Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

West Side Wednesdays Meet At Red Handed Tattoo

Old 04-24-2013, 02:26 PM   #201
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blkdouttaco View Post
Don't steal my ideas bro.
Lol
Old 04-24-2013, 02:47 PM   #202
Dcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dcpsychobilly's Tacoma Gallery
you should give an extra tw decal to Austin so he passes it on to meself
Old 04-24-2013, 02:52 PM   #203
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcpsychobilly View Post
you should give an extra tw decal to Austin so he passes it on to meself
If i have one left over just hit up Tc Bob!
Old 04-24-2013, 02:53 PM   #204
Dcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dcpsychobilly's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-30-2013, 10:07 PM   #205

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Info Updated If you Have not had Oso Ono Shave Ice yet your missing out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOT View Post

April 24, 2013

On Durango & Flamingo
8665 W Flamingo Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89147

Food By

http://www.sincitywings.com

AND SHAVIE ICE BY

Whats up guys now that it's starting to get nicer out i really want to start getting a big group to tacoma's out to the Shop! Every Wednesday from 8 till late we are going to do a meet. It would be SICK if we could get like 20 trucks to show so we can take up the hole front were everyone is! They always have a Dj spinning music, B-boys rocking, live art, clothes, and now a BAR!

Seeing that it starts at 8pm we always show up at 7:30pm so we can get good spots! Soo whos down!!!! I think this would be a great way to get the Vegas Tacoma guys back in action like before!!! I will continue to update the date if you cant make it this coming week come the next week! This is a great way to have all ages be able to come out and we can still drink beer in the parking lot they are cool with it 21 and older only on the drinking!

You Can Also Get Hooked with a BBT Sticker as show By Opie LOL I also have 6 Stickers left so let me know!

Roll Call
1.Daniel/MOT
2.Ray/tacobo670
3.Chris/blackedouttaco
4.Jeremy/JDMjeremy
5.Sean/Shortbeard
6.Austin/Vegastaco08
7.Andrew/modsquad
8.Beth/Baretaco
9.Carlos/Dcpsychobilly
10.Ryan/Ryguy6291
11.Justin/TacoSherdsn
12.Chris/TheRedTac0
13.Steve/bigdog
Old 05-01-2013, 12:49 PM   #207
Douchebaggery Unparalleled
blkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud of

Name: Christopher
blkdouttaco's Tacoma Gallery
No bump!
Old 05-01-2013, 04:23 PM   #208
BareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beth
BareTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm a no show for this evening. That fire by my work got me sick :-(
Old 05-01-2013, 05:50 PM   #209

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No bump!
I bump you boo buhahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by BareTaco View Post
I'm a no show for this evening. That fire by my work got me sick :-(
Old 05-01-2013, 09:02 PM   #211
Desert Warrior
TX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to behold

Air Force:
Name: SHANE
TX RPO's Tacoma Gallery
how is it?
Old 05-07-2013, 07:46 PM   #212

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Updated!!!!

Quote:
May 7, 2013

On Durango & Flamingo
8665 W Flamingo Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89147

Food By

http://www.fukuburger.com

AND SHAVIE ICE BY

Whats up guys now that it's starting to get nicer out i really want to start getting a big group to tacoma's out to the Shop! Every Wednesday from 8 till late we are going to do a meet. It would be SICK if we could get like 20 trucks to show so we can take up the hole front were everyone is! They always have a Dj spinning music, B-boys rocking, live art, clothes, and now a BAR!

Seeing that it starts at 8pm we always show up at 7:30pm so we can get good spots! Soo whos down!!!! I think this would be a great way to get the Vegas Tacoma guys back in action like before!!! I will continue to update the date if you cant make it this coming week come the next week! This is a great way to have all ages be able to come out and we can still drink beer in the parking lot they are cool with it 21 and older only on the drinking!

You Can Also Get Hooked with a BBT Sticker as show By Opie LOL I also have 6 Stickers left so let me know!

Roll Call
1.Daniel/MOT
2.Ray/tacobo670
3.Chris/blackedouttaco
4.Jeremy/JDMjeremy
5.Sean/Shortbeard
6.Austin/Vegastaco08
7.Andrew/modsquad
8.Beth/Baretaco
9.Carlos/Dcpsychobilly
10.Ryan/Ryguy6291
11.Justin/TacoSherdsn
12.Chris/TheRedTac0
13.Steve/bigdog
Old 05-08-2013, 11:48 AM   #214

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Fixed Roll call who's coming fuku is back and shavie ice what what!!!
Quote:

May 7, 2013

On Durango & Flamingo
8665 W Flamingo Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89147

Food By

http://www.fukuburger.com

AND SHAVIE ICE BY

Roll Call
1.Daniel/MOT
2.Ray/tacobo670
3.Chris/blackedouttaco
4.Jeremy/JDMjeremy
5.Sean/Shortbeard
6.Austin/Vegastaco08
7.Andrew/modsquad
8.Beth/Baretaco
9.Carlos/Dcpsychobilly
10.Ryan/Ryguy6291
11.Justin/TacoShredsn
12.Chris/TheRedTac0
13.Steve/bigdog
Old 05-08-2013, 02:42 PM   #215
blkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud of

As of right now, I'm out, working OT on a flood and 4am start tomorrow...
Old 05-08-2013, 02:52 PM   #216
BareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
As of right now, I'm out, working OT on a flood and 4am start tomorrow...
Flood??? Someone flush too much?
Old 05-08-2013, 02:58 PM   #217
TurtleGuy
modsquad will become famous soon enoughmodsquad will become famous soon enough

Name: Andrew
modsquad's Tacoma Gallery
Although my front end is messed up and my rear suspension has collapsed, I'll be there! So happy Fuku is back!
Old 05-08-2013, 03:07 PM   #218
b.prall is on a distinguished road
Name: Brian
b.prall's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be there too
Old 05-09-2013, 04:06 AM   #219

Quote:
Originally Posted by BareTaco View Post
Flood??? Someone flush too much?

I hope not... It was a main that broke in our storage room, over about $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ that much in TVs...
Old 05-09-2013, 01:47 PM   #220

Quote:
I hope not... It was a main that broke in our storage room, over about $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ that much in TVs...
That's no bueno!!!!!