Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

(UTAH) October through the end of 2012 meet

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-21-2012, 06:48 PM   #261
Bro do you even 'Merica?
jdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
jdk52's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TROKITA View Post

I sense collusion..your truck looks great..
Old 11-21-2012, 06:54 PM   #262
TROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Arty
TROKITA's Tacoma Gallery
looks all smushed haha
Old 11-23-2012, 06:24 PM   #263
Strautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 2nd Lt @TBS
Name: Nick
Strautins's Tacoma Gallery
Couple of us are going out to 5mile tomorrow if anyone is interested... meeting at 1030@ the Holiday gas station out that way.
Old 11-23-2012, 06:47 PM   #265
TROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of light

TROKITA's Tacoma Gallery
whos all going ???
Old 11-23-2012, 06:50 PM   #266
Strautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'm going and bringing a buddy with a 4runner
Old 11-23-2012, 06:59 PM   #267

TROKITA's Tacoma Gallery
im not sure im going to be able to go.... i have to finish a job before monday morning or im screwed
Old 11-23-2012, 07:01 PM   #268

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROKITA View Post
im not sure im going to be able to go.... i have to finish a job before monday morning or im screwed
A couple hours off won't kill ya...
Old 11-23-2012, 07:11 PM   #269

TROKITA's Tacoma Gallery
and gas money is also the issue "/ but ill see what i can do
Old 11-24-2012, 01:36 PM   #270

Fun day at 5mile... Saw Greg and Z driving that way when I was leaving
Old 11-24-2012, 03:01 PM   #271

TROKITA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strautins View Post
Fun day at 5mile... Saw Greg and Z driving that way when I was leaving
Glad you guys had a blast man. I couldn't make it cause they where waiting for me to finish up some wiring so I had to be there early "/ next time I'm for sure going
Old 11-24-2012, 04:04 PM   #272
ZsJeep is on a distinguished road

Name: Zbigniew "Z"
ZsJeep's Tacoma Gallery
I thought that was you. Greg and I just went out to do some exploring. We ended up out in the Onaqui Mountains up Rock Canyon and back down the pony express trail through Lookout Pass. Nothing really of note down there. Lots of driving to just see scrub brush and fire damaged mountainside.

Anyone ever done any offraoding in the Stansbury Mtns? I'm thinking I want to check out what Chokecherry Spring and East Hickman Canyon look like.
Old 11-24-2012, 05:38 PM   #273

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZsJeep View Post
I thought that was you. Greg and I just went out to do some exploring. We ended up out in the Onaqui Mountains up Rock Canyon and back down the pony express trail through Lookout Pass. Nothing really of note down there. Lots of driving to just see scrub brush and fire damaged mountainside.

Anyone ever done any offraoding in the Stansbury Mtns? I'm thinking I want to check out what Chokecherry Spring and East Hickman Canyon look like.
Yeah it was me. I've never done any offroading out there. I'm still trying to get out to Moab!!

Products Discussed in this Thread