Alright sounds like the date for the next run is going to be July 21st. Who's all down, where are we going, and when and where do we want to meet?
UPDATE: 1000 AM at Cabela's South parking lot
Date: Saturday July 21st
Time: 1000 AM
Trail: 5-Mile and Bountiful after if time permits
Of course all are welcome with any vehicles.
Suggestions also include Kennecott Mine which is what I'm leaning towards
Some suggestions from the previous thread:
1. Inspiration Point (Difficulty 1/10)
2. Butterfield Canyon/Kennecott Overlook (maybe visitor center also) (Difficulty 1/10)
3. South Weber Fork (Difficulty: Looks about like a 3-4/10)
4. American Fork - Lots of different options (Difficulty: 1 to 6)
5. 5 Mile Pass (Difficulty: 3 to 8)
6. Francis Peak/Smith Creek Lakes (Difficulty: 3)
7. Transcontinental Railroad/SunTunnels/Spiral Jetty
8. Pony Express