Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

775 Tacomas

Old 04-05-2012, 04:40 PM   #1
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
775 Tacomas

Hey guys! I know we've got the Vegas BS thread, but what about the rest of Nevada? I'm not sure if there is already a thread on this. I know I see a lot of Tacomas up north during hunting trips, but don't see them here.

This thread is for the purpose of introducing yourself, the area in which you live, lifeline if help is needed as Nevada is vast. Please feel free to use it as a BS thread also.

I personally live in Vegas, but I grew up in Caliente. I help with the Vegas to Reno races and can be seen up near Beatty. I also head north towards Ely and Elko for deer hunts.

So 775 Tacomas, do with this thread as you please, and I hope I run into you somewhere in the great basin!
Old 04-05-2012, 04:50 PM   #2
Desert Taco
wbr775 has much to be proud ofwbr775 has much to be proud ofwbr775 has much to be proud ofwbr775 has much to be proud ofwbr775 has much to be proud ofwbr775 has much to be proud ofwbr775 has much to be proud ofwbr775 has much to be proud ofwbr775 has much to be proud ofwbr775 has much to be proud of
Name: Weber
wbr775's Tacoma Gallery
how goes it
Old 04-05-2012, 04:52 PM   #3
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Far North-East over here!! I know there has been some other NV threads but they didnt really take off.
Old 04-05-2012, 04:57 PM   #4
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
Far North-East over here!! I know there has been some other NV threads but they didnt really take off.
Here's what I recommend ; get some business cards made up for you on TacomaWorld. Put one on each Tacoma you see. I've found that none of these guys outside the big cities, know of TacomaWorld. When they need advice they go ask Bill at ABC Garage. They only know of the bigger brands like warn, fabtech, etc..
Old 04-05-2012, 06:07 PM   #5
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWreck View Post
Here's what I recommend ; get some business cards made up for you on TacomaWorld. Put one on each Tacoma you see. I've found that none of these guys outside the big cities, know of TacomaWorld. When they need advice they go ask Bill at ABC Garage. They only know of the bigger brands like warn, fabtech, etc..
I've talked to some guys from Elko and Ely that are on here but only a handful. I know most of the people from Salt Lake City and go to their meets.
Old 04-05-2012, 06:30 PM   #6
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
I've talked to some guys from Elko and Ely that are on here but only a handful. I know most of the people from Salt Lake City and go to their meets.
Yea, you're close enough. I'm up there occasionally also. I have a friend in SLC and my dad lives in Kemmerer Wyoming.
Old 04-05-2012, 06:47 PM   #7
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TJ
skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
Woot! Elko here. There are a ton of tacomas here, but everyone seems pretty uppity. I wave, noone ever waves back. I'd like to get a m&g set up sometime.
Old 04-05-2012, 07:46 PM   #8
TurtleGuy
modsquad will become famous soon enoughmodsquad will become famous soon enough

Name: Andrew
modsquad's Tacoma Gallery
Good idea Derek.
Old 04-05-2012, 08:17 PM   #9
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skidooman View Post
Woot! Elko here. There are a ton of tacomas here, but everyone seems pretty uppity. I wave, noone ever waves back. I'd like to get a m&g set up sometime.
Business cards directing them here. I'm just saying. Lol

You know Tim or Linda Woolover by chance?
Old 04-05-2012, 09:27 PM   #10
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
Yeah I hear yah. Whenever I go out there I wave but they look at me like im crazy.
Old 04-05-2012, 09:31 PM   #11
Oowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EMS:
Name: Owen
Oowen's Tacoma Gallery
Another elko here!
Old 04-05-2012, 10:53 PM   #12
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
Reno here, but lived in pershing county for a while.
Old 04-06-2012, 07:57 AM   #13
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxamillion2345 View Post
Reno here, but lived in pershing county for a while.
Right on! Just keep chatting on this thread and it will attract more!
Old 04-06-2012, 08:09 AM   #14
Oowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EMS:
Oowen's Tacoma Gallery
Has anybody from elko taken there truck to Dale Whites for the tsb leaf springs?
Thanks
Old 04-06-2012, 08:14 AM   #15
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
Right on! Just keep chatting on this thread and it will attract more!
X2!! Lets keep this NV thread alive!!
Old 04-06-2012, 08:48 AM   #16
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oowen View Post
Has anybody from elko taken there truck to Dale Whites for the tsb leaf springs?
Thanks
Yes. They had no idea it even existed, they thought I was talking about the sqeaky spring tsb.. I had to give them the tsb #. I had to set up an appt so they could check out the truck and make sure it qualified, and they fixed it no problem. Glad to se another Spring Creekian here!
Old 04-06-2012, 08:51 AM   #17
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
Yes. They had no idea it even existed, they thought I was talking about the sqeaky spring tsb.. I had to give them the tsb #. I had to set up an appt so they could check out the truck and make sure it qualified, and they fixed it no problem. Glad to se another Spring Creekian here!
Good to hear they took care of it for you without any issues.
Old 04-06-2012, 08:54 AM   #18
EMS:
Oowen's Tacoma Gallery
skidooman, thanks for the reply! And hopefully get an elko meet sooner or later Lets see how many elko people are around here!
Old 04-06-2012, 03:47 PM   #19
I'm your huckleberry

Quote:
Business cards directing them here. I'm just saying. Lol

You know Tim or Linda Woolover by chance?
I dont recognize that name. I dont know a ton of ppl here. I grew up in Battle Mountain, lived in Reno for 6 years, and moved here almost 3 years ago.
Old 04-06-2012, 09:30 PM   #20
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I dont recognize that name. I dont know a ton of ppl here. I grew up in Battle Mountain, lived in Reno for 6 years, and moved here almost 3 years ago.
Oh, well they moved there roughly a year ago.

How many Toyota dealers are in Reno? (For the Renoans)