Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

I saw you! Las Vegas thread.

Old 05-12-2013, 08:47 PM   #81
Battle Born Tacomas - Founder
VegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud of

Name: Austin
VegasTaco08's Tacoma Gallery
I saw you! Las Vegas thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
Perhaps.

I'm still not up to speed on the locals. lol
Did the truck look like this? Only with a light bar instead of the three HIDs

Old 05-12-2013, 09:20 PM   #82
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Yes. I remember the giant fucking bumper. lol
Old 05-13-2013, 05:09 AM   #83
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: Chad
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
That's the bumper I want! BruteForce? Or did you get it from another fabricator?
Old 06-04-2013, 02:34 PM   #84
Rizzy has a spectacular aura aboutRizzy has a spectacular aura about

Name: Jeff
Rizzy's Tacoma Gallery
Who's JADIE?
Old 12-07-2013, 10:13 PM   #85
First time Taco
xguntherc is just really nicexguntherc is just really nicexguntherc is just really nicexguntherc is just really nice

Name: Cory
xguntherc's Tacoma Gallery
A pretty badass silver TRD Sport (or truck with a hood scoop) was behind me today on the 215 at Trop this afternoon. . Black headlight mod n such, figured he might be a TWer.
Old 02-09-2014, 03:29 PM   #86
sevank21 is on a distinguished road
Name: Walker
sevank21's Tacoma Gallery
I always see a lifted white tacoma with bronze or gunmetal rims in my neighborhood (piccole ranch)
Old 03-03-2014, 08:59 PM   #87
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Check it out guys! Catback Exhaust System Raffle from Battle Born Tacomas
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater
Old 03-21-2014, 09:40 AM   #88
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Spotted.

Name that truck's owner for a +1.

Old 03-21-2014, 09:48 AM   #89
socal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Diego
socal16's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Spotted.

Derek's new truck?
Old 03-21-2014, 09:48 AM   #90
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by socal16 View Post
Derek's new truck?
Yah. lol

There's a Famous Fab sticker on the front glass.
Old 03-21-2014, 09:52 AM   #91
socal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

socal16's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=ryanjboutin;8388521]Yah. lol

There's a Famous Fab sticker on the front glass. [/

How's your 5lugger build coming along?
Old 03-21-2014, 09:55 AM   #92
Mob parking lots.

Quote:

How's your 5lugger build coming along?
It's good.

It's with Matthew at MCM getting a Total Chaos and Icon front & rear suspension today.
Old 03-21-2014, 09:58 AM   #93

socal16's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It's good.

It's with Matthew at MCM getting a Total Chaos and Icon front & rear suspension today.
That's awesome, all those Vegas little bros on their glued together,spacer lifted rangers are gonna be jealous.

Ill be at the dmv today to register the new truck and thanks to my people I expect to be there all day lol
Old 03-21-2014, 10:03 AM   #94
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
That's awesome, all those Vegas little bros on their glued together,spacer lifted rangers are gonna be jealous.

Ill be at the dmv today to register the new truck and thanks to my people I expect to be there all day lol
Sounds, super fun. lol
Old 03-21-2014, 04:25 PM   #95
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Spotted.

Not cool!
Old 03-22-2014, 04:01 PM   #96
Dcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dcpsychobilly's Tacoma Gallery
So does it count if I saw a Nevada plated truck in CO?
Silver second gen, double cab. I snapped a pic of it too. Pretty nice truck
(I kinda lurk the Nevada threads since I met some of you guys last year)
Old 03-22-2014, 05:41 PM   #97
Mob parking lots.

Can't say I've seen that one before, but it looks fun!
Old 03-22-2014, 05:54 PM   #98
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Can't say I've seen that one before, but it looks fun!
Shackle flip
Old 03-22-2014, 05:55 PM   #99
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWreck View Post
Shackle flip
Wrong thread, but I know what you're saying.

I asked you for one a while back!
Old 03-22-2014, 06:00 PM   #100
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Wrong thread, but I know what you're saying.

I asked you for one a while back!
Well, sorry about that.