Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Anyone in CO done the front diff bushing replacement?

Old 05-01-2012, 09:11 PM   #1
pillager303 is on a distinguished road
Name: Joe
pillager303's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone in CO done the front diff bushing replacement?

I put a ToyTec lift on about a month ago or so and now I have that vibration issue, the one that goes away when you put it in 4Hi. It's been driving me nuts. Looks like the solution is a new bushing or bearing from the ECGS place to replace the stock needle one. Has anyone here done that? Looking for a little help with it as I cannot lift my truck high enough with my stands and jack. Also don't really want to buy the $60 removal tool. Not looking for a handout, just a hand. I may end up taking to the guys who installed my lift (couple doors down from ToyTec). Thought I would check here first.

Also realize this is my first post. I've had the truck about a year and a half (2011 DC TRD Off Road). Have not done a whole lot to it, most of my time and money goes into the car and the house. I'm up in Westminster.

Thanks
Joe
Old 05-01-2012, 09:16 PM   #2
McBuckets
RockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Noah
RockyMtnTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Ask the guys in the CO BS Thread man, they will know how to help you out for sure. Jace has done alot of those I am sure