that's some rough business TJ. Having an accident of any kind at 80 is rarely good. I'm keeping them crossed that he comes out of the hospital okay.
Old 07-27-2013, 05:00 PM   #1540

Quote:
Originally Posted by skidooman View Post
Thanks for the support guys. I got some more info. He was traveling north on McCarran between Longley and Rio Poco and rear ended a lady in a small SUV going the same way. He was going about 80, and she was going about 40. He lives just off Rio Poco. He got home and told my grandma something had happened, but he wasn't sure of what. They followed the coolant trail and found the accident. He is staying in the hospital at least another night so they can keep an eye on his heart. Sounds like he is doing ok. The truck is pretty roughed up, but looks fixable. Still no idea on why he doesn't know what happened.
You mentioned they're watching his heart, sounds like a black-out due to very high, or very low BP. Hope he is recovering well.

Products Discussed in this Thread