Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

= => VEGAS Guys - I need your Sunday Paper 8/5/12 <= =

Old 08-16-2012, 03:47 PM   #1
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
= => VEGAS Guys - I need your Sunday Paper 8/5/12 <= =

Need a HUGE favor from you Vegas guys.

Anyone have the Entertainment music magazine that came in the Sunday paper for the Sunday 8/5/12.

There is a article about the band Bloc Party that I would love to have for my GF. She had the magazine in her hand at Vegas and she misplaced it.

It would mean a lot to me if one of you guys happen to still have it and haven't thrown it out.

Please Help a fellow Socal Member out.
Old 08-17-2012, 09:30 AM   #2
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks BARETACO. She was able to give me the link to the article. However I'm in need of the actual hard copy of the magazine.

Thanks to her I know the magazine is called NEON.

Please help if anyone has the magazine laying around and didn't throw it out.