Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Phoenix mod day

Old 01-24-2009, 10:13 AM   #101
The StormTrooper
TightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TightShirts
TightShirts's Tacoma Gallery
21st is good for me too... for i am just a sheep as well (a sheep with a camera that is )

we should get some good before and after shots!
Old 01-24-2009, 10:17 AM   #102
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TightShirts View Post
21st is good for me too... for i am just a sheep as well (a sheep with a camera that is )

we should get some good before and after shots!
Not a sheep, but our official Arizona chapter Photographer!
Old 01-24-2009, 09:17 PM   #103
The StormTrooper
TightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TightShirts
TightShirts's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Not a sheep, but our official Arizona chapter Photographer!
damn, i didn't know that i got a title already!
Old 01-30-2009, 09:13 AM   #104
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
BUMP.

(what is our exact date)?
Old 01-30-2009, 09:14 AM   #105
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

So far, its looking like the 21'st.
Old 01-30-2009, 09:17 AM   #106
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So far, its looking like the 21'st.

copy.
Old 01-30-2009, 09:18 AM   #107

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianr View Post
copy.
I think alot of it is going to hing on Matts new son, and when he decides to pop out of Christy.
Old 01-30-2009, 09:21 AM   #108
go shit in your hat
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I think alot of it is going to hing on Matts new son, and when he decides to pop out of Christy.

yeah, I called Matt last weekend and asked how everything was coming along.
Old 01-30-2009, 09:23 AM   #109

Quote:
His Wife gave me the green light to install some off road lights on the baby stroller. And even a Bumper.
Old 01-30-2009, 09:24 AM   #110
go shit in your hat
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
His Wife gave me the green light to install some off road lights on the baby stroller. And even a Bumper.

bitch'n!!

Christy is a cool cat. I liked how cool she was w/ is all hanging out in her kitchen at 7 Am.
Old 01-30-2009, 10:10 AM   #111
There go my nipples again!
Dilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shawn
Dilsky's Tacoma Gallery
Man I wanna move to AZ just to be a part of this (that and the warm weather)! Maybe I will sit at home and melt my headlights into a steaming pile just to feel like I am a part of it.
Old 01-30-2009, 10:14 AM   #112

Quote:
bitch'n!!

Christy is a cool cat. I liked how cool she was w/ is all hanging out in her kitchen at 7 Am.
LOL. Yeah, that WAS pretty cool of her. I wonder how my Wife would handle that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilsky View Post
Man I wanna move to AZ just to be a part of this (that and the warm weather)! Maybe I will sit at home and melt my headlights into a steaming pile just to feel like I am a part of it.
Maybe we can hook up a wireless feed, and post up "live" reports.
Old 01-30-2009, 10:14 AM   #113
go shit in your hat
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilsky View Post

I bet we could photoshop you into some of the images.
Old 01-30-2009, 10:16 AM   #114

Quote:
I bet we could photoshop you into some of the images.
Thats a GREAT idea!
Old 01-30-2009, 11:13 AM   #115
maricopa_taco is on a distinguished road

maricopa_taco's Tacoma Gallery
What are you guys thoughts on blackening out the lights on my truck? I might to join you guys on this...

Old 01-30-2009, 11:41 AM   #116
^^^^ 3%er ^^^^
Packman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Packman73's Tacoma Gallery
Yup, looks like the 21st...

Quote:
And I appreciated it! It did take me like 10 seconds to figure out who you were though...you hating phones and all.
Old 01-30-2009, 11:42 AM   #117
There go my nipples again!
Dilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shawn
Dilsky's Tacoma Gallery
I would say black em out, that is the first thing I plan to do when the weather turns nice or I find a garage to highjack!

And that would be awesome to photoshop me in....make me feel like one of the gang..sniff....tear.
Old 01-30-2009, 05:35 PM   #118
Anthony999 is a jewel in the roughAnthony999 is a jewel in the roughAnthony999 is a jewel in the roughAnthony999 is a jewel in the rough

Anthony999's Tacoma Gallery
Ill be there. I need to do the BHLM and finally take off my covers. And I have to replace some stuff in my door.

And I got a power door and window kit, so maybe we could install that.
Old 01-30-2009, 05:37 PM   #119

Ummm...Hey, Matt? One thing I forgot to ask, and everyone else seems to have as well, Will Christy mind the use of the oven to cook truck parts?