Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Phoenix mod day

Old 01-14-2009, 09:36 AM   #41
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06Bluez View Post
Now that their is so many people committed to this where can we all meet? Sounds like to many people for someones driveway.
I dont see any reason why a driveway wouldnt work. people who is haveing suspension work done would get the driveway/garage. Others who are haveing cosmetic mods can park on the street.
Old 01-15-2009, 03:37 PM   #43
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
-O6BlueZ (Colton)
-Chris4x4 (Chris)
-Packerfan (matt)
-me
-TRev
-Roggs01
-tightshirts
-Dustin03
-taconut (adam)
-kvnhsltd

-derek (if he can make it)
-MsTRD (if I pay for Sami-cakes gas $$)

Now we need to decide the date and the place.
Old 01-15-2009, 03:40 PM   #44
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianr View Post
-O6BlueZ (Colton)
-Chris4x4 (Chris)
-Packerfan (matt)
-me
-TRev
-Roggs01
-tightshirts
-Dustin03
-taconut (adam)
-kvnhsltd

Now we need to decide the date and the place.
Harris.Jason. wants me to install a front and rear lift on his truck, maybe we can find out when he will be ready, and he can be there too?

We should have a list of what people are going to help, and who actually wants stuff done to their trucks. Mostly so I know what tools I need to bring.
Old 01-15-2009, 03:52 PM   #45
06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of

06Bluez's Tacoma Gallery
I need the fog light mod, BHLM if it doesnt take to long, and maybe a rear add a leaf if I buy one before we figure a date.
Old 01-15-2009, 07:14 PM   #46
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Harris.Jason. wants me to install a front and rear lift on his truck, maybe we can find out when he will be ready, and he can be there too?

We should have a list of what people are going to help, and who actually wants stuff done to their trucks. Mostly so I know what tools I need to bring.

You can install shocks and stuff?!
Old 01-15-2009, 07:31 PM   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
You can install shocks and stuff?!
Ummmm.....yeah.
Old 01-15-2009, 08:01 PM   #49
kvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud of

Air Force: MSgt // Security Forces   Retired after 22 yrs of service
kvnhlstd's Tacoma Gallery
Sold my longbed step tubes today to a guy that has a new longbed tacoma, he has surfed the site and is looking to lift it 3". His name is Jason and he is probably looking to join this mod day... Jason if you are out there, jump on in and ask the pros what you need to buy to lift your truck.
Old 01-16-2009, 08:15 AM   #50
kvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud of

Air Force: MSgt // Security Forces   Retired after 22 yrs of service
kvnhlstd's Tacoma Gallery
I am probably looking at a HID headlight mod. Does anyone have the window tint talent?
Old 01-16-2009, 05:17 PM   #51
The StormTrooper
TightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TightShirts
TightShirts's Tacoma Gallery
so did we figure out a location and date yet?
Old 01-16-2009, 05:26 PM   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by TightShirts View Post
so did we figure out a location and date yet?
I belive its gonna be at PackerfnXd's house. No date yet, but anyday is good for me.
Old 01-16-2009, 06:06 PM   #53
^^^^ 3%er ^^^^
Packman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Packman73's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I belive its gonna be at PackerfnXd's house. No date yet, but anyday is good for me.
That's fine but we may have to do two weekends? Or Sat & Sun? I only have so much parking so maybe 6 trucks max at a time.
Old 01-16-2009, 06:10 PM   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerfanXD View Post
That's fine but we may have to do two weekends? Or Sat & Sun? I only have so much parking so maybe 6 trucks max at a time.
I was thinking that any trucks not being worked on can park down the street. I will only need to park in front to drop off my tools, then I can move. OH!!!! What time are we comming over on Sunday???
Old 01-16-2009, 06:15 PM   #55
Slowpokeologist
AZFizik has a spectacular aura aboutAZFizik has a spectacular aura aboutAZFizik has a spectacular aura about

Name: James
AZFizik's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in, I'll bring my compliment of electrical tools.

Name the date
Old 01-16-2009, 06:26 PM   #56
^^^^ 3%er ^^^^
Packman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I was thinking that any trucks not being worked on can park down the street. I will only need to park in front to drop off my tools, then I can move.
That'll work. There is room for 4 trucks in the driveway and in front of the house. The rest will have to park and walk a bit.

Quote:
OH!!!! What time are we comming over on Sunday???
High noon brother!
Old 01-16-2009, 06:29 PM   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerfanXD View Post
High noon brother!
SWEET!! I give ya a call tomarrow, and see what we can bring!
Old 01-16-2009, 07:06 PM   #58
^^^^ 3%er ^^^^

Quote:
SWEET!! I give ya a call tomarrow, and see what we can bring!
Bring your vitamin water if you like and your appetites.
Old 01-16-2009, 07:41 PM   #59
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
So it's on Sunday? May I come?
Old 01-16-2009, 08:06 PM   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
So it's on Sunday? May I come?
Matt and I are watching the game with our Wives. We'll keep you updated on the Wrench-A-thon