Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

TW Colorado Members - Please Post up!

Old 12-14-2009, 08:32 PM   #21
j1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Justin
j1999t's Tacoma Gallery
im up for it, when u thinking? where u thinking
Old 12-14-2009, 08:38 PM   #22
Stop talking and START wheeling
RicnDenver is just really niceRicnDenver is just really niceRicnDenver is just really niceRicnDenver is just really niceRicnDenver is just really nice

Army: Co.C 6/31st Inf.
RicnDenver's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by j1999t View Post
im up for it, when u thinking? where u thinking
Just about anywhere, lol do u have something you want to run ? we are open for just about anything. just about any weekend after X-mas
Old 12-14-2009, 09:13 PM   #23
j1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shed
j1999t's Tacoma Gallery
i have no idea, something kinda close to greeley...
Old 12-14-2009, 09:20 PM   #24
Oh gravity, thou art a heartless bitch!
AvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
AvsFanTRD's Tacoma Gallery
awe, why does it have to be on the weekend?
Old 12-14-2009, 09:21 PM   #25
j1999t's Tacoma Gallery
it doesnt, just some days... i wont be in town or near town... im actually looking to get a new set of rear leafs... so im hoping to get them in beforehand
Old 12-24-2009, 11:57 PM   #26
that non tacoma guy
OneJay is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneJay is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneJay is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneJay is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneJay is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneJay is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneJay is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneJay is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneJay is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneJay is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneJay is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
OneJay's Tacoma Gallery
I'm here in Boulder. No Tacoma though. I'm just on this site because my good friend has one lol. My parents drive a Land Cruiser and a GX though, (both stock) so I can still handle the snow decently well haha.
Old 01-01-2010, 10:01 AM   #27
Avsguy33 is on a distinguished road
Avsguy33's Tacoma Gallery
new guy to the forum from Centennial.

I just bought a 95 Taco as my daily but also have a 85 crawler that I am still trying to find time for to make it road and trail worthy.
Old 01-02-2010, 07:54 PM   #28
TL697 is a splendid one to beholdTL697 is a splendid one to beholdTL697 is a splendid one to beholdTL697 is a splendid one to beholdTL697 is a splendid one to beholdTL697 is a splendid one to beholdTL697 is a splendid one to beholdTL697 is a splendid one to behold
TL697's Tacoma Gallery
I live south of Divide in Teller County. West of Colorado Springs. Basically, on the backside of Pike's Peak...

I'm up for some meet-ups and/or trail runs... I do a fair amount of offroading with my stock '09 DC TRD OR 4x4...
Old 01-02-2010, 07:56 PM   #29
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Lets do some snow wheeling Im open Sunday through tuesdays.
Old 01-02-2010, 08:55 PM   #30
AvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoyal View Post
Lets do some snow wheeling Im open Sunday through tuesdays.
Those are terrible days for me
Old 01-02-2010, 09:53 PM   #31
RicnDenver is just really niceRicnDenver is just really niceRicnDenver is just really niceRicnDenver is just really niceRicnDenver is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowham View Post
Those are terrible days for me
what days work for ya ?

we generally get out every weekend, and some weekday runs, lol
Old 01-02-2010, 09:56 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicnDenver View Post
what days work for ya ?

we generally get out every weekend, and some weekday runs, lol
I was partly giving Devin crap, but typically tues-thurs are the best days for me.
Old 01-02-2010, 10:00 PM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowham View Post
I was partly giving Devin crap, but typically tues-thurs are the best days for me.
oh ok, lol well ill try to post up here when we do a week day run
Old 01-30-2010, 06:05 AM   #34
XwXRYANXwX has much to be proud ofXwXRYANXwX has much to be proud ofXwXRYANXwX has much to be proud ofXwXRYANXwX has much to be proud ofXwXRYANXwX has much to be proud ofXwXRYANXwX has much to be proud ofXwXRYANXwX has much to be proud ofXwXRYANXwX has much to be proud ofXwXRYANXwX has much to be proud ofXwXRYANXwX has much to be proud of
Navy: IT
XwXRYANXwX's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone in Boulder/ Denver area want to help with exhaust install?

I have brand new Doug Thorley long tubes and jardine cat back exhaust that need to go onto the truck. I know its pretty easy ( all bolt up) But I don't think I have the tools needed and am not very good at that kinda stuff. But I'll buy you a case of beer if you want to help me out. I can drive to your place. Any takers?
Old 01-30-2010, 07:07 AM   #35
Legend of the UG
Kappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 307th Expeditionary Sig BN
Name: Mike
Kappes03's Tacoma Gallery
Weekday runs are best for me, Devin and I are usually up in the mountains hittin up the slopes on Tuesdays. My school sched starts in April and I still won't have weekends
Old 01-30-2010, 08:46 AM   #37
j1999t's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XwXRYANXwX View Post

I have brand new Doug Thorley long tubes and jardine cat back exhaust that need to go onto the truck. I know its pretty easy ( all bolt up) But I don't think I have the tools needed and am not very good at that kinda stuff. But I'll buy you a case of beer if you want to help me out. I can drive to your place. Any takers?
what tools do you have to do this install?
Old 01-30-2010, 08:48 AM   #38
XwXRYANXwX has much to be proud ofXwXRYANXwX has much to be proud ofXwXRYANXwX has much to be proud ofXwXRYANXwX has much to be proud ofXwXRYANXwX has much to be proud ofXwXRYANXwX has much to be proud ofXwXRYANXwX has much to be proud ofXwXRYANXwX has much to be proud ofXwXRYANXwX has much to be proud ofXwXRYANXwX has much to be proud of
Navy: IT
XwXRYANXwX's Tacoma Gallery
i have the open ended ratchets. and I can proboly borrows my buddies socket set.. and the reset of the basics
Old 01-30-2010, 09:06 AM   #39
j1999t's Tacoma Gallery
ill let you know, i dont have anywhere indoors to do the job, my automotive school probably wouldnt let me use their lifts...
Old 02-01-2010, 03:23 PM   #40
Tundra FTMFW
csuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
csuviper's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Guys,
Found my way to the Colorado thread. I'm in the Broomfield area. I will be hitting up the trails in the summer. What are some good trails for moderate wheeling? I've been to Left Hand Reservoir and Carabo trail stock and Camp Dick with the lift and so far and thats about it. Looking to expand my list this summer. Mainly looking for trails that allow camping or have campgrounds in a ways.

Products Discussed in this Thread