Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Vegas Decal/Battle Born Tacomas

Old 03-14-2013, 12:18 AM   #21
b.prall is on a distinguished road
Name: Brian
b.prall's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take one in the gray or silver, and how can I go about getting a tw.com one
Old 03-14-2013, 12:27 AM   #22
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by b.prall View Post
I'll take one in the gray or silver, and how can I go about getting a tw.com one
I am going to hopefully be getting some more soon have out the last of the ones I had tonight
Old 03-14-2013, 12:54 AM   #23
b.prall is on a distinguished road
Name: Brian
b.prall's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet, just let me know how much for one and I'll get with you on payment
Old 03-14-2013, 02:18 AM   #24
Battle Born Tacomas - Founder
VegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud of

Name: Austin
VegasTaco08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Got your PM. I'll make arrangements with you to get it to you.
Old 03-14-2013, 07:07 PM   #25
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sweet, just let me know how much for one and I'll get with you on payment
Free 99 broooooo!
Old 03-15-2013, 06:14 PM   #27
VegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoShredsn View Post
Broooo!
Siiiiiccckkkk!!!!! Thanks for posting up, bro!
Old 03-18-2013, 11:14 AM   #28

Anybody else I've given a sticker to, please post a pic to this thread as soon as you can. Thanks! I still have quite a few left, including some white ones. Remember, this first batch is FREE. Get 'em while you can!
Old 03-18-2013, 04:35 PM   #29

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Still waiting on mine jezzzz!
Old 03-18-2013, 04:41 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOT View Post
Still waiting on mine jezzzz!
I'm already GIVING them away! Did you want yours hand delivered on a silver platter as well! Hahaha J/K I'll give it to you on Wednesday night
Old 03-18-2013, 05:53 PM   #31

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VegasTaco08 View Post
I'm already GIVING them away! Did you want yours hand delivered on a silver platter as well! Hahaha J/K I'll give it to you on Wednesday night
Yes but the plater is not needed Wed night is a no go!!
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...ed-tattoo.html
Old 03-18-2013, 06:44 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOT View Post
Yes but the plater is not needed Wed night is a no go!!
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...ed-tattoo.html
Yeah, I saw your post. Total bullshit, but I say we just meet somewhere else until it opens back up. I proposed In-N-Out on Trop and I-15 as an idea for now. Plenty of parking in the back, and if anybody wants grab a drink afterwards, there's lots of places nearby to go.
Old 03-19-2013, 12:31 AM   #33
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Austin I'd like a white one if you got one, if not gray.
Old 03-20-2013, 02:30 PM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Wheelin4Banger View Post
Austin I'd like a white one if you got one, if not gray.
In the mail. I'd imagine it'll be there by Friday.
Old 03-21-2013, 12:12 PM   #35
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
In the mail. I'd imagine it'll be there by Friday.
Thanks Austin.
I'll post a pic here once I get it on.
Old 03-24-2013, 07:45 PM   #36
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Here ya go
Attached Thumbnails
Vegas Decal/Battle Born Tacomas-image.jpg  
Old 03-24-2013, 07:50 PM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWreck View Post
Here ya go
Right on! Thanks man. I see you've swapped out your other decals as well. Truck looks sick! Thanks for reppin' at Mint 400!
Old 03-24-2013, 08:33 PM   #38
Hug balls bitch
big dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
big dog's Tacoma Gallery
i would love one i know im being a pain but i would rather have a cut out one in red if you can put that together i would be willing to pay for it. i guess i brought back up this sticker thing while you were gone and it was like beating a dead horse lol so i gave up
Old 03-24-2013, 08:56 PM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by big dog View Post
i would love one i know im being a pain but i would rather have a cut out one in red if you can put that together i would be willing to pay for it. i guess i brought back up this sticker thing while you were gone and it was like beating a dead horse lol so i gave up
Hahaha, dude I hear ya. I brought it up about two years ago, and no body could make up their minds on how they wanted it to look. So finally I just said F-it, made my own, and I decided to give it away for free to those who would so graciously display it.

I am actually working on a die cut one right now, because that seems to be the direction everyone wants to go in. Because the font on the current sticker is so fragmented, nobody will die cut it for me. Should have a prototype of the new one tomorrow or Tuesday, and when I do I'll post it on here. Also, I could certainly make a red one for you when they get printed.
Old 03-24-2013, 09:01 PM   #40

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hahaha, dude I hear ya. I brought it up about two years ago, and no body could make up their minds on how they wanted it to look. So finally I just said F-it, made my own, and I decided to give it away for free to those who would so graciously display it.

I am actually working on a die cut one right now, because that seems to be the direction everyone wants to go in. Because the font on the current sticker is so fragmented, nobody will die cut it for me. Should have a prototype of the new one tomorrow or Tuesday, and when I do I'll post it on here. Also, I could certainly make a red one for you when they get printed.
I would rock one for sure if its like this any not so big white is the best imo so it goes with the tw sticker i still have 2 tw one for you and the other one anyone can have