Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Las Vegas Mod Day/BBQ

Old 04-02-2013, 09:04 PM   #141
Desert Warrior
TX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to behold

Air Force:
Name: SHANE
TX RPO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOT View Post
If your down i am I feel really back but my garage is full of shit right now and don't know when it will be gone!
LOL we won't all fit IN your garage anyway... So your house it is!!!
Old 04-02-2013, 09:24 PM   #142
JDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeremy
JDMjeremy's Tacoma Gallery
Dang it Dan was actually close to me lol.
Old 04-02-2013, 09:38 PM   #143
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TX RPO View Post
LOL we won't all fit IN your garage anyway... So your house it is!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMjeremy View Post
Dang it Dan was actually close to me lol.
Here is the thing i dont mind people coming here but i have no room to do mods?
Old 04-04-2013, 12:21 AM   #144
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Ok so It's on guys Chris house this Sunday! I am think same times 9am till when ever Chris tell us to fuck off haha! We can do burgers and dogs and beer and whatever mods that need to me done! I will talk to chris and see when and how he wants to do the directions probably pms! Whos coming?
Old 04-07-2013, 01:34 PM   #145
if you have to ask, u can't afford it
tacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ray
tacobo670's Tacoma Gallery
So much for mod day. Lol
Old 04-07-2013, 02:50 PM   #146
Keep Trucking
Chopper84 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brian
Chopper84's Tacoma Gallery
This still going
Old 04-07-2013, 03:18 PM   #147
Hug balls bitch
big dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
big dog's Tacoma Gallery
Bahahahahahaha Typical Vegas meet
Old 04-07-2013, 04:05 PM   #148
unpack is on a distinguished road
Name: Carlos
unpack's Tacoma Gallery
I was the only one who showed up ha!
Old 04-07-2013, 04:10 PM   #149
JDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeremy
JDMjeremy's Tacoma Gallery
That's it I'm joining the Fiat club.
Old 04-07-2013, 05:09 PM   #150

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by big dog View Post
Bahahahahahaha Typical Vegas meet
What the fuck do you know about meets! You just go your first TACOMA!!!!

I take that back you do know about meets Turkey MEATS!!!!
Old 04-07-2013, 05:12 PM   #151

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
The only reason Chris said fuck it is because on one wanted to go meet up! I have been posting to see if everyone was coming and no answer!
Old 04-08-2013, 02:11 AM   #153
Battle Born Tacomas - Founder
VegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud of

Name: Austin
VegasTaco08's Tacoma Gallery
I was planning on coming, but I was guilty of not posting it here. Sorry.

Beer spotted on your taco, Steve. Whatcha drinkin'?
Old 04-08-2013, 08:43 AM   #154
Follow me....I'm right behind you..
Steveoc is just really niceSteveoc is just really niceSteveoc is just really niceSteveoc is just really niceSteveoc is just really nice

Army: 82nd Airborne Division/ 107th Tac Assult Unit.HOOAH
Name: Steveo
Steveoc's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Steveoc
beer in progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by VegasTaco08 View Post
I was planning on coming, but I was guilty of not posting it here. Sorry.

Beer spotted on your taco, Steve. Whatcha drinkin'?
Blue moon Valencia...hint of orange....ice cold....