Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Table Mesa shoot-out 12/27

Old 12-27-2008, 02:11 PM   #1
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Table Mesa shoot-out 12/27

PackerFanXd, Chris4x4, TacoNut, and myself tood a cruise up to Table Mesa for some shooting and offroading this morning. It was near 50 degrees & was fairly windy.

I'd like to point out that this is the most off roading my Taco has ever seen. Before this the most dirt my truck was exposed to was dust storms, and the parking lot at work. Packer and Chris delved into some mucj=k, and splashed around a bit.

Here are the first group of pics! More to follow when I get home from work.

Afterwards, we cruised back to PackerFan's house to do some fog light mods.
Old 12-27-2008, 02:17 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Too bad you didnt get a pic of Matt blowing off the freeway for one last off road attack.
Nice pics, Brian!! I had a GREAT time!
Old 12-27-2008, 02:22 PM   #3
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sorry about thrown a roost on ya, Matt. I didnt realize you were that close. ;-)
Old 12-27-2008, 02:25 PM   #4
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome pictures guys, im so jealous....
Old 12-27-2008, 02:28 PM   #5
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Too bad you didnt get a pic of Matt blowing off the freeway for one last off road attack.
Nice pics, Brian!! I had a GREAT time!

I have the ones from the last phoot op, I'll just have to get to them after work.
Old 12-27-2008, 03:14 PM   #7
06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of

06Bluez's Tacoma Gallery
Wish I coulda been there but I had towork! Do it again soon so I can come.
Old 12-27-2008, 03:37 PM   #9
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
Awsome pics, Looks like a good time
Old 12-27-2008, 03:43 PM   #10
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Nice!
Old 12-27-2008, 03:45 PM   #11
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
looks like ya'll had a hella good time ya'll!!!
Old 12-27-2008, 03:51 PM   #12
My Cat's breath Smells like Cat Food
Monkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
Monkeysuncle's Tacoma Gallery
Table Mesa? Gun Park, or Off Road Park or both? Here in my neck of the woods, Brevard Co, Florida(a Sunny 76 Today) we don't have an area anything like that. Any public land is so regulated that it has to be so far off the beaten path and I still worry about shooting. It didn't used to be that way. Looks like you guys had fun.
Old 12-27-2008, 05:03 PM   #13
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Nice pics Bryan, can't wait to see the rest.

Had a great time.
When I left the car wash place they weren't too happy with me
Old 12-27-2008, 05:12 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoNut View Post
Nice pics Bryan, can't wait to see the rest.

Had a great time.
When I left the car wash place they weren't too happy with me
You wahed your truck already!
Old 12-27-2008, 05:13 PM   #15
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Here are the only ones of mine to come out... I was too busy hitting my head on the headliner through all that mud to take pics
Attached Thumbnails
Table Mesa shoot-out 12/27-hill-climb.jpg   Table Mesa shoot-out 12/27-photo11.jpg  
Old 12-27-2008, 05:14 PM   #16

LOL, that was the BUMPPYEST mud hole I have ever been thru!
Old 12-27-2008, 05:14 PM   #17

TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You wahed your truck already!
I was planning on waxing the whole thing tomorrow even if I hadn't of gotten all muddy so it was going to be done anyways.
Old 12-27-2008, 05:15 PM   #18
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah Chris!!!! 'Bot time we see that beautiful truck in action!!!!
Old 12-27-2008, 05:15 PM   #19

TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
LOL, that was the BUMPPYEST mud hole I have ever been thru!

I think I lost one of my bed storage covers in that damn thing haha
Old 12-27-2008, 05:17 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridgerunner View Post
Yeah Chris!!!! 'Bot time we see that beautiful truck in action!!!!
Hopefully I can get some more "action" shots when I take the Wife up north next month.

NOT THOSE KIND OF ACTION SHOTS, MM!!!