Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Utah August or September Meet (or Both)

Old 08-05-2012, 04:36 PM   #21
Bro do you even 'Merica?
jdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
jdk52's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corndawg View Post
well at the rate i traveled it about 30 to 40 mph the whole way, except on highway etc. if you looking for elk deer. etc. its about 4 hours

plus the 2 to 3 hours it would take for all you north utah guys to go down..
i will do a Go Cheap film of the trail
its pretty much just regular mountain road the whole way with puddles mudd etc.
comes out around Fish Lake

Sounds like I'm bringing my fishing poles and beer.
Old 08-07-2012, 04:46 PM   #24
Bro do you even 'Merica?
jdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
jdk52's Tacoma Gallery
I agree with not wanting to do 3 there and 3 back, unless we camped.
Old 08-07-2012, 06:57 PM   #25
Indffrnce will be the fall of manknd but who cares
Drunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Retribution
Drunknsloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdk52 View Post
I can't camp. I can get one day off maybe and I work or have school pretty much 7 days a week.

I'm thinking 15th, 22nd, or 29th. One of the later Saturdays in September. Maybe the trail Box Rocket mentioned, or do all of Farmington peak this time. Maybe Kennecott.
Old 08-07-2012, 08:13 PM   #26
Bro do you even 'Merica?

Air Force:
jdk52's Tacoma Gallery
mona pole trail is also a suggestion, but I'm always down for Bountiful.
Old 08-07-2012, 09:47 PM   #27
Pork eating crusader. An "infidel".
Jib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant future

Army: 99Z Combat Ninja
Name: Ari
Jib Bandits's Tacoma Gallery
We should definitely figure somethin out so I can plan. I went down to little Moab with some FJ guys a few weeks ago and that was pretty fun. I vote 5 mile/rattlesnake or AF canyon
Old 08-08-2012, 06:37 PM   #28
RedDragonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedDragonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedDragonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedDragonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedDragonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedDragonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedDragonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedDragonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedDragonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedDragonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedDragonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Devin
RedDragonTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down. I would rather do rattlesnake then a 4 hr drive. Bump
Old 08-08-2012, 08:49 PM   #29
Bro do you even 'Merica?

Air Force:
jdk52's Tacoma Gallery
AF
Old 08-08-2012, 09:59 PM   #30
Drunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jib Bandits View Post
We should definitely figure somethin out so I can plan. I went down to little Moab with some FJ guys a few weeks ago and that was pretty fun. I vote 5 mile/rattlesnake or AF canyon
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedDragonTaco View Post
I'm down. I would rather do rattlesnake then a 4 hr drive. Bump
Quote:
AF
I'm down for either. I'll talk to Adam and see if we can stake out the other trail he was talking about
Old 08-09-2012, 10:10 AM   #31
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
Providence will be a bit of a drive for some since it's near Logan. If something like AF canyon is easier to get to that's cool with me. Either Forest Lake or Mineral Basin. I'll probably skip out on Rattlesnake though. Done that too many times and its too short of a trail for the effort it takes me to get there.
Old 08-09-2012, 08:54 PM   #33
TROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Arty
TROKITA's Tacoma Gallery
im down with AF and i agree with BoxRocket even though ive only done rattle snake a few times i wouldn't go, it is too short and i want to go somewhere else ive never been too. And as for the date, plz make it a little over a week or two... my truck is still torn apart. i get my parts this weekend so hopefully it will be done by next week if everything goes smooth
Old 08-10-2012, 08:04 PM   #34
I'm 10 years old but I'll still BEAT your ass!!
TacoLovR is on a distinguished road

Name: Nat
TacoLovR's Tacoma Gallery
Done! Im totally down for AF. Im In!
I am so itching for a day with the ol' girl. Lets set a date!
Old 08-11-2012, 06:08 PM   #35
Pork eating crusader. An "infidel".
Jib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant future

Army: 99Z Combat Ninja
Name: Ari
Jib Bandits's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down. I just gotta fix my truck real quick, I lost the nut and a bushing to that long bolt that keeps the upper control arm in place while doing rattle snake yesterday. I guess I should've used loctite!
Old 08-11-2012, 08:36 PM   #36
Corndawg has a spectacular aura aboutCorndawg has a spectacular aura about
Name: Corey
Corndawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i recomend camp ya'll its, there are great rent able rooms along fishlake. just make it there,

great fishing bring your brews, and there are fine women in the county of Wayne
Old 08-11-2012, 09:37 PM   #38
TROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of light

TROKITA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corndawg View Post
im in Central utah, where is AF ?
google map it.... just put American Fork Canyon and it should pop up
Old 08-12-2012, 08:40 PM   #39

Made a trip down to Price yesterday for some night wheeling. Most of it was pretty mellow. Then I made the mistake of going through some small trails for four wheelers, tore off my antenna and broke the screw on the inside. I had to drill it out. I got lost and had to drive through a bunch of brush to get back to the main trail... Wasn't anything special.
Old 08-12-2012, 10:44 PM   #40

TROKITA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunknsloth View Post
Made a trip down to Price yesterday for some night wheeling. Most of it was pretty mellow. Then I made the mistake of going through some small trails for four wheelers, tore off my antenna and broke the screw on the inside. I had to drill it out. I got lost and had to drive through a bunch of brush to get back to the main trail... Wasn't anything special.
that sucks :/