Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Table Mesa shoot-out 12/27

Old 12-27-2008, 05:18 PM   #21
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by taconut View Post
i think i lost one of my bed storage covers in that damn thing haha
lmao!!!
Old 12-27-2008, 05:32 PM   #23
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerfanXD View Post
I spent $8 getting all that mud off.
It was well worth $8 though!!!
Old 12-27-2008, 05:35 PM   #25
College.
PatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt/6153 - CH-53E Airframe/Hydraulics Mechanic, HMH-464, MAG 29, 2nd MAW
Name: Pat
PatHLC128's Tacoma Gallery
damn i wish there were places around here to do that...NY is pretty gay when it comes to shooting/offroading
Old 12-27-2008, 05:42 PM   #26
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by packerfanxd View Post
i spent $8 getting all that mud off.
meh!
Old 12-27-2008, 05:44 PM   #27
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
meh!
Fine be like that....

Guys Chris4x4 is a real ASSHOLE in person... freaking dick if you ask me

Edit: kidding by the way
Old 12-27-2008, 05:50 PM   #28
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoNut View Post
Fine be like that....

????????????????????????
Old 12-27-2008, 05:53 PM   #29

TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridgerunner View Post
????????????????????????
see edit
Old 12-27-2008, 05:55 PM   #30
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
You guys have yet to tell everyone what the "caboose" was busy doing...

or how I how dropped the mag on the assault rifle...

"Matt, which one is the safety"?
Old 12-27-2008, 05:57 PM   #31

TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianr View Post

That's ok, you were to busy doing a 6 point smell test on the AR to find the safety
Old 12-27-2008, 06:00 PM   #32
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That's ok, you were to busy doing a 6 point smell test on the AR to find the safety

yeah, or my "six point smell test"
Old 12-27-2008, 06:07 PM   #33

Quote:
Fine be like that....

Edit: kidding by the way
SSShhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
yeah, or my "six point smell test"
I think you guys are ALL nuts!!!! Between Matt washing his hands with ICE, Brian drinking HOT water, and sniffing his truck, Taconut and I were the only normal ones there!
Old 12-27-2008, 06:12 PM   #34
go shit in your hat
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
SSShhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

I think you guys are ALL nuts!!!! Between Matt washing his hands with ICE, Brian drinking HOT water, and sniffing his truck, Taconut and I were the only normal ones there!

but you missed it when I went sideways on the road twice.

And man let me tell you, that was some delicious hot water.
Old 12-27-2008, 06:13 PM   #35

TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
ehh 2 out of 4 that's 50%
good enough for TW!

Quote:
but you missed it when I went sideways on the road twice, and the second time almost slid into the birm.
your lucky to be alive after that lol
Old 12-27-2008, 06:14 PM   #36

Quote:
but you missed it when I went sideways on the road twice, and the second time almost slid into the birm.

And man let me tell you, that was some delicious hot water.
LOL!! Yeah, I wish I could have seen that!
Old 12-27-2008, 06:21 PM   #37

TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
I wanna see that last pic with everyone in the beds... when do you get off Brian???
Old 12-27-2008, 06:21 PM   #38
go shit in your hat
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I wanna see that last pic with everyone in the beds... when do you get off Brian???

4am. I might be a bit tired though, seeing as how I woke up at 7:30 this morning.
Old 12-27-2008, 06:25 PM   #39

TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
4am. I might be a bit tired though, seeing as how I woke up at 7:30 this morning.

well with my three hours of sleep last night I'll be passed out