Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Phoenix mod day

Old 01-30-2009, 05:40 PM   #121
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerfanXD View Post
Not sure how the wife will react to headlights in her oven with the baby in the house...
We should probably get the Green light on that before people walk in with arm loads of headlights.
Old 01-30-2009, 05:46 PM   #122
^^^^ 3%er ^^^^
Packman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Packman73's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
We should probably get the Green light on that before people walk in with arm loads of headlights.
Yeah, I'll feel her up -er, out this week.
Old 01-30-2009, 11:09 PM   #123
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
And I appreciated it! It did take me like 10 seconds to figure out who you were though...you hating phones and all.

yeah, I do hate phones...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilsky View Post

And that would be awesome to photoshop me in....make me feel like one of the gang..sniff....tear.

call it done. PM me some pics of you.
Old 01-31-2009, 06:30 AM   #124
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianr View Post
call it done. PM me some pics of you.
If I get hurt, Can you photoshop him in my place?
Old 01-31-2009, 06:36 AM   #125
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
If I get hurt, Can you photoshop him in my place?

I guess, but what fun would that be for him, and the rest of the TW family?

Old 02-09-2009, 11:31 AM   #126
Im so hungry i can ride a horse...
kmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
kmrofka's Tacoma Gallery
i think i may be coming up if my parts come in intime
Old 02-15-2009, 11:04 PM   #128
"The Dude"
El Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jeremy
El Duderino 480's Tacoma Gallery
what kind of mods you guys doin?
Old 02-16-2009, 06:30 AM   #129

Quote:
Originally Posted by olsenjr View Post
what kind of mods you guys doin?
Just minor mods. Things that dont take alot of time. I think some people are doing the Black Headlight mod. Im gonna put a rear lift on Packerfans truck......just what ever needs to be done. you gonna make it?
Old 02-16-2009, 11:33 AM   #130
"The Dude"
El Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of light

want to, it all depends on what time i get off work friday, traffic is a real bitch here. i still got my rear AAL's and shocks to do

Quote:
Just minor mods. Things that dont take alot of time. I think some people are doing the Black Headlight mod. Im gonna put a rear lift on Packerfans truck......just what ever needs to be done. you gonna make it?
Old 02-16-2009, 11:49 AM   #131
rpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to behold

rpoint16's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Bump. Feb 21st...What time Chris?

If I can get out of class, you guys mind if I show up? I don't have any mods to do yet, just want to watch Chris do the suspension & check out your trucks!
Old 02-16-2009, 12:30 PM   #133

Just so we aer on the same page, Im thinking of a 7:00 AM show up. At least for me. Sound good, Matt?
Old 02-20-2009, 01:03 PM   #135
go shit in your hat
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
MOD day is OFF.

Due to emergency situations, mod day will be postponed.

thanks for your understanding.
Old 02-20-2009, 03:09 PM   #136
"The Dude"

how bout next weekend??
Old 02-20-2009, 05:12 PM   #137
^^^^ 3%er ^^^^
Packman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Packman73's Tacoma Gallery
I'll post this on the other thread as well.

I'm sorry but mod day at my house will have to be postponed for now. I apologize for the late notice but our family was informed earlier that my wife's father has advanced pancreatic cancer. So family will be coming in from California and some will be staying with us.
I appreciate your understanding, patience and prayers.
I'd like to reschedule for another weekend soon if possible. I'll keep you posted.