Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

(UTAH) October through the end of 2012 meet

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-02-2012, 11:37 PM   #21
Indffrnce will be the fall of manknd but who cares
Drunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Retribution
Drunknsloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdk52 View Post
damn..the 20th huh...
Quote:
Originally Posted by elykTacos View Post
Of course... I think I will be in Colorado on th 20th for my brothers birthday. The 13th is better for me.

If we have a pile of guys for the 13th and pile for the 20th there is no reason at all why we can have 2 meets in a row Just sayin. ha ha

Im good for a Sunday run too.
13th might be better for me too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trowbocop View Post
What? I'm still gonna try and wheel after it starts snowing

Nothing wrong with wheeling in the snow. My first meet was in the snow. I did almost roll my truck but now I have much better tires.
Old 10-03-2012, 07:21 AM   #22
Toyota Addict
Trowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Trowbocop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TROKITA View Post
haha imma be hitting the parking lots my truck slides wonderful when im in 2x4 and locked in the rear
Oh HELL yeah. We most definitely need to rally some parking lots. We should go to west valley where all of those warehouses are, I've been planning some spots...

I'm not locked, but can sure drift like a baus
Old 10-03-2012, 07:47 AM   #23
Bro do you even 'Merica?
jdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
jdk52's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trowbocop View Post
Oh HELL yeah. We most definitely need to rally some parking lots. We should go to west valley where all of those warehouses are, I've been planning some spots...

I'm not locked, but can sure drift like a baus
]

Iced over parking lots are quite fun.
Old 10-03-2012, 10:45 AM   #24
kennyutah is on a distinguished road

Name: Kenny
kennyutah's Tacoma Gallery
i will be down for some spring trips. to busy in the winter for wheel'n.
Old 10-03-2012, 10:04 PM   #25
Manlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
Manlaan's Tacoma Gallery
13th works for me as well.
Old 10-03-2012, 10:33 PM   #26
TROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Arty
TROKITA's Tacoma Gallery
13th then huh alright sounds good also FYI im heading up to AF canyon this coming weekend... im going with a guy that's new in Utah and wants to go up AF, where going to go up some easy trails. you guys are welcome to come along and join where meeting at Tibble at 10:30AM and will be there till 10:45AM ish, post up if your coming so i can be expecting you. there's like 3 trucks including me coming from RME4x4.
Old 10-04-2012, 07:58 AM   #27
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
Mona Pole is a really nice trail that is more on the mellow side. Now would be a great time to hit that one with the fall colors out. I haven't been up there in a couple years but it is really a fun little trail down on Mt. Nebo near Payson/Mona.

If you guys go on the 13'th I'm out. My son's b-day. No biggie, I can catch you another time.
Old 10-04-2012, 09:43 AM   #28
Ninja TRDle is on a distinguished road

Name: Bryce
Ninja TRDle's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be down for the 20th. 13th no can do. But id really like to do something on the 20th to finally make it and meet some of you guys. Maybe 5 mile if anyone knows that area really well.. I dont but it's close to the gf's house.. Anyone in?
Old 10-04-2012, 10:40 AM   #29
TROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of light

TROKITA's Tacoma Gallery
man looks like this is going to be a hard one...
Old 10-04-2012, 11:40 AM   #30
Toyota Addict
Trowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Trowbocop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TROKITA View Post
man looks like this is going to be a hard one...

I can probably make only one of them- not sure which one yet though
Old 10-04-2012, 04:46 PM   #31
StaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jason
StaticFilter's Tacoma Gallery
13th is ToughMudder out at miller motor sports park so I'll be out there having a blast
Old 10-04-2012, 08:29 PM   #32
Manlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
Manlaan's Tacoma Gallery
I dont see a reason we cant do something both weekends.
Old 10-04-2012, 10:13 PM   #33

TROKITA's Tacoma Gallery
i might have to miss one.... sense the lowrange event ive been going on trail runs up AF canyon every weekend... not that im getting tired of going, but im beating up my daily like crazy... i need to change my T-case and Antifreeze, as soon as i can. but i might end up going anyways i love the trails.
Old 10-05-2012, 02:21 PM   #34
Indffrnce will be the fall of manknd but who cares
Drunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Retribution
Drunknsloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Box Rocket View Post
Mona Pole is a really nice trail that is more on the mellow side. Now would be a great time to hit that one with the fall colors out. I haven't been up there in a couple years but it is really a fun little trail down on Mt. Nebo near Payson/Mona.

If you guys go on the 13'th I'm out. My son's b-day. No biggie, I can catch you another time.
This sounds awesome I might do this trail this next week since it's fall break just to take some pictures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manlaan View Post
I dont see a reason we cant do something both weekends.
Yeah that way who ever can make it can just show up.
Old 10-05-2012, 08:40 PM   #35
Bro do you even 'Merica?
jdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
jdk52's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunknsloth View Post
This sounds awesome I might do this trail this next week since it's fall break just to take some pictures.

Yeah that way who ever can make it can just show up.
it is a pretty nice trail
Old 10-06-2012, 01:39 PM   #37
Strautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 2nd Lt @TBS
Name: Nick
Strautins's Tacoma Gallery
I'm thinking about a Moab trip next week if anyone is interested... took leave next week so I'm going to try and get out there.
Old 10-06-2012, 04:25 PM   #38

TROKITA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strautins View Post
I'm thinking about a Moab trip next week if anyone is interested... took leave next week so I'm going to try and get out there.
dang "/
Old 10-07-2012, 08:59 AM   #39
Bro do you even 'Merica?

Air Force:
jdk52's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You want to hit it up sometime this next week? Maybe Thursday?

Friday would be the best for me man. I'll text you and let you know.
Old 10-07-2012, 10:45 AM   #40

TROKITA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You want to hit it up sometime this next week? Maybe Thursday?
i might be able to do this keep us posted if you go, depending if i work i might be able to go

Products Discussed in this Thread