1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Salt Lake Area Move

Discussion in 'South West' started by Russellstiltskin, Jul 16, 2012.

1. Sep 19, 2012 at 1:15 AM
    Russellstiltskin

Russellstiltskin [OP] Oldie but a Goodie

Member:
    First Name:
    Russtifer
    Anchorage, AK
    Vehicle:
    '09 TRD Sport, DCSB
    Custom TRD Badged Grill, PowderCoated Black Steelies, with 285/75/16's. Studded Firestone Winter Force for Winter snow, Firestone Destination M/T for the summer mud, 2.75" Ready Lift Block kit in the front, and 2" AAL in the back, 5100 billies, TRD Cat-Back Exhaust, K&N CAI system under the hood, on a sesame seed bun.
    Ya. I definitely don't feel the need to live "in the city", but that's what appeals to me about SLC. It's similar to where I live now. Seems like you can be 30 to 45 minutes away and have some sort of rural feel in one way or another. It's funny. My wife was looking at photos of SLC, and said "this could be Anchorage's twin". The cities landscape and skylines look that similar. Difference is you're winters are not near as harsh, and that's the Main motive for the move.

2. Sep 19, 2012 at 1:19 AM
    Russellstiltskin

Russellstiltskin [OP] Oldie but a Goodie

Member:
    First Name:
    Russtifer
    Anchorage, AK
    Vehicle:
    '09 TRD Sport, DCSB
    Custom TRD Badged Grill, PowderCoated Black Steelies, with 285/75/16's. Studded Firestone Winter Force for Winter snow, Firestone Destination M/T for the summer mud, 2.75" Ready Lift Block kit in the front, and 2" AAL in the back, 5100 billies, TRD Cat-Back Exhaust, K&N CAI system under the hood, on a sesame seed bun.
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348042637.327537.jpg Salt Lake
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348042660.315467.jpg Anchorage

It's funny how similar they are. Anchorage is just greener, but only 3-4 damn months of the year. Lol

Products Discussed in

To Top