Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Reno and surrounding areas: Official spotted, BS, and meets thread

Old 04-02-2012, 12:19 PM   #1
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Reno and surrounding areas: Official spotted, BS, and meets thread

Hey, figured since our 'trail run' thread kinda turned into a BS thread, I'd just start a real thread for BSing, meets, etc.

So, anyone down to meet some night this week for some BSing and dinner somewhere in town? Lets get some ideas on places and who might wanna come.
Old 04-02-2012, 12:22 PM   #2
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
I'm working Wed thru Sat nights.
Old 04-02-2012, 12:35 PM   #3
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ok, well if thats the only night you'll be free Randy... will tomorrow night be too soon for people?
Old 04-02-2012, 12:56 PM   #4
\m/ armor on meats \m/
la0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd. I might be able to meet tomorrow night, depends on the timing. I'll check back here for updates

Thanks for spinning up a local BS thread Eric!
Old 04-02-2012, 06:46 PM   #5
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
Eric... what night did you want to work on my truck?

Oh and had some guy in a work van today at a stop light gesture to roll down my window. So I did and he wanted to know where I got my bumper, so I sent him your way.
Old 04-02-2012, 07:32 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxamillion2345 View Post
Eric... what night did you want to work on my truck?

Oh and had some guy in a work van today at a stop light gesture to roll down my window. So I did and he wanted to know where I got my bumper, so I sent him your way.
Doesnt really matter, but wednesday is probably best. Will probably be working on something thursday and friday nights so those are out for doing your bearings.
And then just plan around whenever we do the dinner/BS meet if that happens.
Old 04-03-2012, 01:29 AM   #7
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Ok, well if thats the only night you'll be free Randy... will tomorrow night be too soon for people?
We'll probably get a better turnout if we wait a week or two. A lot of the locals probably don't even know this thread is here.
Old 04-03-2012, 09:47 AM   #8
Longtime Toyman

Eric did you get the mid skid back yet?
Old 04-03-2012, 11:05 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Wheelin4Banger View Post
Eric did you get the mid skid back yet?
not yet, going to try after lunch. If you can come by with a camera this afternoon for a little while that would be great, id love some install pics. Worst case scenario is we only document the IFS, but thats better than nothing.
Old 04-03-2012, 04:33 PM   #10
Desert Taco
wbr775 has much to be proud ofwbr775 has much to be proud ofwbr775 has much to be proud ofwbr775 has much to be proud ofwbr775 has much to be proud ofwbr775 has much to be proud ofwbr775 has much to be proud ofwbr775 has much to be proud ofwbr775 has much to be proud ofwbr775 has much to be proud of
Name: Weber
wbr775's Tacoma Gallery
subd!
Old 04-03-2012, 07:10 PM   #11
GreatBasinTaco is a jewel in the roughGreatBasinTaco is a jewel in the roughGreatBasinTaco is a jewel in the rough
Army:
Name: Mike
GreatBasinTaco's Tacoma Gallery
subd
Old 04-03-2012, 07:52 PM   #13
Petrol head
RenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sloan
RenoTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
subbed
Old 04-04-2012, 08:09 AM   #14
DEW will become famous soon enough

Name: Dew
DEW's Tacoma Gallery
subd
Old 04-04-2012, 10:04 AM   #15
Longtime Toyman

Quote:
not yet, going to try after lunch. If you can come by with a camera this afternoon for a little while that would be great, id love some install pics. Worst case scenario is we only document the IFS, but thats better than nothing.
Eric if you would have called I would have come. I have a little time available this morning if you let me know soon enough. If not next week. I edited the first post of the trail run thread to include a link to this thread and you could do the same to this one so if someone finds one they'll find the other.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEW View Post
subd
Hi Dew, we also have a trail run thread if you're interested.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...trail-run.html
Old 04-04-2012, 10:08 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Wheelin4Banger View Post
Eric if you would have called I would have come. I have a little time available this morning if you let me know soon enough. If not next week. I edited the first post of the trail run thread to include a link to this thread and you could do the same to this one so if someone finds one they'll find the other.
Not sure what I did with your number, but if you have some time this morning thats great. My number is on my vendor forum if you want to give me a call Randy.
Old 04-05-2012, 09:29 PM   #17
Desert Taco
wbr775 has much to be proud ofwbr775 has much to be proud ofwbr775 has much to be proud ofwbr775 has much to be proud ofwbr775 has much to be proud ofwbr775 has much to be proud ofwbr775 has much to be proud ofwbr775 has much to be proud ofwbr775 has much to be proud ofwbr775 has much to be proud of
Name: Weber
wbr775's Tacoma Gallery
So whats everyone up to this weekend?
Old 04-05-2012, 09:55 PM   #18
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
sitting on my thumb probably
Old 04-05-2012, 10:15 PM   #19

Probably working
Maybe a little wheelin if I have time?
Old 04-05-2012, 10:28 PM   #20
Zombie Response Team
ROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
ROCKSLINGER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Probably working
Maybe a little wheelin if I have time?
I think YES a little wheeling.

Products Discussed in this Thread