Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Utah August or September Meet (or Both)

Old 10-05-2012, 03:43 PM   #241
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunknsloth View Post
There's no need to lock the old meet threads.
Are they getting locked by mods?
Old 10-05-2012, 04:57 PM   #243
TROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Arty
TROKITA's Tacoma Gallery
i know it was just a matter of speech cause sept was over
Old 10-10-2012, 07:33 AM   #245
I'm 10 years old but I'll still BEAT your ass!!
TacoLovR is on a distinguished road

Name: Nat
TacoLovR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by StaticFilter View Post
No way, we are still waiting for Natalie to throw her pics up
I know, I know. Im sorry. Ive been having technical difficulties. Broke the phone, then my laptop wont connect to the internet. I just want yall to know that I have not forgotten.

Old 10-10-2012, 04:37 PM   #246
StaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jason
StaticFilter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoLovR View Post
I know, I know. Im sorry. Ive been having technical difficulties. Broke the phone, then my laptop wont connect to the internet. I just want yall to know that I have not forgotten.

excuses are like women, beautiful and.... hmm i forget where i was going with that
Old 10-10-2012, 08:13 PM   #247
Manlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
Manlaan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoLovR View Post

You're only forgiven if you come with us this weekend or next.
Old 10-11-2012, 12:52 PM   #248

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manlaan View Post
You're only forgiven if you come with us this weekend or next.
Of course I will!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaticFilter View Post
excuses are like women, beautiful and.... hmm i forget where i was going with that

.... And full of Shi*?

Also, I would still like to offer the cabin trip I brought up months ago when I moved back to Utah. Is anyone still interested in doing that? Thoughts and comments.....
It is East of Heber above Timberlakes.
Old 10-11-2012, 01:07 PM   #249

Slowly but finally here!

I uploaded more to my profile if you would like to take a look.... Sorry for the delay. I had such a good time with everyone!
My legs and butt did get a workout from all the hiking. Bonus!
Attached Thumbnails
Utah August or September Meet (or Both)-tacoma-ride-011.jpg   Utah August or September Meet (or Both)-tacoma-ride-013.jpg   Utah August or September Meet (or Both)-tacoma-ride-015.jpg   Utah August or September Meet (or Both)-tacoma-ride-031.jpg   Utah August or September Meet (or Both)-tacoma-ride-036.jpg  

Old 10-12-2012, 07:12 AM   #250
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
And a tip of the hat to you! (second pic)

Thanks for sharing