1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

West Side Wednesdays Meet At Red Handed Tattoo

Discussion in 'South West' started by MOT, Mar 7, 2013.

1. Mar 14, 2013 at 9:37 PM
    BareTaco

BareTaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Beth
    Las Vegas
    Vehicle:
    09 PreRunner TRD OR
    Wishlist in the works
    Good times, thanks for organizing another good meet-up!

2. Mar 14, 2013 at 9:38 PM
    Fiend13

Fiend13 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chad
    Waddell/Phoenix area
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD O/R DC Prerunner
    I liked your shirt! Jameson is one of the best whiskey's ever! That, Bushmills, and Tullamore Dew!!!!

3. Mar 14, 2013 at 9:39 PM
    MOT

MOT [OP] Prez of @BattleBornToyotas

Member:
    First Name:
    Daniel
    Las Vegas
    Vehicle:
    08 DB DC 4X4 Sr5 Sport
    Black Housing Head, Custom Retro fit, T-Rex #2 Eyelids 50 inch ToughLight Radius Bar and 2 20 inch Bars behind grill with BAMF mount, T-Rex #2 Eyelids, Custom Vegas Dezert Fab Front Bumper and Rock Sliders,Wet Okole's, WeatherTech Mats, Magnaflow Exhaust, Pro Comp 6 InchStage 2 Lift, K&N Intake,
    It was good!

Jameson OVER ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Mar 14, 2013 at 10:04 PM
    BareTaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Beth
    Las Vegas
    Vehicle:
    09 PreRunner TRD OR
    Wishlist in the works
    Thanks! I'm a bit of a connoisseur. The shirt just happened to be a freebie. When I was in Ireland I tried a different whiskey at every place I went. I definitely lean towards the Irish but I also like some Scotch and American whiskeys too. I try not to discriminate!

5. Mar 15, 2013 at 11:33 AM
    blkdouttaco

blkdouttaco Douchebaggery Unparalleled

Member:
    First Name:
    Christopher
    Derpyville
    Vehicle:
    PreRunner TRD OR 6" PC Stage II
    Stuff, that thing, more stuff.
    I might have my truck back for this one, and if I do, I'm running somebody's Honda over.

6. Mar 15, 2013 at 4:21 PM
    JDMjeremy

JDMjeremy Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeremy
    Las Vegas
    Vehicle:
    12 TRD OR
    Hopefully I get to put my coilovers on this weekend and finally the truck will get some attention lol.

7. Mar 16, 2013 at 12:43 PM
    lvstickers

lvstickers Battle Born Toyotas- Founder

Member:
    First Name:
    Austin
    Henderson, NV
    Vehicle:
    13 MGM 4X4 SR5
    Fox 2.5 Coilovers w/resis and DSC Bilstein 5100s with AAL in rear Total Chaos UCAs Total Chaos LCA Skids 17" Method Standard Wheels Hankook MTs 315/70/17 Custom Prerunner Style Bumper Custom Tire Carrier 30" Toughlight Lightbar Rigid Dually Pods Viair Onboard Air
    I'm definitely on board for the meet next week. Made sure I get off early for it. Truck will have new wheels/tires/lift by then, so I can show it off! :D

8. Mar 16, 2013 at 1:31 PM
    MOT

Member:
    First Name:
    Daniel
    Las Vegas
    Vehicle:
    08 DB DC 4X4 Sr5 Sport
    Black Housing Head, Custom Retro fit, T-Rex #2 Eyelids 50 inch ToughLight Radius Bar and 2 20 inch Bars behind grill with BAMF mount, T-Rex #2 Eyelids, Custom Vegas Dezert Fab Front Bumper and Rock Sliders,Wet Okole's, WeatherTech Mats, Magnaflow Exhaust, Pro Comp 6 InchStage 2 Lift, K&N Intake,
    List Updated Who eles is coming!

9. Mar 18, 2013 at 3:58 PM
    MOT

Member:
    First Name:
    Daniel
    Las Vegas
    Vehicle:
    08 DB DC 4X4 Sr5 Sport
    Fukuburger Truck Just posted this!
    I am pissed that stupid fucking kids are the reason why its off for now!
    I am not sure if I will be going to the fiat dealer

New schedule is up. Unfortunately, #WestSideWednesday is on indefinite hiatus at Red Handed Tattoo Gallery. There will be security in the lot Wednesday to prevent any loitering. Last weeks noise complaints to Metro from the neighbors about speeding vehicles coming and going from the lot is to blame. It's really disappointing that the few always ruin it for the rest.

In the meantime, Findlay Fiat at the Valley Auto Mall has offered their lot for this week's car meet. Please spread the word if you plan to still meet up on Wednesday. Thanks Here is the schedule... http://fukuburger.com/

10. Mar 18, 2013 at 4:07 PM
    JDMjeremy

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeremy
    Las Vegas
    Vehicle:
    12 TRD OR
    Findlay Fiat is almost a land away from Red Handed Tattoo :/

11. Mar 18, 2013 at 4:17 PM
    MOT

Member:
    First Name:
    Daniel
    Las Vegas
    Vehicle:
    08 DB DC 4X4 Sr5 Sport
    Ya fuck that shit I am kinda pissed but just got off the phone with dusty the owner of red handed going to take off afew weeks and come back way better there will be blocked off parking for us and less rice bitchs and more music art food ect! So all in all i guess its cool but still sucks ass that people fuck shit up for the rest of us!:mad:

12. Mar 18, 2013 at 4:29 PM
    BareTaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Beth
    Las Vegas
    Vehicle:
    09 PreRunner TRD OR
    Wishlist in the works
    That sucks :-(

13. Mar 18, 2013 at 4:46 PM
    lvstickers

Member:
    First Name:
    Austin
    Henderson, NV
    Vehicle:
    13 MGM 4X4 SR5
    Fox 2.5 Coilovers w/resis and DSC Bilstein 5100s with AAL in rear Total Chaos UCAs Total Chaos LCA Skids 17" Method Standard Wheels Hankook MTs 315/70/17 Custom Prerunner Style Bumper Custom Tire Carrier 30" Toughlight Lightbar Rigid Dually Pods Viair Onboard Air
    Well, we don't have to meet there. I'm sure there are many options. Personally, that's closer to my house, so I'm fine with it, but I can go pretty much anywhere within reason. What's the general consensus, Fuku Burger at the Valley Automall, or meet up somewhere else?

14. Mar 18, 2013 at 5:43 PM
    JDMjeremy

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeremy
    Las Vegas
    Vehicle:
    12 TRD OR
    If Findlay Fiat is the final answer I probably won't be attending. Too far to hang out for just a couple hours. I drive past there everyday and I don't see a lot big enough to hold as many people as there was last week....

Just curious, how did Dusty plan on letting less rice burners in? "No Honda" signs? Lol.

15. Mar 18, 2013 at 5:50 PM
    MOT

Member:
    First Name:
    Daniel
    Las Vegas
    Vehicle:
    08 DB DC 4X4 Sr5 Sport

let it chill out for a bit get more security ect I am outnotgoing to a fiat dealer that is bum fuck far lol! I might be down for some places else but idk

16. Mar 18, 2013 at 6:04 PM
    lvstickers

Member:
    First Name:
    Austin
    Henderson, NV
    Vehicle:
    13 MGM 4X4 SR5
    Why don't we just meet up at In-N-Out on Trop and I-15 for now? They have a pretty big parking lot in the back, it's relatively central for everyone, and if anybody wants to get a beer afterwards, there are plenty of close places. How's that sound?

17. Mar 18, 2013 at 6:53 PM
    Fiend13

Member:
    First Name:
    Chad
    Waddell/Phoenix area
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD O/R DC Prerunner
    Raising Cane's again since I missed the last one! lol. That sucks about the meets but I can see why it happened though. Most than half of the ricers were douchbags. Did anyone know the kids in the FJ parked next to me? I think one of y'all asked them to not lean on the trucks while they played their video games and one them was like "whatever dude, your fuckin ridiculous" or something like that. I just ignored it. Anyways, I was not expecting it to be that crowded and wanted to check out the tattoo shop cause I love checkin out peoples artwork and what not.

18. Mar 18, 2013 at 7:01 PM
    JDMjeremy

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeremy
    Las Vegas
    Vehicle:
    12 TRD OR
    If we go to Canes again there's an In N Out next door..but I guess the location would be more for the west siders lol.

Daniel you're fucking ridiculous for asking other people to not lean on another persons truck!!!!

19. Mar 18, 2013 at 7:26 PM
    lvstickers

Member:
    First Name:
    Austin
    Henderson, NV
    Vehicle:
    13 MGM 4X4 SR5
    Which Raising Canes? There's a couple on the west side. I live in Hendo but work on the west side, so driving is no prob. That Red Handed Tattoo place is pretty far west as well.

20. Mar 18, 2013 at 7:39 PM
    Fiend13

Member:
    First Name:
    Chad
    Waddell/Phoenix area
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD O/R DC Prerunner
    Last one was at the one on Ann and 95. There's a Lazyboy store next to it so it has a huge parking lot next door.

Products Discussed in

To Top