Saturday June 2 8 57.14%
Sunday June 3 3 21.43%
Friday June 8 2 14.29%
Saturday June 9 9 64.29%
Sunday June 10 3 21.43%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-13-2012, 08:58 PM   #1
Indffrnce will be the fall of manknd but who cares
Drunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Retribution
Drunknsloth's Tacoma Gallery
UTAH JUNE 1st MEET!

For all us poor folk who can't afford to make the trip down to MOAB this summer, who wants to do some wheeling on June 1st? We can meet later in the day if some of you have work. There was some talk of this on the BS thread so I figured we should start one here.

June 2nd
Trail: AF

Meeting: 0100 or 0200 pm at Cabelas

Attendees:
1) elykTacos
2) JasoTaco (Maybe second half)
3) Sharky
4) 3rdTACOMA (or the 9th)
5) Trowbocop
6) Sparky36
7) Manlaan
8)
9)
10)
RED: Maybes

June 9th
Trail: Farmington Peak

Meeting:
1000 am at Chevron on 400 N 500 W Bountiful, UT

Attendees:
1) DrunknSloth
2) JasoTaco
3) Jib Bandits
4) 3rdTACOMA (Or the 2nd)
5) Manlaan
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
RED: Maybes

Where shall we go?
AF
(Suggestions were Five Mile, or Pony Express)

What time shall we meet?
0100 pm or 0200 pm at Cabela's

Would some of you prefer another day?

Let's get this put together! We've had quite a few new Utah members since the last one, and those who came know that I can definitely provide the entertainment
Old 05-13-2012, 09:38 PM   #2
Toyota Addict
Trowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Trowbocop's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down and flex. Saturday or sunday would be better (we could get more wheelin in before dark) but I am also down for friday, and also down to rally anywhere.
Old 05-13-2012, 09:44 PM   #3
Drunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trowbocop View Post
I'm down and flex. Saturday or sunday would be better (we could get more wheelin in before dark) but I am also down for friday, and also down to rally anywhere.
I don't get off work on Saturdays or Sundays until 400ish
Old 05-13-2012, 10:31 PM   #4
Toyota Addict
Trowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Trowbocop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunknsloth View Post
I don't get off work on Saturdays or Sundays until 400ish
That's about what time I'll get off on Friday
Old 05-13-2012, 10:49 PM   #5
Manlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
Manlaan's Tacoma Gallery
I dont get off work till 6:00. I can usually sneak out a little earlier than that though.

But, of course, Sat/Sun are better days for me.
Old 05-14-2012, 05:32 AM   #7
"Its all ball bearings nowadays"
elykTacos is a glorious beacon of lightelykTacos is a glorious beacon of lightelykTacos is a glorious beacon of lightelykTacos is a glorious beacon of lightelykTacos is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Kyle
elykTacos's Tacoma Gallery
Weekends are easier. The following Friday I have off so that works better for me. I'm flexible.
Old 05-14-2012, 06:52 AM   #8
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Weekends are better for me to preferably on a Saturday.
Old 05-14-2012, 08:39 AM   #9
Bro do you even 'Merica?
jdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
jdk52's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down for later in the month..got beerfest that weekend.
Old 05-14-2012, 09:56 AM   #10
firulice is one of the sharper tools in the shedfirulice is one of the sharper tools in the shedfirulice is one of the sharper tools in the shedfirulice is one of the sharper tools in the shedfirulice is one of the sharper tools in the shedfirulice is one of the sharper tools in the shedfirulice is one of the sharper tools in the shedfirulice is one of the sharper tools in the shedfirulice is one of the sharper tools in the shedfirulice is one of the sharper tools in the shedfirulice is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: james
firulice's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down for that Friday or Saturday. Af canyon should be open by then too so there's another option
Old 05-14-2012, 01:39 PM   #11
Sharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jon
Sharky's Tacoma Gallery
I'm shooting for the first weekend of June (Saturday probably) Tibble Fork Jeep Trail as we discussed in the Utah BS thread with myself and my 8 year old son. Anybody that prefers to ride along is welcome. We'll have 2 extra seats I think (or 3 if you want to squish). Five Mile or Pony Express works fine as well. But as long as AF/Tibble is open, then it is a pretty fun ride and one I don't mind helping organize as far as where to meet, planning and buying lunch, etc. It is a good run especially since it will be early in the season and hopefully not too crowded. Last time I went up at this time of year we saw a moose right in the middle of the Tibble Fork reservoir hanging out, which was pretty cool. It gets pretty overrun in July, so hitting it early might be fun. More animals to see, better runoff which makes the river a bit more interesting, etc. One thing that seems common is the last week of May typically has rain (I remember having about half of our state baseball tournament games rain delayed/rescheduled into the first week of June) so mud may be a consideration wherever we go. Bring your snatch straps and shackles!

I guess vote here for where you guys want to meet up and we'll go from there. Who is running the show on this one? I'm a noob so don't want to overstep my bounds.
Old 05-14-2012, 01:59 PM   #12
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Looks like we can get a descent turnout. There are a good number of new members in the Salt Lake area that I've noticed. A lot of our older members dont sign on as much and some I dont see at all anymore.
Old 05-14-2012, 02:28 PM   #13
JasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
JasoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
Looks like we can get a descent turnout. There are a good number of new members in the Salt Lake area that I've noticed. A lot of our older members dont sign on as much and some I dont see at all anymore.

We have lost of lot of the original group. But noobs are always welcome
Old 05-14-2012, 02:47 PM   #14
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasoTaco View Post
We have lost of lot of the original group. But noobs are always welcome
Your def right Jas about the old group. I'm looking forward to meeting these new members!
Old 05-14-2012, 05:56 PM   #15

K, I'll throw up a poll for the dates. If it's on the weekend it would probably have to start around 400pm or 500pm depending on where we meet up for me to be there. And I really want to be there since I missed the last meet and I don't have the money to go down to Moab . If you have a date you prefer that is not on the poll, please just post here.

Also post up where you guys want to go.

Newbies are always welcome!
Old 05-14-2012, 06:06 PM   #17
JasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
JasoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunknsloth View Post
If it's on the weekend it would probably have to start around 400pm or 500pm depending on where we meet up for me to be there. And I really want to be there since I missed the last meet and I don't have the money to go down to Moab . If you have a date you prefer that is not on the poll, please just post here.
An evening run would be fun. We can get were we want to go cook some dinner hang out meet everyone and plan our next trip
Old 05-14-2012, 07:59 PM   #18
Pork eating crusader. An "infidel".
Jib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant future

Army: 99Z Combat Ninja
Name: Ari
Jib Bandits's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
An evening run would be fun. We can get were we want to go cook some dinner hang out meet everyone and plan our next trip
I like this idea. I'm pretty much down for whenever as long as I don't have drill, that's what seems to always knock me outta these meets.
Old 05-14-2012, 10:20 PM   #19

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jib Bandits View Post
I like this idea. I'm pretty much down for whenever as long as I don't have drill, that's what seems to always knock me outta these meets.
The evening would definitely be sweet. Then we can actually use our lights!

When do you have drill Jib? Maybe we can work around it
Old 05-14-2012, 10:32 PM   #20
Manlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
Manlaan's Tacoma Gallery
If we did it in the evening, I'd much rather do AF, as then I'd just spend the night (assuming I dont have to do it alone, as that just doesn't seem like much fun)