Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

775 Tacomas

Old 04-16-2013, 06:50 PM   #721
Road rage is a hobby
Oowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EMS:
Name: Owen
Oowen's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxamillion2345 View Post
Have an interview for the ol' crescent valley area .
Ooooo cortez?? Good luck
Old 04-16-2013, 07:25 PM   #722
Wickedwagens has a brilliant futureWickedwagens has a brilliant futureWickedwagens has a brilliant futureWickedwagens has a brilliant futureWickedwagens has a brilliant futureWickedwagens has a brilliant futureWickedwagens has a brilliant futureWickedwagens has a brilliant futureWickedwagens has a brilliant futureWickedwagens has a brilliant futureWickedwagens has a brilliant future
Name: Mark
Wickedwagens's Tacoma Gallery
Hi Guys, I am new to Tacoma World. I picked up my 2007 TRD sport a couple of weeks back. I can't wait to hit some trails with you guys.

Mark from Carson City
Old 04-16-2013, 07:28 PM   #723
04tacomarob is one of the sharper tools in the shed04tacomarob is one of the sharper tools in the shed04tacomarob is one of the sharper tools in the shed04tacomarob is one of the sharper tools in the shed04tacomarob is one of the sharper tools in the shed04tacomarob is one of the sharper tools in the shed04tacomarob is one of the sharper tools in the shed04tacomarob is one of the sharper tools in the shed04tacomarob is one of the sharper tools in the shed04tacomarob is one of the sharper tools in the shed04tacomarob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Corrections
Name: Robert
04tacomarob's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome. If you want to do some trail runs check out reno4x4.com they usually have a run once a week. Lots of it is stock friendly.
Old 04-16-2013, 07:34 PM   #724
blake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Blake
blake5995's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wickedwagens View Post
Hi Guys, I am new to Tacoma World. I picked up my 2007 TRD sport a couple of weeks back. I can't wait to hit some trails with you guys.

Mark from Carson City
i like white trucks look clean
Old 04-16-2013, 08:21 PM   #725
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oowen View Post
Ooooo Good luck

Thanks!
Old 04-16-2013, 10:25 PM   #726
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VegasTaco08 View Post
Randy doesn't give himself enough credit. He has helped spark a revolution!
No I just help you spread the revolution in the north.
Old 04-17-2013, 07:07 AM   #727
gjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud of

Air Force: 1st Recon Squadron
Name: Jerry
gjacobsjr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skidooman View Post
That was kind of my intention for the middle of the state camping/wheeling trip. I've been so dang busy lately I haven't had time to put any more thought or planning into it.

you better get on that then huh?
Old 04-18-2013, 10:44 AM   #728
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Finaly did my BBT swap out. Thanks again Austin

Old 04-18-2013, 05:53 PM   #729
Battle Born Tacomas - Founder
VegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud of

Name: Austin
VegasTaco08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Wheelin4Banger View Post
Finaly did my BBT swap out. Thanks again Austin

Changing it up a little I see Looks great! Thanks for posting!
Old 04-19-2013, 10:53 AM   #730
Longtime Toyman

You know me I'm different.
The main reason was because it was too wide and would have hit the TacomaWorld.
Old 04-21-2013, 09:32 PM   #731
VegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud of

Anybody else got some BBT Decals to post right now! Just checkin…
Old 04-22-2013, 12:31 AM   #732
Longtime Toyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by VegasTaco08 View Post
Anybody else got some BBT Decals to post right now! Just checkin…
Matt (RecklessTaco)
Matt (la0d0g)
David (nvwiggins)
Your decals are at Eric's ready for pickup.
Still waiting for pics.
Fidel & Jerry I know you have yours. Slap it on & post a pic.

TJ (skidooman)
Owen (Oowen)
Travis (toyotatrav)
Your decals are in the mail & should be there this week.
Quote:
And don't forget to post a pic in Austin's Vegas Decal/Battle Born Tacomas ( 1 2 3).
Old 04-22-2013, 12:49 AM   #733

Quote:
Matt (RecklessTaco)
Matt (la0d0g)
David (nvwiggins)
Still waiting for pics.

TJ (skidooman)
Owen (Oowen)
Travis (toyotatrav)
Jerry is waiting on a replacement decal from me that he paid for. Haven't seen Fidel's yet!
Old 04-22-2013, 08:22 AM   #734
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Matt (RecklessTaco)
Matt (la0d0g)
David (nvwiggins)
Still waiting for pics.

TJ (skidooman)
Owen (Oowen)
Travis (toyotatrav)
I got ours Saturday, got Owens to him this morning. I was going to work on the truck and give it a bath, but some stuff came up, and I was out of town. This week Ill get it on.
Old 04-22-2013, 07:19 PM   #735
Road rage is a hobby
Oowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EMS:
Name: Owen
Oowen's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skidooman View Post
I got ours Saturday, got Owens to him this morning. I was going to work on the truck and give it a bath, but some stuff came up, and I was out of town. This week Ill get it on.
Soon as I can wash mine I'll get it on
Old 04-25-2013, 09:06 AM   #736
Scttacoma29 is a jewel in the roughScttacoma29 is a jewel in the roughScttacoma29 is a jewel in the rough

Firefighter: wildland firefighter
Name: Jared
Scttacoma29's Tacoma Gallery
I got my sticker last week and put it on looks sick now just got to meet some of y'all for a trail run. Now that my weddings over my weekends are free for a bit.
Old 04-27-2013, 12:22 PM   #737
Just me
toyotatrav will become famous soon enough

Name: travis
toyotatrav's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Matt (RecklessTaco)
Matt (la0d0g)
David (nvwiggins)
Still waiting for pics.

TJ (skidooman)
Owen (Oowen)
Travis (toyotatrav)
Feeling left out.. still no bbt sticker in the mail .. maybe it will be in today
Old 04-27-2013, 02:11 PM   #738
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toyotatrav View Post
Feeling left out.. still no bbt sticker in the mail .. maybe it will be in today
Hope it shows up soon.
I finally got mine on and got a good pic of it.
Old 04-28-2013, 11:04 AM   #739
Longtime Toyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyotatrav View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fidel775 View Post
Thanks! I just got a job at the post office!
Anyone seen Fidel's Taco lately?
Old 04-28-2013, 12:29 PM   #740
Fidel775 has a spectacular aura aboutFidel775 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Fidel
Fidel775's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Anyone seen Fidel's Taco lately?
I've seen it lately.