Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Las Vegas Mod Day/BBQ

Old 02-19-2013, 06:16 PM   #1
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Las Vegas Mod Day/BBQ

Sunday April 7th 9am-5pm

Please post username/real name/mod you are going to do and if you are going to bring someone. Also going to do a bbq so post up what you are going to bring and no we don't need 5 people to bring chips or soda haha! If you need tools for your mod bring them because I don't have much. BYOB and if your not 21 you will not be drinking at my house! I will update the first post as people post there shit up thanks

Member list

1.Daniel/MOT- Led tailgate light bar
2.Brian/b.prall can help others with their mods
3.Carlos/Unpack-Cluster Swap finish satoshi
4.Ryan/ryanjboudin - going to stare at my truck and smoke menthols
5.Diego/socal16-Install cb radio in 4runner & paint drums also maybe install new tundra disc and calipers
6.Chris/TheRedTac0 - Derpin the roof, and finishing my satoshi, maybe LED tailgate
7.Beth/BareTaco - unsure of what mod(s) yet if any
8.Steve/Lateralus - Wire up aux reverse lights/New Stereo dash surround
9.Ray/tacobo670- Talk shit make fun and do the work you tards cant do!
10.Chris/Blacktaco- Point and laugh and do oil change on my new pony!
11.Greg/gbtoy4x4 - tire/rim swap w/beth
12.steven/2.7 - gonna come by chill chew tabbaco and maybe get a can of plasti to do a few things
13.Cory/xguntherc - debadge and remove pinstripe

Food/Supplies

Daniel- Charcoal,bbq,brats,my garage house and shitter
Brian- hamburgers and buns
Carlos-Beer and something else
Ryan - Dr. Pepper & iced tea foo!
Diego- cheese and green tea
Chris - Tostito's Chips & Salsa (It's all I have, on that college kid budget)
Beth- and I can bring desserts (Yes, plural but I will take special food requests if there are any)
Steve- Cooler w/ beverages (Adult) some sort of food
Ray-Whatever is in the fridge its my house to bitchs!
Chris-None bread or dairy product
Greg- Tell me what is needed
Old 02-19-2013, 07:37 PM   #2
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: Chad
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd. Depending on when I may swing by...don't really have any mods to do but I can always help drink beer!
Old 02-19-2013, 07:59 PM   #3
sngltrak1 is on a distinguished road

Name: Steve
sngltrak1's Tacoma Gallery
I need to install my all pro front bumper (its in several pieces) all
Pro front skid plate, change out fog lights, wire up my Offroad lights, and instal a winch....I'll bring my Swiss Army knife/tool and a bag of chips.....sound good??
Old 02-19-2013, 08:01 PM   #4

And a can of Pabst (12oz) for whoever helps...
Old 02-19-2013, 08:24 PM   #5
Just a Taco guy, both food & truck
TheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Christopher
TheRedTac0's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down

LED Tailgate light bar
hopefully finish up my satoshi
Derp the top roof
Old 02-19-2013, 08:25 PM   #6
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sngltrak1 View Post
I need to install my all pro front bumper (its in several pieces) all
Pro front skid plate, change out fog lights, wire up my Offroad lights, and instal a winch....I'll bring my Swiss Army knife/tool and a bag of chips.....sound good??
Quote:
And a can of Pabst (12oz) for whoever helps...

I know who is getting the wrong address!
Old 02-19-2013, 08:26 PM   #7

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRedTac0 View Post
I'm down

LED Tailgate light bar
hopefully finish up my satoshi
Derp the top roof
Read above and post it so i can copy and paste foo
Old 02-19-2013, 08:48 PM   #8
b.prall is on a distinguished road
Name: Brian
b.prall's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOT View Post
Ok so the date is TBA but trying to get a head count and see how many would come out! Please post username/real name/mod you are going to do and if you are going to bring someone. Also going to do a bbq so post up what you are going to bring and no we don't need 5 people to bring chips or soda haha! If you need tools for your mod bring them because I don't have much. BYOB and if your not 21 you will not be drinking at my house! I will update the first post as people post there shit up thanks

Member list

Food/Supplies

Old 02-19-2013, 09:09 PM   #9

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by b.prall View Post
Thank you Sr Updated
Old 02-19-2013, 09:15 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOT View Post
I know who is getting the wrong address!
What?......too much for one day? Lol
Old 02-19-2013, 09:22 PM   #11

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
What?......too much for one day? Lol
No the chips and hipster beer did it ahahaha jk brother
Old 02-19-2013, 11:48 PM   #12
First time Taco
xguntherc is just really nicexguntherc is just really nicexguntherc is just really nicexguntherc is just really nice

Name: Cory
xguntherc's Tacoma Gallery
I might make it depending on what day.

If so I'll be doing a debadge and maybe removing my ugly pinstripe
Old 02-20-2013, 06:32 AM   #13
unpack is on a distinguished road
Name: Carlos
unpack's Tacoma Gallery
Member list

3.Carlos/Cluster Swap finish satoshi.

Food/Supplies

Carlos-Beer and something else.
Old 02-20-2013, 07:36 AM   #14
Douchebaggery Unparalleled
blkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud of

blkdouttaco's Tacoma Gallery
Down. Fuck your copy and paste
Old 02-20-2013, 07:59 AM   #15
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Member list

4. Ryan - going to stare at my truck and smoke menthols

Food/Supplies

Old 02-20-2013, 10:09 AM   #16
steveomalilay is just really nicesteveomalilay is just really nicesteveomalilay is just really nicesteveomalilay is just really nice
Name: steven
steveomalilay's Tacoma Gallery
If I don't work I wanna stop by and chill
Old 02-20-2013, 10:13 AM   #17
Douchebaggery Unparalleled
blkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud of

blkdouttaco's Tacoma Gallery
No.
Old 02-20-2013, 10:42 AM   #18
socal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Diego
socal16's Tacoma Gallery
Member list

4. Ryan - going to stare at my truck and smoke menthols
5. Install cb radio in 4runner & paint drums also maybe install new tundra disc and calipers

Food/Supplies

Diego- cheese and green tea
Old 02-20-2013, 06:39 PM   #19
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: Chad
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Was thinking about pulling the locks out, removing the amber sticker and painting that section green but dunno if I'll be able to wait, lol. I tend to get a little impatient.
Old 02-20-2013, 07:04 PM   #20
if you have to ask, u can't afford it
tacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ray
tacobo670's Tacoma Gallery
I'll bring the real man meat fagets!!