Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

West Side Wednesdays Meet At Red Handed Tattoo

Old 03-18-2013, 07:40 PM   #61
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiend13 View Post
Raising Cane's again since I missed the last one! lol. That sucks about the meets but I can see why it happened though. Most than half of the ricers were douchbags. Did anyone know the kids in the FJ parked next to me? I think one of y'all asked them to not lean on the trucks while they played their video games and one them was like "whatever dude, your fuckin ridiculous" or something like that. I just ignored it. Anyways, I was not expecting it to be that crowded and wanted to check out the tattoo shop cause I love checkin out peoples artwork and what not.
I was the one that told them to pretty much leave i told them to not lean on truck and that this is not the kids play house lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMjeremy View Post
If we go to Canes again there's an In N Out next door..but I guess the location would be more for the west siders lol.

Daniel you're fucking ridiculous for asking other people to not lean on another persons truck!!!!

i know right its just a 30k truck but they would not understand anyways there mommy and daddy bought them the fj lol

I would be more down for tacos then canes or in-n-out canes is good but in-n-out sucks balls Fiveguys is way better and they have BACON!!! I have not had one i a long time to haha!
Old 03-18-2013, 07:46 PM   #62
Battle Born Tacomas - Founder
VegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud of

Name: Austin
VegasTaco08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOT View Post
I was the one that told them to pretty much leave i told them to not lean on truck and that this is not the kids play house lol

i know right its just a 30k truck but they would not understand anyways there mommy and daddy bought them the fj lol

I would be more down for tacos then canes or in-n-out canes is good but in-n-out sucks balls Fiveguys is way better and they have BACON!!! I have not had one i a long time to haha!
I agree Five Guys and Raising Canes > In-N-Out. Just was trying to come up with a place that has decent food and a large enough parking lot. So should we say same time same day, but raising canes on 95 and Ann instead? Sounds good to me.
Old 03-18-2013, 07:49 PM   #63
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VegasTaco08 View Post
I agree Five Guys and Raising Canes > In-N-Out. Just was trying to come up with a place that has decent food and a large enough parking lot. So should we say same time same day, but raising canes on 95 and Ann instead? Sounds good to me.
I am good on driving to ann i drive all day haha! sorry
Old 03-18-2013, 07:54 PM   #64
VegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I am good on driving to ann i drive all day haha! sorry
What's your suggestion if that's too far?
Old 03-18-2013, 07:55 PM   #65
JDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeremy
JDMjeremy's Tacoma Gallery
I forgot all about tacos el gordo lets make that happen!!!!!
Old 03-18-2013, 07:55 PM   #66
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: Chad
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So Raising Cane's on Ann and 95 is too far? How about Panda Express on Ann and 95? There's a Lazyboy next door and it has a pretty big parking lot!
Old 03-18-2013, 07:56 PM   #67
JDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeremy
JDMjeremy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
He lives far as dick, his opinion is null and void lol.
Old 03-18-2013, 07:58 PM   #68

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I am down for that! Lots of parking out back and its in the dead center of town!

Quote:
So Raising Cane's on Ann and 95 is too far? How about Panda Express on Ann and 95? There's a Lazyboy next door and it has a pretty big parking lot!
ok sure
Old 03-18-2013, 08:00 PM   #69

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
He lives far as dick, his opinion is null and void lol.
I live in a great place away for you ass hats haha! I dont mind driving i do it all day but i am not driving across town for some shit that is down the road! hahaI have a idea i can go to canes on this side and facetime you guys BOOM problem solved!
Old 03-18-2013, 08:00 PM   #70

Quote:
LOL. Yeah, we could just head on over to hit a nap after stuffing our faces.
Old 03-18-2013, 08:02 PM   #71

Quote:
I've never been there, but I never turn down Mexican. Plus I've had Raising Canes a billon times.
Old 03-18-2013, 08:05 PM   #72

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I've never been there, but I never turn down Mexican. Plus I've had Raising Canes a billon times.
Its so dam good i just had it sat night and i want it again!
Old 03-18-2013, 08:06 PM   #73

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Or we could do Komex that shit is BAGING LIKE A BISCUIT
Old 03-18-2013, 08:22 PM   #74

Quote:
Its so dam good i just had it sat night and i want it again!
Lets go here. Which one though? E Charleston or the strip is what I see. Other locations?
Old 03-19-2013, 08:05 AM   #75
Douchebaggery Unparalleled
blkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud of

Name: Christopher
blkdouttaco's Tacoma Gallery
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, what's the plan?
Old 03-19-2013, 09:21 AM   #76

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkdouttaco View Post
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, what's the plan?
My point exactly. The taco place sounds good to me. Is everybody on board with that?
Old 03-19-2013, 10:37 AM   #77
BareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beth
BareTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm a maybe. What time?
Old 03-19-2013, 11:44 AM   #78

Quote:
Originally Posted by BareTaco View Post
I'm a maybe. What time?
I say 8 on Wednesday.
Old 03-19-2013, 01:53 PM   #79
Douchebaggery Unparalleled
blkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud of

Name: Christopher
blkdouttaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BareTaco View Post
I'm a maybe. What time?

^^^ x2
Old 03-19-2013, 02:32 PM   #80

Well I think we should just do it around the same time as the original meet, which was 7:30. Lets just say everybody show up 7:30-8.