Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

free chipoltle in AZ!!

Old 01-27-2009, 10:48 AM   #1
"The Dude"
El Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jeremy
El Duderino 480's Tacoma Gallery
Talking free chipoltle in AZ!!

my mom sent me an email, straight from chipoltle..

All Arizona Chipotle restaurants will offer a free burrito, taco, bowl or salad with no strings attached the day before the big game. All you have to do is go to any Chipotle between 2 p.m. and 4 p.m. on Saturday January 31st wearing red. Chipotle calls it the "Big Red Pep Rally."
Old 01-27-2009, 11:01 AM   #2
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
SWEET!!!!!
do you know how unbelievably BUSY they all will be though!
Old 01-27-2009, 11:01 AM   #3
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I dont think their food is that good.
Old 01-27-2009, 11:02 AM   #4
"The Dude"
El Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of light

WHAT!? chicken burrito..the best
Old 01-27-2009, 11:03 AM   #5
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
only thing that I like is their carnitas.... other than that I just go because their burrito's are like 3 pounds
Old 01-27-2009, 11:07 AM   #6
Mr Thundermaker is about to start barking fire!
RCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RCBS's Tacoma Gallery
they did that last year here. the line was so big it was on the news. i like a burrito & all...but i ain't waitin' for an hour! they'll be packed with noobs that don't know how or what to order.

Chris- your Chipotle must be slackin'. i go every friday for a chicken burrito. only missed twice last year...damn holidays.
Old 01-27-2009, 11:07 AM   #7
The Cooler King
Dustin03 is a glorious beacon of lightDustin03 is a glorious beacon of lightDustin03 is a glorious beacon of lightDustin03 is a glorious beacon of lightDustin03 is a glorious beacon of light

Dustin03's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Dustin03
I think I'll capitalize on this one. There are two Chipotles within a ten minute drive in Tempe. One next to ASU on Mill, and another one in the Tempe Marketplace on Rio Salado. I could one, then the other, and have lunch AND dinner.
Old 01-27-2009, 11:14 AM   #8
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
You lucky SOB!!!!!
Old 01-27-2009, 11:15 AM   #9
"The Dude"

lol thats too much chipoltle, i have one right by my house at the gilbert civic center.
Old 01-27-2009, 11:31 AM   #10
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

They might be good now. I went there with the Wife, and the food was horrible. I havent been back.
Old 01-27-2009, 11:53 AM   #11
The Cooler King
Dustin03 is a glorious beacon of lightDustin03 is a glorious beacon of lightDustin03 is a glorious beacon of lightDustin03 is a glorious beacon of lightDustin03 is a glorious beacon of light

Dustin03's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Dustin03
Quote:
They might be good now. I went there with the Wife, and the food was horrible. I havent been back.
You gotta go back! Try the fajita burrito with barbacoa, tomatillo red chile salsa, cheese, sour cream, and guacamole. It's the greatest. My goal whenever I go in there is to make a burrito so big, the lady at the end has to struggle to wrap it all up in that tortilla.

And as an added bonus, you can get a bag of their delicious chips with a side of pico de gallo.

Dammit! Now I'm going to sit in class all day thinking of burritos.
Old 01-27-2009, 11:54 AM   #12
06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of

06Bluez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Chipolte is amazing and I think Chuck Norris will agree.
Old 01-27-2009, 11:56 AM   #13
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!! THATS AWESOME!!!!

I am driving 6 hours round trip to go to a Chipotle on Saturday! LOL
Old 01-27-2009, 12:20 PM   #14
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustin03 View Post
My goal whenever I go in there is to make a burrito so big, the lady at the end has to struggle to wrap it all up in that tortilla.
Try a double wrapped, steak and chicken...with just a little extra steak, cheese, the chunky salsa, and lettuce. Those are usually around that size.
Old 01-27-2009, 12:23 PM   #15
"The Dude"

the barbacoa is pretty good, i usually just get a chicken burrito, no beans, hot salsa, lettuce, and cheese..yes i know im plain but hey
Old 01-27-2009, 12:32 PM   #16
Ry1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Machinery Technician
Ry1984's Tacoma Gallery
for some reason after I eat that 10lb burrito, i know im full, but somethings always telling me to just order another one. They are really that good..
Old 01-27-2009, 12:33 PM   #17
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Chipotle is the one place I miss from Tucson (well that and a cheese steak shop)... good thing there's one in Baltimore...
Old 01-27-2009, 12:38 PM   #18
"The Dude"

tucson sucks!! last time i went there to visit my aunt we got robbed, right when they walked into my room they ran off
Old 01-27-2009, 01:03 PM   #19
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by olsenjr View Post
tucson sucks!! last time i went there to visit my aunt we got robbed, right when they walked into my room they ran off
Last time I lived there, my wife and I had a home invasion...

Then I moved to Sahuarita, AZ... then MD... lol
Old 01-27-2009, 01:42 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06Bluez View Post
Chipolte is amazing and I think Chuck Norris will agree.
Chuck Norris is gonna kick your ass.......