Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

775 Tacomas

Old 04-06-2012, 08:39 PM   #21
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWreck View Post
Oh, well they moved there roughly a year ago.

How many Toyota dealers are in Reno? (For the Renoans)
One in Fallon, one in Reno (blah), and one in Carson.
Old 04-06-2012, 08:41 PM   #22
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxamillion2345 View Post
One in Fallon, one in Reno (blah), and one in Carson.
Oh. I know of a guy that works up there. That's why I ask. Lawrence Smith sound familiar to anyone?
Old 04-06-2012, 08:44 PM   #23
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
So hopefully this year for the Vegas to Reno, my dad will come help. If so, he will be travelling from WY on I80 all the way into Reno. I plan on meeting him up there and helping with the north end of the course. I will most likely be doing retrievals. Hopefully so, and I'll plan to come up a couple days before and maybe plan something?????? Run, meet, whatever.
Old 04-06-2012, 10:16 PM   #24
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

No idea on Lawrence.

Alright, keep us posted.
Old 04-06-2012, 10:50 PM   #25
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone here in Lincoln County?
Old 04-06-2012, 11:06 PM   #26
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed.
Live in Reno, and my shop is in Sparks.
Old 04-06-2012, 11:10 PM   #27
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Subbed.
Live in Reno, and my shop is in Sparks.
'Bout time you show up!
Old 04-06-2012, 11:12 PM   #28
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
'Bout time you show up!
Havent been on much... been working about 12hr days all week.
Old 04-06-2012, 11:15 PM   #29
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Havent been on much... been working about 12hr days all week.

Oh I hear ya!
Old 04-07-2012, 06:23 PM   #30
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Can't have a day without posts if we want this thread to live!
Old 04-07-2012, 07:08 PM   #31
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Can't have a day without posts if we want this thread to live!
X2!! BUMP!
Old 04-07-2012, 07:27 PM   #32
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
Another bump. Did the diff breather mod today. No more worrying about creek crossings!!! I went to the hot springs north of wells about a month ago and got pretty nervous crossing, the water was high.
Old 04-07-2012, 07:59 PM   #33
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skidooman View Post
Another bump. Did the diff breather mod today. No more worrying about creek crossings!!! I went to the hot springs north of wells about a month ago and got pretty nervous crossing, the water was high.
Thats a great mod! Good job!
Old 04-07-2012, 08:05 PM   #34
Zombie Response Team
ROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
ROCKSLINGER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skidooman View Post
I still haven't done mine yet. I have went through a few water crossing and played in the mud and water. I just keep forgetting to do that. I should probably be thinking about adding it and changing my fluid.
Old 04-07-2012, 08:50 PM   #35
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Yea, I haven't done it either. Probably should before the next flash flood!
Old 04-07-2012, 09:31 PM   #36

Yeah Robert? Hahaha
Old 04-08-2012, 08:55 AM   #37
Zombie Response Team
ROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
ROCKSLINGER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Yeah Robert? Hahaha
hmm ok maybe I should have done it along time ago! Note to self do diff breather mod ASAP!!!

On a side note I did lock up my spare finally.
Old 04-08-2012, 10:53 AM   #38

lol

skids should be somewhere on that list too

Old 04-08-2012, 07:13 PM   #39
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

Yeah Robert? Hahaha
The creek I went through wasnt that deep and I was scared.
Old 04-08-2012, 07:21 PM   #40
I'm your huckleberry

Double post. Drr