Army: 213 FSC 91D
Name: Ryan
Ryan16's Tacoma Gallery
i would be in for Sunday but i have drill this weekend
Old 12-07-2012, 06:18 PM   #22
partsdude is on a distinguished road

partsdude's Tacoma Gallery
Offroad in S.G.

Anybody up for wheelin on Sunday in the St. George area?
Old 12-07-2012, 08:45 PM   #24
Strautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 2nd Lt @TBS
Name: Nick
Strautins's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunknsloth View Post
Come up to Salt Lake! haha I think Nick wants to run his 4runner this weekend.
I'm headed out with Greg, PM me if you want to come up this way...
Old 12-25-2012, 10:31 AM   #25
Strautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Are any of you guys doing the "Winter on the Rocks" gathering in St George? Late January...

http://www.rme4x4.com/showthread.php...-and-roll-call
Old 12-27-2012, 03:20 PM   #27

Quote:
Just got back for Vegas... Haha
I'm confused
Old 12-29-2012, 11:15 AM   #29

Quote:
I don't want to make the drive again
It isn't until the end of January so you'll have plenty of time to recover brother!
Old 01-06-2013, 06:53 PM   #30
sngltrak1 is on a distinguished road

Name: Steve
sngltrak1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strautins View Post
Are any of you guys doing the "Winter on the Rocks" gathering in St George? Late January...

http://www.rme4x4.com/showthread.php...-and-roll-call
My son and I will be heading out there....looks like fun.
Old 02-18-2013, 11:49 AM   #31
Ninja TRDle is on a distinguished road

Name: Bryce
Ninja TRDle's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys. This weekend i'm headed to st george on our honeymoon and we want to do some mild to moderate wheeling while we are down. I don't know the area too well. I need suggestions please of trails near st george!
Old 05-17-2013, 07:12 PM   #33
TOYOTA.. Because barbie drives a jeep..
07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kris
07COMA801's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07COMA801 View Post
Heading to ST George this weekend with the wife and want to go Wheelin maybe a night or two of camping and fishin.. any sugestions of some good spots to camp and trails to wheel?
Off Work Bump? lol
Old 06-09-2013, 10:41 AM   #35
Jeffsdeere is on a distinguished road
EMS: Life Saver
Name: Jeff
Jeffsdeere's Tacoma Gallery
Does anyone have suggestions on how to get to the Grand Canyon from St George. Any offloading would be nice asking as long as it is for stock capable trucks. Planning on heading out on Tuesday of Wednesday
Old 06-10-2013, 01:13 AM   #36
freddirt is just really nicefreddirt is just really nicefreddirt is just really nicefreddirt is just really nicefreddirt is just really nice

Law Enforcement: Patrol
Name: Clint
freddirt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffsdeere View Post
Does anyone have suggestions on how to get to the Grand Canyon from St George. Any offloading would be nice asking as long as it is for stock capable trucks. Planning on heading out on Tuesday of Wednesday

I know there is a couple ways to get there via dirt roads from S. Utah. I have never done it so I dont know how capable your rig has to be or how gnarley the roads get. I heard its a good idea to bring fuel and minor supplies as its the middle of BFE down that way. I looked at google maps and it looks like there are several trails/dirt roads that lead right to Grand Canyon State Park. Looks like a couple from St. George and one I know of in Hurricane. Again dunno the level of wheeling needed or even how far. Might wanna do some home work on that one before attempting. Or just stick to the highways.
Old 08-04-2013, 08:08 AM   #37
yfz450admirer1 is on a distinguished road
yfz450admirer1's Tacoma Gallery
I am interested in meeting up for a trail ride in the area. Keep me in the loop.
Old 08-19-2013, 10:22 PM   #38
Brock19 is on a distinguished road

Name: brock
Brock19's Tacoma Gallery
And now there's me. Another one for st. George
Old 11-26-2013, 09:33 AM   #40
luke99 is on a distinguished road
luke99's Tacoma Gallery
Add another

It looks like most of you guys have second gen tacos but if you want a first gen in the group i'm up for some trips....