Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

West Side Wednesdays Meet At Red Handed Tattoo

Old 03-19-2013, 03:44 PM   #81
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
I am down for tacos wed night 7:30 the strip one is I think in the middle for everyone!
Old 03-19-2013, 06:35 PM   #82
JDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeremy
JDMjeremy's Tacoma Gallery
The strip one is going to be ultra-stoopid-dumb packed on the inside. No chance in hell getting seats for all of us there!!!!
Old 03-19-2013, 09:00 PM   #83
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMjeremy View Post
The strip one is going to be ultra-stoopid-dumb packed on the inside. No chance in hell getting seats for all of us there!!!!
so we eat at the truck beds!!
Old 03-19-2013, 09:08 PM   #84
Desert Warrior
TX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to behold

Air Force:
Name: SHANE
TX RPO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blkdouttaco View Post
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, what's the plan?
this seems to be the norm LOL You can't please everyone... I say make plans then stick with them and hope for the best... then next time pick another location on a different side of town and hope for the best again LOL
Old 03-19-2013, 09:47 PM   #85
Battle Born Tacomas - Founder
VegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud of

Name: Austin
VegasTaco08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TX RPO View Post
this seems to be the norm LOL You can't please everyone... I say make plans then stick with them and hope for the best... then next time pick another location on a different side of town and hope for the best again LOL
Agreed. Somebody is going to hate the time/location/food etc etc etc. lets just pick a place and stick with it, cause getting together is still better than sitting on my ass at home or work haha. Taco place sounds good to me.
Old 03-19-2013, 09:51 PM   #86

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Ok so tomorrow 7:30 tacos El gordo on the strip back parting lot!!! we eat at the trucks if have to and talk shit!!!

1.Daniel
Old 03-19-2013, 09:53 PM   #87
VegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOT View Post
Ok so tomorrow 7:30 tacos El gordo on the strip back parting lot!!! we eat at the trucks if have to and talk shit!!!

1.Daniel
Fuckin A. Again, I'll try to be on time as possible, but I'm in!
Old 03-19-2013, 10:01 PM   #88

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOT View Post

1.Daniel
2.Austin
got one
Old 03-19-2013, 10:31 PM   #89

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
so i guess i will check back tomorrow if only 2 guys going i am going to pass lol
Old 03-20-2013, 01:29 PM   #90

So what's the deal? Is this happening or not? Come on, I want tacos!
Old 03-20-2013, 02:40 PM   #91
Douchebaggery Unparalleled
blkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud of

Name: Christopher
blkdouttaco's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody on the NW side or in general who isn't going to tacos, sushi on the NW side of town is my backup plan, if you wanna join, text me 702.875.1351
Old 03-20-2013, 05:31 PM   #92

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VegasTaco08 View Post
So what's the deal? Is this happening or not? Come on, I want tacos!
We are going still 7:30
Old 03-20-2013, 05:32 PM   #93

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blkdouttaco View Post
Anybody on the NW side or in general who isn't going to tacos, sushi on the NW side of town is my backup plan, if you wanna join, text me 702.875.1351
Booo
Old 03-20-2013, 08:27 PM   #95
JDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeremy
JDMjeremy's Tacoma Gallery
Did it go down?!
Old 03-20-2013, 09:22 PM   #96
Desert Warrior
TX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to behold

Air Force:
TX RPO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMjeremy View Post
Did it go down?!
buaaahahahaaa... i'm guessing not..
Old 03-20-2013, 09:35 PM   #97
BareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beth
BareTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Dan and Ray went to tacos at 7:30. They might be still out.
Old 03-20-2013, 09:52 PM   #98
Desert Warrior

Air Force:
TX RPO's Tacoma Gallery
You mean I missed the bromance Beth? Shucks!!! LOL
Old 03-20-2013, 10:15 PM   #99
BareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beth
BareTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Haha! Other people were with them but yea, you missed it!
Old 03-20-2013, 10:55 PM   #100

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You did but we did not have room for any frontiers anyways
It was a good time Oh and dont be jelly bro you will have one someday!