Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

775 Tacomas

Old 07-14-2013, 11:21 AM   #841
Casey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant future

Name: Casey
Casey05Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traction120 View Post
I would look at holiday inn or the equivalent for cost effectiveness, as for renting a place, I would suggest the outskirts. Spanish springs, damante ranch, galena, northwest( Robb drive area)
Thanks Nathan, ill look into those areas.
Old 07-14-2013, 12:24 PM   #842
"Rumors of Bob, but never Bob. It is Bob, right?"
Bobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
Bobbb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey05Taco View Post
Hey guys got some questions for anybody in the area. Going to be coming into the Reno/Sparks area around the 4th of August for a few days and looking at places to stay. Any places you would recommend? Also might be looking at places to rent. What are some good locations. Thanks
Also check out the Sands Regency for a hotel. Decent rooms that are usually quite reasonable and they're only two blocks off Virginia St.
Old 07-17-2013, 02:26 PM   #844
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbb View Post
Also check out the Sands Regency for a hotel. Decent rooms that are usually quite reasonable and they're only two blocks off Virginia St.
my buddy stayed there once, think he paid like 10$ with an app on his phone.
Old 07-17-2013, 04:03 PM   #845
"Rumors of Bob, but never Bob. It is Bob, right?"
Bobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
Bobbb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxamillion2345 View Post
my buddy stayed there once, think he paid like 10$ with an app on his phone.
Yup, I stayed there a couple times before I moved up here and I think the most I paid was $29 + tax. Stupid cheap for being right downtown!
Old 07-28-2013, 10:33 AM   #846
Rickerwill is on a distinguished road
Rickerwill's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey05Taco View Post
Thanks Nathan, ill look into those areas.
Casey, you might not find the screamin' deals on rooms on August 4 that you otherwise might see. Hot August Nights is firing up next weekend, and room rates tend to zoom for a couple days prior and a couple more after the big week. Supply and demand factors, you know.
I concur with Nathan's advice to look in some of the outlying areas of the Truckee Meadows for less expensive rentals. I have some houses, myself, and have one it appears is being vacated in a couple weeks. Depending on what your needs are, I might be able to help you find something appropriate. I am an attorney and former Realtor in Sparks, and have some good contacts in the industry. PM me and I'll pass on a phone number.
Old 07-28-2013, 01:32 PM   #847
"Not all those who wander are lost"
Traction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic, Search and Rescue, Wildland Firefighting
Name: Nathan
Traction120's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...o-mod-day.html
Old 08-21-2013, 07:55 PM   #848
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
Thinking about running up north Sunday. The wife and i have area 6 deer tags, so looking to do some scouting. Haven't been to Jarbidge in a couple years, might head over there. Anyone interested?
Old 08-21-2013, 08:02 PM   #849
Road rage is a hobby
Oowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EMS:
Name: Owen
Oowen's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skidooman View Post
Thinking about running up north Sunday. The wife and i have area 6 deer tags, so looking to do some scouting. Haven't been to Jarbidge in a couple years, might head over there. Anyone interested?
Possibly I have a shitload of stuff to do on Saturday
Old 08-21-2013, 09:47 PM   #850
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody else see Kolt on the 5 o'clock news on 4?
Old 08-22-2013, 05:47 AM   #851
la0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Wheelin4Banger View Post
Anybody else see Kolt on the 5 o'clock news on 4?
Watching the news is bad for the soul Why was he on there?
Old 08-22-2013, 07:09 AM   #852
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
He came uncunted on a bunch of ravers.
Old 08-22-2013, 07:20 AM   #853
la0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shed

la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
cereal?
Old 08-22-2013, 08:04 AM   #854
Squirrel cage is one of the sharper tools in the shedSquirrel cage is one of the sharper tools in the shedSquirrel cage is one of the sharper tools in the shedSquirrel cage is one of the sharper tools in the shedSquirrel cage is one of the sharper tools in the shedSquirrel cage is one of the sharper tools in the shedSquirrel cage is one of the sharper tools in the shedSquirrel cage is one of the sharper tools in the shedSquirrel cage is one of the sharper tools in the shedSquirrel cage is one of the sharper tools in the shedSquirrel cage is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam
Squirrel cage's Tacoma Gallery
Raisin bran!
Old 08-22-2013, 08:33 AM   #856

la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Good for Kolt. What a bunch of fucktards.
Old 08-22-2013, 08:42 AM   #857
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by la0d0g View Post
Good for Kolt. What a bunch of fucktards.
X2!

I hate seeing shit get trashed like this!

And on the topic of land use and preservation for 4x4ers, I was thinking the other day that maybe I'd do a raffle for something(Skids? sliders? bumper? IDK, something worthwhile) with all profits going to a donation to the Blue Ribbon Coalition. Would give people a chance to get a cool prize all while helping to donate to a worthy organization! Thoughts?
Old 08-22-2013, 09:00 AM   #858
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
My goodness. Glad everyone is beating them up about it. That crap cannot be tolerated. Their facebook posts make my head hurt, seriously.
Old 08-22-2013, 09:45 AM   #859
Zombie Response Team
ROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
ROCKSLINGER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
X2!

I hate seeing shit get trashed like this!

And on the topic of land use and preservation for 4x4ers, I was thinking the other day that maybe I'd do a raffle for something(Skids? sliders? bumper? IDK, something worthwhile) with all profits going to a donation to the Blue Ribbon Coalition. Would give people a chance to get a cool prize all while helping to donate to a worthy organization! Thoughts?

That would be cool. I could use a new spare tire holder or front bumper.

I was also thinking we could do a Tacoma trail clean up run. Sometime soon maybe before it gets too cold.
Old 08-22-2013, 09:57 AM   #860

la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Count me in!