Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

I saw you! Las Vegas thread.

Old 01-28-2013, 02:11 PM   #1
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
I saw you! Las Vegas thread.

Today around noon in the Buffalo Wild Wings (off Durango & 215) parking lot I saw a white double cab with black wheels, had one rear tire on the curb.
Old 01-28-2013, 02:18 PM   #2
Keep Trucking
Chopper84 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brian
Chopper84's Tacoma Gallery
saw a nice LT tacoma couple weeks ago while down by Freemont. Dark green i believe and tinted windows. Look awesome and wanted to stop to talk but had to pick up some out of town friends.
Old 01-28-2013, 02:34 PM   #3
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
I've never seen this thread. Hmmm
Old 01-28-2013, 02:54 PM   #4
Keep Trucking
Chopper84 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brian
Chopper84's Tacoma Gallery
lol well now you have ha ha
Old 01-28-2013, 03:12 PM   #5
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWreck View Post
I've never seen this thread. Hmmm
I just made it today. lol
Old 01-28-2013, 03:14 PM   #6
Mob parking lots.

Every time I go to my buddy's parents house, I see these twin black double cabs.

They're lifted on black wheels, murdered out status.

Over off of Craig by Keller Court.
Old 01-28-2013, 04:07 PM   #7
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: Chad
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd so I'll know where to go when I see y'all
Old 01-28-2013, 04:15 PM   #8
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiend13 View Post
sub'd so I'll know where to go when I see y'all
Vegas BS worked great for this, then the guy from Cali had to come in and F* it all up!

Hahaha, kidding Ryan.
Old 01-28-2013, 04:24 PM   #9
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: Chad
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWreck View Post
Vegas BS worked great for this, then the guy from Cali had to come in and F* it all up!

Hahaha, kidding Ryan.
Touche'
Old 01-28-2013, 05:48 PM   #10
socal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Diego
socal16's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
Every time I go to my buddy's parents house, I see these twin black double cabs.

They're lifted on black wheels, murdered out status.

Over off of Craig by Keller Court.
One of those trucks might be mine
Old 01-28-2013, 05:58 PM   #11
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
If your in the green valley area you might see my wife driving my truck haha!
Old 01-28-2013, 05:59 PM   #12
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Ryan when the hell did you move to vegas?
Old 01-28-2013, 09:10 PM   #13
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJALLDAY702 View Post
Ryan when the hell did you move to vegas?
Two weeks ago.
Old 01-28-2013, 09:12 PM   #14
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by socal16 View Post
One of those trucks might be mine

Gowan & Clayton I think are the major streets over there.
Old 01-28-2013, 11:49 PM   #15
socal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

socal16's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Gowan & Clayton I think are the major streets over there.
That's definitely my truck I live off Craig and Decatur
Old 01-29-2013, 07:57 AM   #16
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
That's definitely my truck I live off Craig and Decatur
Right on. My bros parents live on Keller.
Old 01-29-2013, 08:46 AM   #17

socal16's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Right on. My bros parents live on Keller.
You still looking for a job?
Old 01-29-2013, 04:24 PM   #18
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
You still looking for a job?
Yes. I have an interview in the morning.

Why, you have a lead for me?
Old 01-29-2013, 04:41 PM   #19
Just a Taco guy, both food & truck
TheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Christopher
TheRedTac0's Tacoma Gallery
I will not be surprised if I end up in here hundreds of times
Old 01-29-2013, 05:16 PM   #20
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRedTac0 View Post
I will not be surprised if I end up in here hundreds of times
That would mean Vegas guys have no lives! Ha