1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Anyone in CO done the front diff bushing replacement?

Discussion in 'Colorado' started by pillager303, May 1, 2012.

1. May 1, 2012 at 9:11 PM
    pillager303

pillager303 [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Joe
    Denver, CO
    Vehicle:
    2011 TRD Off-Road
    I put a ToyTec lift on about a month ago or so and now I have that vibration issue, the one that goes away when you put it in 4Hi. It's been driving me nuts. Looks like the solution is a new bushing or bearing from the ECGS place to replace the stock needle one. Has anyone here done that? Looking for a little help with it as I cannot lift my truck high enough with my stands and jack. Also don't really want to buy the $60 removal tool. Not looking for a handout, just a hand. I may end up taking to the guys who installed my lift (couple doors down from ToyTec). Thought I would check here first.

Also realize this is my first post. I've had the truck about a year and a half (2011 DC TRD Off Road). Have not done a whole lot to it, most of my time and money goes into the car and the house. I'm up in Westminster.

Thanks
    Joe

2. May 1, 2012 at 9:16 PM
    RockyMtnTRD

RockyMtnTRD Wanderlust.

Member:
    First Name:
    Noah
    Colorado
    Vehicle:
    '11 TRD OR
    hack job
    Ask the guys in the CO BS Thread man, they will know how to help you out for sure. Jace has done alot of those I am sure

Products Discussed in

To Top