Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

West Side Wednesdays Meet At Red Handed Tattoo

Old 03-14-2013, 09:37 PM   #41
BareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beth
BareTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOT View Post
Shit was dope tonight thanks for everyone that came out! really good turn out!! Next we we do it again!
Good times, thanks for organizing another good meet-up!
Old 03-14-2013, 09:38 PM   #42
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: Chad
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BareTaco View Post
I liked your shirt! Jameson is one of the best whiskey's ever! That, Bushmills, and Tullamore Dew!!!!
Old 03-14-2013, 09:39 PM   #43
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BareTaco View Post
It was good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiend13 View Post
I liked your shirt! Jameson is one of the best whiskey's ever! That, Bushmills, and Tullamore Dew!!!!
Jameson OVER ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-14-2013, 10:04 PM   #44
BareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Shit was dope tonight thanks for everyone that came out! really good turn out!! Next we we do it again!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiend13 View Post
Thanks! I'm a bit of a connoisseur. The shirt just happened to be a freebie. When I was in Ireland I tried a different whiskey at every place I went. I definitely lean towards the Irish but I also like some Scotch and American whiskeys too. I try not to discriminate!
Old 03-15-2013, 11:33 AM   #45
Douchebaggery Unparalleled
blkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud of

Name: Christopher
blkdouttaco's Tacoma Gallery
I might have my truck back for this one, and if I do, I'm running somebody's Honda over.
Old 03-15-2013, 04:21 PM   #46
JDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeremy
JDMjeremy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blkdouttaco View Post
I might have my truck back for this one, and if I do, I'm running somebody's Honda over.
Hopefully I get to put my coilovers on this weekend and finally the truck will get some attention lol.
Old 03-16-2013, 12:43 PM   #47
Battle Born Tacomas - Founder
VegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud of

Name: Austin
VegasTaco08's Tacoma Gallery
I'm definitely on board for the meet next week. Made sure I get off early for it. Truck will have new wheels/tires/lift by then, so I can show it off!
Old 03-16-2013, 01:31 PM   #48
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
List Updated Who eles is coming!

Quote:
March 20, 2013 7:30pm

Red Hand Tattoo
On Durango & Flamingo
8665 W Flamingo Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89147

HAHA Yes there is a Weight Watchers next door!!

Food By

Nightly EPIC Specials and JAZZ FRIES
http://fukuburger.squarespace.com

Whats up guys now that it's starting to get nicer out i really want to start getting a big group to tacoma's out to my buddies Shop and and Fuku Burger! Every Wednesday from 8 till late they do a meet/car show for all cars, trucks, bikes ext! Its a pretty big event but the owners of Red Hand and Fuku are getting frustrated because its becoming all stupid kids that don't show respect and are fucking it up doing burn outs not buying fuku burger ect! It would be SICK if we could get like 20 trucks to show so we can take up the hole front were everyone is! They always have a Dj spinning music sometimes have B-boys rocking and live art! I know the owner of Red Hand so if i could get a head count of trucks I am sure he would save us spots in front!

Seeing that it starts at 8pm we always show up at 7:30pm so we can get good spots! Soo whos down!!!! I think this would be a great way to get the Vegas Tacoma guys back in action like before!!! I will continue to update the date if you cant make it this coming week come the next week! This is a great way to have all ages be able to come out and we can still drink beer in the parking lot they are cool with it 21 and older only on the drinking!

Roll Call
1.Daniel/MOT
2.Ray/tacobo670
3.Chris/blackedouttaco
4.Jeremy/JDMjeremy
5.Sean/Shortbeard
6.Austin/Vegastaco08
Old 03-18-2013, 03:58 PM   #49

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Fukuburger Truck Just posted this!
I am pissed that stupid fucking kids are the reason why its off for now!
I am not sure if I will be going to the fiat dealer

New schedule is up. Unfortunately, #WestSideWednesday is on indefinite hiatus at Red Handed Tattoo Gallery. There will be security in the lot Wednesday to prevent any loitering. Last weeks noise complaints to Metro from the neighbors about speeding vehicles coming and going from the lot is to blame. It's really disappointing that the few always ruin it for the rest.

In the meantime, Findlay Fiat at the Valley Auto Mall has offered their lot for this week's car meet. Please spread the word if you plan to still meet up on Wednesday. Thanks Here is the schedule... http://fukuburger.com/
Old 03-18-2013, 04:07 PM   #50
JDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Findlay Fiat is almost a land away from Red Handed Tattoo :/
Old 03-18-2013, 04:17 PM   #51

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMjeremy View Post
Findlay Fiat is almost a land away from Red Handed Tattoo :/
Ya fuck that shit I am kinda pissed but just got off the phone with dusty the owner of red handed going to take off afew weeks and come back way better there will be blocked off parking for us and less rice bitchs and more music art food ect! So all in all i guess its cool but still sucks ass that people fuck shit up for the rest of us!
Old 03-18-2013, 04:29 PM   #52

That sucks :-(
Old 03-18-2013, 04:46 PM   #53
VegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud of

Well, we don't have to meet there. I'm sure there are many options. Personally, that's closer to my house, so I'm fine with it, but I can go pretty much anywhere within reason. What's the general consensus, Fuku Burger at the Valley Automall, or meet up somewhere else?
Old 03-18-2013, 05:43 PM   #54

If Findlay Fiat is the final answer I probably won't be attending. Too far to hang out for just a couple hours. I drive past there everyday and I don't see a lot big enough to hold as many people as there was last week....

Just curious, how did Dusty plan on letting less rice burners in? "No Honda" signs? Lol.
Old 03-18-2013, 05:50 PM   #55

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
If Findlay Fiat is the final answer I probably won't be attending. Too far to hang out for just a couple hours. I drive past there everyday and I don't see a lot big enough to hold as many people as there was last week....

Just curious, how did Dusty plan on letting less rice burners in? "No Honda" signs? Lol.

let it chill out for a bit get more security ect I am outnotgoing to a fiat dealer that is bum fuck far lol! I might be down for some places else but idk
Old 03-18-2013, 06:04 PM   #56

Why don't we just meet up at In-N-Out on Trop and I-15 for now? They have a pretty big parking lot in the back, it's relatively central for everyone, and if anybody wants to get a beer afterwards, there are plenty of close places. How's that sound?
Old 03-18-2013, 06:53 PM   #57
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Raising Cane's again since I missed the last one! lol. That sucks about the meets but I can see why it happened though. Most than half of the ricers were douchbags. Did anyone know the kids in the FJ parked next to me? I think one of y'all asked them to not lean on the trucks while they played their video games and one them was like "whatever dude, your fuckin ridiculous" or something like that. I just ignored it. Anyways, I was not expecting it to be that crowded and wanted to check out the tattoo shop cause I love checkin out peoples artwork and what not.
Old 03-18-2013, 07:01 PM   #58

If we go to Canes again there's an In N Out next door..but I guess the location would be more for the west siders lol.

Daniel you're fucking ridiculous for asking other people to not lean on another persons truck!!!!
Old 03-18-2013, 07:26 PM   #59

Quote:
If we go to Canes again there's an In N Out next door..but I guess the location would be more for the west siders lol.

Daniel you're fucking ridiculous for asking other people to not lean on another persons truck!!!!
Which Raising Canes? There's a couple on the west side. I live in Hendo but work on the west side, so driving is no prob. That Red Handed Tattoo place is pretty far west as well.
Old 03-18-2013, 07:39 PM   #60

Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VegasTaco08 View Post
Which Raising Canes? There's a couple on the west side. I live in Hendo but work on the west side, so driving is no prob. That Red Handed Tattoo place is pretty far west as well.
Last one was at the one on Ann and 95. There's a Lazyboy store next to it so it has a huge parking lot next door.