Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Las Vegas Mod Day/BBQ

Old 02-22-2013, 09:41 PM   #41
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOT View Post
Ok so the date is TBA but trying to get a head count and see how many would come out! Please post username/real name/mod you are going to do and if you are going to bring someone. Also going to do a bbq so post up what you are going to bring and no we don't need 5 people to bring chips or soda haha! If you need tools for your mod bring them because I don't have much. BYOB and if your not 21 you will not be drinking at my house! I will update the first post as people post there shit up thanks

Member list

1.Daniel/MOT- Led tailgate light bar
2.Brian/b.prall can help others with their mods
3.Carlos/Unpack-Cluster Swap finish satoshi
4.Ryan/ryanjboudin - going to stare at my truck and smoke menthols
5.Diego/socal16-Install cb radio in 4runner & paint drums also maybe install new tundra disc and calipers
6.Chris/TheRedTac0 - Derpin the roof, and finishing my satoshi, maybe LED tailgate
7.Beth/BareTaco - unsure of what mod(s) yet if any
8.Steve/Lateralus - Wire up aux reverse lights/New Stereo dash surround
9.Ray/tacobo670- Talk shit make fun and do the work you tards cant do!
10.Chris/Blacktaco- Point and laugh and do oil change on my new pony!

Food/Supplies

Daniel- Charcoal,bbq,brats,my garage house and shitter
Brian- hamburgers and buns
Carlos-Beer and something else
Ryan - Dr. Pepper & iced tea foo!
Diego- cheese and green tea
Chris - Tostito's Chips & Salsa (It's all I have, on that college kid budget)
Beth- and I can bring desserts (Yes, plural but I will take special food requests if there are any)
Steve- Cooler w/ beverages (Adult) some sort of food
Ray-Whatever is in the fridge its my house to bitchs!
Chris-Watermelon
Updated! LULZ
Old 02-22-2013, 09:44 PM   #42
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
If your name is not on the list make sure you do what i need to copy and paste
Old 02-23-2013, 09:26 AM   #43
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
DOOOO IT!
I wont be able to make it cause I'm already taking days off work the week before.
Old 02-23-2013, 09:27 AM   #44
gbtoy4x4 will become famous soon enough

Name: Greg
gbtoy4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Ok so the date is TBA but trying to get a head count and see how many would come out! Please post username/real name/mod you are going to do and if you are going to bring someone. Also going to do a bbq so post up what you are going to bring and no we don't need 5 people to bring chips or soda haha! If you need tools for your mod bring them because I don't have much. BYOB and if your not 21 you will not be drinking at my house! I will update the first post as people post there shit up thanks

Member list

5.Diego/socal16-Install cb radio in 4runner & paint drums also maybe install new tundra disc and calipers
6.Chris/TheRedTac0 - Derpin the roof, and finishing my satoshi, maybe LED tailgate
11.Greg/gbtoy4x4 - tire/rim swap w/beth

Food/Supplies

Beth- and I can bring desserts (Yes, plural but I will take special food requests if there are any)
Chris-Watermelon
Greg- Tell me what is needed
Old 02-23-2013, 12:07 PM   #45
steveomalilay is just really nicesteveomalilay is just really nicesteveomalilay is just really nicesteveomalilay is just really nice
Name: steven
steveomalilay's Tacoma Gallery

Member list

12.steven/2.7 - gonna come by chill chew tabbaco and maybe get a can of plasti to do a few things

Food/Supplies

Chris-Watermelon
Old 02-25-2013, 11:10 AM   #46
First time Taco
xguntherc is just really nicexguntherc is just really nicexguntherc is just really nicexguntherc is just really nice

Name: Cory
xguntherc's Tacoma Gallery
Cory/xguntherc - debadge and remove pinstripe

Depending on the day I should be able to make it on a weekend. I'll bring some booze or something if you'd like too.
Old 02-25-2013, 05:58 PM   #47
JDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeremy
JDMjeremy's Tacoma Gallery
May be interested..what side of town are you on?
Old 02-25-2013, 06:10 PM   #49
JDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeremy
JDMjeremy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T4C0CH40S View Post
AHHH i wish i could drive up to Vegas for this!
No one would get anything done....too much
Old 02-25-2013, 06:26 PM   #50
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: Chad
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Do it!
Old 02-25-2013, 08:14 PM   #51
if you have to ask, u can't afford it
tacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ray
tacobo670's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Do it. It's the pedal on the right.
Old 02-25-2013, 08:29 PM   #52

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

THIS\/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiend13 View Post
Do it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacobo670 View Post
Do it. It's the pedal on the right.
Old 02-25-2013, 08:35 PM   #53

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sunday March 10th 9am-5pm

Please post username/real name/mod you are going to do and if you are going to bring someone. Also going to do a bbq so post up what you are going to bring and no we don't need 5 people to bring chips or soda haha! If you need tools for your mod bring them because I don't have much. BYOB and if your not 21 you will not be drinking at my house! I will update the first post as people post there shit up thanks

Member list

12.steven/2.7 - gonna come by chill chew tabbaco and maybe get a can of plasti to do a few things
13.Cory/xguntherc - debadge and remove pinstripe

Food/Supplies

Chris-Watermelon

Updated with date and names!
Old 02-27-2013, 05:33 PM   #54
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: Chad
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Just picked up a HomerTaco Raptor mesh from a member on here who was selling his. If it get's here in time I'll do that for the mod day. Also, I need to trim my fender wells so they don't rub at full turn, all I got is a dremmel and heatgun and not sure on how much trimming needs to be done so I'll probably need help with that. I'll bring a case of schlitz!!!
Just kidding, I'll bring some bud light or somethin.

Sunday March 10th 9am-5pm

Please post username/real name/mod you are going to do and if you are going to bring someone. Also going to do a bbq so post up what you are going to bring and no we don't need 5 people to bring chips or soda haha! If you need tools for your mod bring them because I don't have much. BYOB and if your not 21 you will not be drinking at my house! I will update the first post as people post there shit up thanks

Member list

13.Cory/xguntherc - debadge and remove pinstripe
14. Chad/Fiend13 - install raptor style mesh and trim fender wells

Food/Supplies

Chris-Watermelon
Chad - Bud Light
Old 02-27-2013, 08:24 PM   #55
Follow me....I'm right behind you..
Steveoc is just really niceSteveoc is just really niceSteveoc is just really niceSteveoc is just really niceSteveoc is just really nice

Army: 82nd Airborne Division/ 107th Tac Assult Unit.HOOAH
Name: Steveo
Steveoc's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Steveoc

steve/steveoc..
I'm in. I'm not doing any mods right now. I want to lift the front....but i will bring food and beer....and help anyone with their project.
Old 02-27-2013, 08:54 PM   #56
unpack is on a distinguished road
Name: Carlos
unpack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steveoc View Post

I'm in. I'm not doing any mods right now. I want to lift the front....but i will bring food and beer....and help anyone with their project.
looks like my truck.
Old 02-28-2013, 05:30 PM   #57
Keep Trucking
Chopper84 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brian
Chopper84's Tacoma Gallery
Brian -- chopper84 -- no mods at current time

beer and plates and/or plastic silverware

if im not working i can cruise and bring some tools to help with random stuff..... gf works nights.
Old 02-28-2013, 06:27 PM   #58
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) & Air Force DoD contractor.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
So I'm a maybe now.

Idk if I have to work that day.
Old 02-28-2013, 08:52 PM   #59
Desert Warrior
TX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to behold

Air Force:
Name: SHANE
TX RPO's Tacoma Gallery
OH SNAP! I found it! I'm down! I don't have anything to do ATM but maybe I can wash him! LOL
Old 03-04-2013, 02:10 PM   #60
b.prall is on a distinguished road
Name: Brian
b.prall's Tacoma Gallery
Regrettably I won't be able to make it, due to a family emergency, hope y'all have a good time, maybe next time