Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Utah August or September Meet (or Both)

Old 08-13-2012, 06:51 AM   #41
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TROKITA View Post
that sucks :/
X2. Sounds like you got some pin striping down the sides of your truck.
Old 08-13-2012, 09:09 AM   #42
Bro do you even 'Merica?
jdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
jdk52's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
X2. Sounds like you got some pin striping down the sides of your truck.
Shit'll buff out.
Old 08-13-2012, 09:20 AM   #43
Pork eating crusader. An "infidel".
Jib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant future

Army: 99Z Combat Ninja
Name: Ari
Jib Bandits's Tacoma Gallery
Dove hunt is next month if any of you do that, maybe we could do a meet and get some off roading and hunting in. Hell, even if we just brought some skeet and a few shotguns, that's always a good time.
Old 08-13-2012, 09:28 AM   #44
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys, just throwing out another trail option. I don't know how many of you are familiar with the old Ward Canyon road in Bountiful, but it's a fun little short trail. It is a trail that could be run in the evening after work in a couple hours. Overall it's not that difficult but there are a few narrow parts and some rutted lines that could make for a challenge if you don't have a locker. So basically you can make it an easy run or try some different lines to make it more challenging. Right at the beginning of the trail are some big mud holes (right above the B on the mountain) that are obviously dry right now but could be fun for some that like that kind of thing.

Anyway, if anyone is interested in hitting that trail sometime I'd be happy to show you where it's at. I ran it with my family on Saturday and had some fun.

Old 08-13-2012, 11:20 AM   #45
Bro do you even 'Merica?
jdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
jdk52's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Box Rocket View Post
Hey guys, just throwing out another trail option. I don't know how many of you are familiar with the old Ward Canyon road in Bountiful, but it's a fun little short trail. It is a trail that could be run in the evening after work in a couple hours. Overall it's not that difficult but there are a few narrow parts and some rutted lines that could make for a challenge if you don't have a locker. So basically you can make it an easy run or try some different lines to make it more challenging. Right at the beginning of the trail are some big mud holes (right above the B on the mountain) that are obviously dry right now but could be fun for some that like that kind of thing.

Anyway, if anyone is interested in hitting that trail sometime I'd be happy to show you where it's at. I ran it with my family on Saturday and had some fun.

That is where Ray, Jason, and I went the first time I showed up to a meet. I'm always down for that since it's close to my place.
Old 08-13-2012, 07:33 PM   #46
Bro do you even 'Merica?

Air Force:
jdk52's Tacoma Gallery
I'm going up to bountiful friday at 5ish if anyone else wants to come.
Old 08-14-2012, 02:36 PM   #47
TROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Arty
TROKITA's Tacoma Gallery
YO i just got done putting my truck together after a long month sense the accident its finally done and ready to hit the road and the dirt so im ready for any meet
Old 08-14-2012, 08:32 PM   #48
I'm 10 years old but I'll still BEAT your ass!!
TacoLovR is on a distinguished road

Name: Nat
TacoLovR's Tacoma Gallery
Me too, me too! So is AF the place? What date and time?
Old 08-14-2012, 08:46 PM   #49
JasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
JasoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jib Bandits View Post
Dove hunt is next month if any of you do that, maybe we could do a meet and get some off roading and hunting in. Hell, even if we just brought some skeet and a few shotguns, that's always a good time.
I'm down for that. I even have an automatic thrower if we want to setup a skeet shoot.
Old 08-15-2012, 12:15 AM   #50
TROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of light

TROKITA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoLovR View Post
Me too, me too! So is AF the place? What date and time?
Orem huh good to see someone on the forum that's pretty much my neighbor
Old 08-15-2012, 04:39 AM   #51

TROKITA's Tacoma Gallery
Here's a meet we can all go to and enjoy half the day
Old 08-15-2012, 07:58 AM   #52
Bro do you even 'Merica?

Air Force:
jdk52's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Here's a meet we can all go to and enjoy half the day
I agree
Old 08-15-2012, 08:25 PM   #53

Quote:
Orem huh good to see someone on the forum that's pretty much my neighbor
Where do you live?
Old 08-15-2012, 08:35 PM   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasoTaco View Post
I'm down for that. I even have an automatic thrower if we want to setup a skeet shoot.
Annie oakley anyone? LOL
Old 08-15-2012, 09:37 PM   #55
Jib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant future

Quote:
Annie oakley anyone? LOL
Let's do it. I've got a perfect little shooting spot right behind my house called little manning if anyone's ever heard of it. About two miles away from 5 mile pass and rattlesnake!
Old 08-15-2012, 10:05 PM   #56

TROKITA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Where do you live?
orem close too the freeway and center St
Old 08-16-2012, 04:49 AM   #57
Bro do you even 'Merica?

Air Force:
jdk52's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Let's do it. I've got a perfect little shooting spot right behind my house called little manning if anyone's ever heard of it. About two miles away from 5 mile pass and rattlesnake!
I'm down.
Old 08-16-2012, 09:46 AM   #58
JasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
JasoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Annie oakley anyone? LOL
Are you referring to the game?

Quote:
Just let me know when.
Old 08-16-2012, 06:49 PM   #59
unstpible is on a distinguished road

Marines: terminal lance
Name: Derek
unstpible's Tacoma Gallery
I would absolutly love to come to a meeting but uncle sam said i have to stay in north carolina for a year or so but i do have a few buddies back in the bountiful- layton area one of wich has a well equiped 4 runner. who knows maybe ill be able to cach up with the rest of you when im back in the wonderfull state of utah
Old 08-16-2012, 08:23 PM   #60

Ahhh yes. Our good ol uncle. I've missed a bunch of meets because he said I had more important things to do on a weekend.