Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

I saw you! Las Vegas thread.

Old 02-01-2013, 10:04 PM   #41
sportzman0 is on a distinguished road
Name: Tim
sportzman0's Tacoma Gallery
About a week or 2 ago i saw this Dark Blue Tacoma with maybe a 6" lift on the 95 N freeway. Had the 5th Tire on the tailgate. It was nice. Whoever it is You have a nice truck and then again i just saw it yesterday the same place getting off at Ann exit
Old 02-01-2013, 10:58 PM   #42
socal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Diego
socal16's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportzman0 View Post
About a week or 2 ago i saw this Dark Blue Tacoma with maybe a 6" lift on the 95 N freeway. Had the 5th Tire on the tailgate. It was nice. Whoever it is You have a nice truck and then again i just saw it yesterday the same place getting off at Ann exit
That's don Tim, he works with my bro at Firestone
Old 02-02-2013, 12:35 PM   #43
First time Taco
xguntherc is just really nicexguntherc is just really nicexguntherc is just really nicexguntherc is just really nice

Name: Cory
xguntherc's Tacoma Gallery
Thursday around 5 PM I saw a blacked out DoubleCab like mine with a strip of red LED's on the back above the bumper.. Driving down Fort Apache and turning on what I think was Twain.

looked nice. I think I've seen the build here before, maybe not.
Old 02-02-2013, 05:03 PM   #44
Quote:
Originally Posted by socal16 View Post
That's don Tim, he works with my bro at Firestone
Oh really? Gonna have to check out that store when I drive by it everyday haha
Old 02-02-2013, 08:57 PM   #45
socal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

socal16's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportzman0 View Post
Oh really? Gonna have to check out that store when I drive by it everyday haha
You've already been there dude, when we had your truck aligned
Old 02-02-2013, 10:48 PM   #46
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Lol what's up Daniel! I knew you would agree, hows your ride looking?
The same lol I don't even drive it anymore other then weekends!
Old 02-02-2013, 10:58 PM   #47
Quote:
You've already been there dude, when we had your truck aligned
i know but ive never seen that truck there.
Old 02-03-2013, 08:10 AM   #48

socal16's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOT View Post
The same lol I don't even drive it anymore other then weekends!
Haha what's your "during the week ride" i just picked up a 98 4runner its Pretty sweet but I'm think of getting a 2010 trail edition what's your opinion?
Old 02-03-2013, 08:21 AM   #49
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Haha what's your "during the week ride" i just picked up a 98 4runner its Pretty sweet but I'm think of getting a 2010 trail edition what's your opinion?
Picked up a 06 scion Xb that we are going to wrap with our company stuff but i got in a wreck like a week ago so have to get it fixed now I am driving my wifes car till that get back on the road! Save money on gas!
Old 02-03-2013, 08:38 AM   #50

socal16's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Picked up a 06 scion Xb that we are going to wrap with our company stuff but i got in a wreck like a week ago so have to get it fixed now I am driving my wifes car till that get back on the road! Save money on gas!
I'm sure that thing gets awesome gas mileage and what company do you guys have?
Old 02-03-2013, 10:32 AM   #51

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm sure that thing gets awesome gas mileage and what company do you guys have?
Las Vegas Carpet Repair we do pet damage streching ect also do tile,wood, granite ect but i do repairs all day good money! We are doing a tile install at Daniel Negreanu's house right now the poker player 300 square feet!
Old 02-03-2013, 09:48 PM   #52

socal16's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Las Vegas Carpet Repair we do pet damage streching ect also do tile,wood, granite ect but i do repairs all day good money! We are doing a tile install at Daniel Negreanu's house right now the poker player 300 square feet!
Badass man and congrats!
Old 02-04-2013, 07:00 AM   #53
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) USS La Jolla (SSN 701) Veteran
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Yesterday afternoon on Durango & Elkhorn, spotted an overland style silver double cab (I think). It had some froadin parts on it and no tailgate.
Old 02-04-2013, 07:10 AM   #54
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
Yesterday afternoon on Durango & Elkhorn, spotted an overland style silver double cab (I think). It had some froadin parts on it and no tailgate.
Maybe Charlie. High Clearance rear bumper? Or at least bedsides cut?
Old 02-04-2013, 07:44 AM   #55
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWreck View Post
Maybe Charlie. High Clearance rear bumper? Or at least bedsides cut?
I think so, yea.

Idk anybody's name other than you, Daniel, and Diego.

Pic of his truck?
Old 02-04-2013, 08:32 AM   #56
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I think so, yea.

Idk anybody's name other than you, Daniel, and Diego.

Pic of his truck?
Nvttora.com username glory
Old 02-04-2013, 08:53 AM   #57
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWreck View Post
Nvttora.com username glory
Maybe. I couldn't find any pics of his truck really.
Old 02-04-2013, 09:19 AM   #58
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Maybe. I couldn't find any pics of his truck really.
Nothing current. Some from last years Death Valley run. Look under "past events" then "overnight Death Valley trip" if you're really that concerned. Lol
Old 02-04-2013, 09:28 AM   #59
Mob parking lots.

I'm not that concerned. lol

I was pooping when I looked for it. haha
Old 02-04-2013, 09:50 AM   #60
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm not that concerned. lol

I was pooping when I looked for it. haha
NOONE USE RYAN'S PHONE!