Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

775 Tacomas

Old 03-22-2014, 09:00 PM   #1021
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
We've got a dedicated Reno thread too, check it out! Pizza/beer hangout meet Thurs night this week, info in the Reno thread or PM Traction120 (Nathan at my shop)
Old 03-22-2014, 09:37 PM   #1022
"Not all those who wander are lost"
Traction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic, Search and Rescue, Wildland Firefighting
Name: Nathan
Traction120's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheStevo View Post
What up everyone? Just moved to the 775 (in Reno) last year, and finally joined TW. Also just ordered full skid plate package from Relentless Fabrication (Sparks) to get my build started!
Nice to see you on the interwebz!

Yes, pizza and beer @ the blind onion in NW, Thursday 7pm.
Old 03-22-2014, 11:16 PM   #1023
Road rage is a hobby
Oowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EMS:
Name: Owen
Oowen's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudmaster View Post
Just finished up putting in the light bar. I wired it so that when I turn on my high beams the light bar turns on, but if I turn off the switch I have regular high beams. Thought it was a good idea. Sorry for the crappy picture!
Is that the vision x or the rigid?
Old 03-23-2014, 06:29 AM   #1024
Cloudmaster will become famous soon enoughCloudmaster will become famous soon enough
Name: Dustin
Cloudmaster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oowen View Post
Is that the vision x or the rigid?
Rigid, it seemed to fit better then the vision x light.
Old 03-23-2014, 08:20 AM   #1025
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
Hey, I saw you had the hood up when i went by list night. I was going to stop buy, but I had a bunch of panels on the trailer I needed to get unloaded before dark.
Old 03-23-2014, 11:30 AM   #1026
Cloudmaster will become famous soon enoughCloudmaster will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by skidooman View Post
Hey, I saw you had the hood up when i went by list night. I was going to stop buy, but I had a bunch of panels on the trailer I needed to get unloaded before dark.
Well next time stop by!! I was messing around I bought some blue LEDs and mounted them in my grill it looks pretty cool at night. I don't know if I will keep them though.
Attached Thumbnails
775 Tacomas-image.jpg  
Old 03-23-2014, 02:31 PM   #1027
Traction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Well next time stop by!! I was messing around I bought some blue LEDs and mounted them in my grill it looks pretty cool at night. I don't know if I will keep them though.
Just don't drive on pavement with them on! But they look cool, I say keep em. You already did all the work!
Old 03-23-2014, 03:28 PM   #1028
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traction120 View Post
Just don't drive on pavement with them on! But they look cool, I say keep em. You already did all the work!
Why not pavement? Is there a law about this that I don't know of.
Old 03-23-2014, 03:41 PM   #1029

Quote:
Why not pavement? Is there a law about this that I don't know of.
Yes, any blue or red lighting or illumination is not legal for on road use. I used to have blue illumination in the grill of my STi, was pulled over. Cop made me remove them on the spot.

It's lame yes... But they appernently can be misconstrued as "emergency lighting for emergency personnel only."
Old 03-23-2014, 05:15 PM   #1030
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traction120 View Post
Yes, any blue or red lighting or illumination is not legal for on road use. I used to have blue illumination in the grill of my STi, was pulled over. Cop made me remove them on the spot.

It's lame yes... But they appernently can be misconstrued as "emergency lighting for emergency personnel only."
Okay that makes since thanks for the heads up, maybe just swap them out for some amber ones.
Old 04-04-2014, 11:59 AM   #1031
Road rage is a hobby
Oowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EMS:
Oowen's Tacoma Gallery
Wheeling this weekend? Anybody down?
Old 04-04-2014, 12:17 PM   #1032
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I'm on call again.
Old 04-04-2014, 12:29 PM   #1033
Road rage is a hobby
EMS:
Oowen's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm on call again.
wtf? Is it like the first weekend of every month?
Old 04-04-2014, 12:32 PM   #1034
I'm your huckleberry

It has been every 3rd week because were short handed, but now we got someone into the mix, so it will be every 4th week.
Old 04-04-2014, 12:43 PM   #1035
Road rage is a hobby
EMS:
Oowen's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It has been every 3rd week because were short handed, but now we got someone into the mix, so it will be every 4th week.
Woo!! Got to get some spring wheeling in
Old 04-04-2014, 12:46 PM   #1036
I'm your huckleberry

Quote:
Woo!! Got to get some spring wheeling in
No kidding. We took the rhino out a few weeks ago, that was good to get out. I think the last time I was able to wheel was during deer season. Did a little coyote hunting a couple times I guess, but that was it. I'm getting itchy.
Old 04-04-2014, 12:58 PM   #1037
Road rage is a hobby
EMS:
Oowen's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No kidding. We took the rhino out a few weeks ago, that was good to get out. I think the last time I was able to wheel was during deer season. Did a little coyote hunting a couple times I guess, but that was it. I'm getting itchy.
I know! I haven't gone out much, been trying to save some cash for some parts before the expedition.
Old 04-04-2014, 01:32 PM   #1038
I'm your huckleberry

Quote:
I know! I haven't gone out much, been trying to save some cash for some parts before the expedition.
Yeah, me too. I still need a cb.
Old 04-04-2014, 03:03 PM   #1039
Quote:
I'd love to go but I can't go either, heading to Tucson Saturday for a week.
Old 04-04-2014, 03:18 PM   #1040
I'm your huckleberry

Anyone know someone looking for a pickup? My brother in law is trying to get rid of his. 01 Dodge half ton. brand new wheels and Toyo MTs, 108k, wants $8k.