Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Las Vegas Mod Day/BBQ

Old 02-20-2013, 08:11 PM   #21
Just a Taco guy, both food & truck
TheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Christopher
TheRedTac0's Tacoma Gallery
1.Daniel/MOT- Led tailgate light bar
2.Brian/b.prall can help others with their mods
3.Carlos/Cluster Swap finish satoshi.
4. Ryan - going to stare at my truck and smoke menthols
5. Install cb radio in 4runner & paint drums also maybe install new tundra disc and calipers
6. Chris/TheRedTac0 - Derpin the roof, and finishing my satoshi, maybe LED tailgate

Food/Supplies

Daniel- Charcoal,bbq,brats,my garage house and shitter
Brian- hamburgers and buns
Carlos-Beer and something else.
Ryan - Dr. Pepper & iced tea foo!
Diego- cheese and green tea
Chris - Tostito's Chips & Salsa (It's all I have, on that college kid budget)
Old 02-20-2013, 08:48 PM   #22
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacobo670 View Post
I'll bring the real man meat fagets!!
LOL and updated the list what day are you guys think sat or sun? I like sat but what date?
Old 02-20-2013, 09:03 PM   #23
steveomalilay is just really nicesteveomalilay is just really nicesteveomalilay is just really nicesteveomalilay is just really nice
Name: steven
steveomalilay's Tacoma Gallery
Sunday nextweekend works for me
Old 02-20-2013, 09:20 PM   #24
unpack is on a distinguished road
Name: Carlos
unpack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOT View Post
LOL and updated the list what day are you guys think sat or sun? I like sat but what date?
as long is not March 22 im good
Old 02-20-2013, 09:20 PM   #25
BareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beth
BareTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Beth/BareTaco - unsure of what mod(s) yet if any - and I can bring desserts (Yes, plural but I will take special food requests if there are any)

Quote:
Originally Posted by socal16 View Post
Member list

5. Install cb radio in 4runner & paint drums also maybe install new tundra disc and calipers

Food/Supplies

Guess I'm not the only girl anymore jk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacobo670 View Post
I'll bring the real man meat fagets!!
ahhhh...yea, I'm a bit disturbed by this.......

Quote:
Sun is better for me.
Old 02-20-2013, 09:24 PM   #26
socal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Diego
socal16's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Guess I'm not the only girl anymore :eek
No free car washes for you! 😡
Old 02-20-2013, 10:18 PM   #27
BareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by socal16 View Post
No free car washes for you! ��
My bad!
Old 02-21-2013, 04:12 PM   #28
socal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Diego
socal16's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BareTaco View Post
My bad!
Alright you're forgiven!
Old 02-21-2013, 07:23 PM   #29
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Beth/BareTaco - unsure of what mod(s) yet if any - and I can bring desserts (Yes, plural but I will take special food requests if there are any)
you can bring anything that you make girl! Bacon wrps chestnuts are always EPIC!!!

List updated
Old 02-22-2013, 11:01 AM   #31
gbtoy4x4 will become famous soon enough

Name: Greg
gbtoy4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
you can bring anything that you make girl! Bacon wrps chestnuts are always EPIC!!!

List updated

Greg/help Beth w/temp Mod-2 my rims/tires on her trk
food stuff/ beverages
Have no idea what is still needed, so tell me
Old 02-22-2013, 01:15 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbtoy4x4 View Post
Do U still want to c what ur truck looks like with 265/75's and blk rims?
We'll put them on and c what u think.
Sounds like a good plan. Thanks.

Is there a date yet for this?
Old 02-22-2013, 01:22 PM   #33
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
I want to come!!!
Old 02-22-2013, 05:02 PM   #34
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Submarine veteran and Air Force DoD contractor.
Name: Ryan James
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
I want to come!!!
Then make MOT pick a date. lol
Old 02-22-2013, 06:47 PM   #35

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
I want to come!!!
DOOOO IT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
Then make MOT pick a date. lol
What you guys think of Sunday march 10th? from like 9-5!
Old 02-22-2013, 07:02 PM   #36

Quote:

What you guys think of Sunday march 10th? from like 9-5!
Works for me....

Also, I'll make the bacon wrapped water chestnuts if you bake em. They are best hot! And I'll still bring a dessert too.
Old 02-22-2013, 07:15 PM   #38
unpack is on a distinguished road
Name: Carlos
unpack's Tacoma Gallery
That works for me too
Old 02-22-2013, 07:31 PM   #39
Lateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant future

Name: Steve
Lateralus's Tacoma Gallery
That date works for me.

1.Daniel/MOT- Led tailgate light bar
2.Brian/b.prall can help others with their mods
3.Carlos/Cluster Swap finish satoshi.
4. Ryan - going to stare at my truck and smoke menthols
6. Chris/TheRedTac0 - Derpin the roof, and finishing my satoshi, maybe LED tailgate
7.Steve/Lateralus - Wire up aux reverse lights/New Stereo dash surround

Food/Supplies

Chris - Tostito's Chips & Salsa (It's all I have, on that college kid budget)
Steve- Cooler w/ beverages (Adult) some sort of food
Old 02-22-2013, 09:37 PM   #40

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Works for me....

Also, I'll make the bacon wrapped water chestnuts if you bake em. They are best hot! And I'll still bring a dessert too.
Deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steveoc View Post
Sounds good... I'll bring some home made salsa and something something for the grill. Time and date bro...Thx
Sounds good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by unpack View Post
That works for me too
We will have to require you to talk in your white man voice!