Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

I saw you! Las Vegas thread.

Old 03-22-2014, 10:30 PM   #101
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcpsychobilly View Post
So does it count if I saw a Nevada plated truck in CO?
Silver second gen, double cab. I snapped a pic of it too. Pretty nice truck
(I kinda lurk the Nevada threads since I met some of you guys last year)

I think I've seen that one before at west side Wednesday a whiiiiiile back. I remember it because that looks almost exactly like my buddies truck.
Old 04-13-2014, 12:50 PM   #102
Mob dirt parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: RM/ET2(SS) veteran
Name: Ryan
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Yesterday afternoon, lifted black double cab (I think) on Durango going over the 95 in the northwest.

We head nodded each other. hah

His truck had black wheels and an exhaust.
Old 04-13-2014, 06:38 PM   #103
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Chad
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
Yesterday afternoon, lifted black double cab (I think) on Durango going over the 95 in the northwest.

We head nodded each other. hah

His truck had black wheels and an exhaust.
At first I thought it may have been me, but I wasn't over there yesterday. I was on Friday though around 10 for a dr apt and then running errands until about 1 all in that area.
Old 04-13-2014, 07:15 PM   #104
Mob dirt parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiend13 View Post
At first I thought it may have been me, but I wasn't over there yesterday. I was on Friday though around 10 for a dr apt and then running errands until about 1 all in that area.
Nah, I was still in Tonopah on Friday.

You have the zombie green stuff on your truck, yea?
Old 04-13-2014, 09:00 PM   #105
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, I do
Old 04-14-2014, 10:33 AM   #106
Mob dirt parking lots.

Today:

7 AM on Durango, going over the 95 in the northwest, big lifted Indigo Ink double cab on chrome wheels.

8 AM at Centennial Toyota, has a number 95 number plate sticker on the rear glass.
Old 04-14-2014, 01:43 PM   #107
socal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Diego
socal16's Tacoma Gallery
That indigo ink one is probably Bri the chick I used to date
Old 05-13-2014, 09:34 PM   #108
Sperhart303 is on a distinguished road

Air Force: CE
Sperhart303's Tacoma Gallery
Saw a Lifted Lunar mist first gen on my way back from the strip a couple weeks ago, we both took off on the 15 north near the spaghetti bowl. truck had a topper, and tube bumpers.
Old 06-08-2014, 07:52 PM   #109
Mob dirt parking lots.

I definitely saw Fiend13 at the Centennial Wal Mart.

Saw a shit ton of trucks at Havasu this weekend too.
Old 06-09-2014, 04:33 AM   #110

Air Force:
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I definitely saw Fiend13 at the Centennial Wal Mart.

Saw a shit ton of trucks at Havasu this weekend too.
Thought that was you. I was making my weekly run to the comic book store
Old 06-09-2014, 04:26 PM   #111
Mob dirt parking lots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiend13 View Post
Thought that was you. I was making my weekly run to the comic book store
That's where I get my Cobra shirts. :
Old 06-13-2014, 01:36 PM   #112
First time Taco
xguntherc has much to be proud ofxguntherc has much to be proud ofxguntherc has much to be proud ofxguntherc has much to be proud ofxguntherc has much to be proud ofxguntherc has much to be proud ofxguntherc has much to be proud ofxguntherc has much to be proud of

Name: Cory
xguntherc's Tacoma Gallery
No picture but I saw a pretty decked out White Taco with custom front flares, light bar, and red lettering on his wheels last night at the Drive-In. Few minutes later a friend (or someone admiring his ride) pulled up in a black mostly stock Taco.

Went to 22 Jump Street with the woman. Tossed an air matress in the back and had a grand ol time. Perfect weather with a little breeze..

In fact. Between us three, my girls 03 stepside, and two others on the far end there was 6 Tacomas at the drive in. haha. Popular much?
Old 07-15-2014, 12:28 AM   #113
808g19 is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
808g19's Tacoma Gallery
Got off work and Saw this Tacoma a few stalls over from me in Downtown Las Vegas Main Street Parking Lot.
Attached Thumbnails
I saw you! Las Vegas thread.-image.jpg  
Old 07-15-2014, 05:21 AM   #114
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 808g19 View Post
Got off work and Saw this Tacoma a few stalls over from me in Downtown Las Vegas Main Street Parking Lot.
Looks like Andrew.
Old 07-15-2014, 09:17 AM   #115
TurtleGuy
modsquad will become famous soon enoughmodsquad will become famous soon enough

Name: Andrew
modsquad's Tacoma Gallery
Thats Me!

Old 07-15-2014, 02:54 PM   #116
First time Taco
xguntherc has much to be proud ofxguntherc has much to be proud ofxguntherc has much to be proud ofxguntherc has much to be proud ofxguntherc has much to be proud ofxguntherc has much to be proud ofxguntherc has much to be proud ofxguntherc has much to be proud of

Name: Cory
xguntherc's Tacoma Gallery
Pretty badass Silver Lifted Taco at Twin Peaks on Eastern. I'm hoping it's one of those gorgeous waitresses and not a cook in the back. I've seen it there on many occasions.
Old 07-18-2014, 07:14 PM   #117
Mob dirt parking lots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xguntherc View Post
Pretty badass Silver Lifted Taco at Twin Peaks on Eastern. I'm hoping it's one of those gorgeous waitresses and not a cook in the back. I've seen it there on many occasions.

Twin Peaks, is that like a Hooters or a Tilted Kilt?
Old 07-20-2014, 10:57 AM   #118
Rizzy has a spectacular aura aboutRizzy has a spectacular aura about

Name: Jeff
Rizzy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Twin Peaks, is that like a Hooters or a Tilted Kilt?
It is. But I've heard the food isn't so good.
Old 02-02-2015, 08:44 AM   #119
Mob dirt parking lots.

Saw a pretty nice lifted access cab yesterday.

Looked to be mid traveled 2012 or newer face.
Black.

Was by the Total Wine off of Rampart on the west side of the valley.

Driver was late 20's/early 30's with a face beard.

Drove through the parking lot and ended up parking next to a magnetic grey Tacoma.
Old 02-02-2015, 11:11 AM   #120
sevank21 is on a distinguished road
Name: Walker
sevank21's Tacoma Gallery
What the fuk lol ^

Ok. I have a 2013, black tacoma lifted, mid travel, and my truck was by total wine off rampart, yesterday. But my wife was driving and last time I checked she didn't have a full beard lmfao!