Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Vegas Decal/Battle Born Tacomas

Old 03-24-2013, 09:01 PM   #41
Hug balls bitch
big dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
big dog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VegasTaco08 View Post
Hahaha, dude I hear ya. I brought it up about two years ago, and no body could make up their minds on how they wanted it to look. So finally I just said F-it, made my own, and I decided to give it away for free to those who would so graciously display it.

I am actually working on a die cut one right now, because that seems to be the direction everyone wants to go in. Because the font on the current sticker is so fragmented, nobody will die cut it for me. Should have a prototype of the new one tomorrow or Tuesday, and when I do I'll post it on here. Also, I could certainly make a red one for you when they get printed.

Old 03-24-2013, 09:58 PM   #42
Battle Born Tacomas - Founder
VegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud of

Name: Austin
VegasTaco08's Tacoma Gallery
Here's what the new die cut one will look like. There will be a very small black border around the letters in order to die cut them, so this wouldn't work on a painted surface (unless it's painted black).

Old 03-24-2013, 10:18 PM   #43
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Here's what the new die cut one will look like. There will be a very small black border around the letters in order to die cut them, so this wouldn't work on a painted surface (unless it's painted black).

is it going to be huge? why does there have to be a border? just asking they should be able to cut that on a plotter
Old 03-24-2013, 10:35 PM   #44
VegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOT View Post
is it going to be huge? why does there have to be a border? just asking they should be able to cut that on a plotter
Mine will be the same size, but I'll make a small one for you The reason there is going to be a small border is that the machine cannot cut out the small pieces that have been taken out of the letters. If I used a straight block letter font, it would be fine, but I think that is boring. Seriously, if you put it on your window, you won't even notice it. I'm talking like 1-2mm for the border. Where are you planning on putting the sticker?
Old 03-24-2013, 10:48 PM   #45
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Mine will be the same size, but I'll make a small one for you The reason there is going to be a small border is that the machine cannot cut out the small pieces that have been taken out of the letters. If I used a straight block letter font, it would be fine, but I think that is boring. Seriously, if you put it on your window, you won't even notice it. I'm talking like 1-2mm for the border. Where are you planning on putting the sticker?
word sounds good on my back window i think idk until i see it in my hand really
Old 03-25-2013, 11:07 PM   #46
b.prall is on a distinguished road
Name: Brian
b.prall's Tacoma Gallery
Battle born tacomas

Here's mine

Sorry for the upside down pic some how it uploaded it upside down
Attached Thumbnails
Vegas Decal/Battle Born Tacomas-image.jpg  
Old 03-25-2013, 11:42 PM   #47
Hug balls bitch
big dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

big dog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I would rock one for sure if its like this any not so big white is the best imo so it goes with the tw sticker i still have 2 tw one for you and the other one anyone can have

Ill take the other one
Old 03-26-2013, 01:00 AM   #48
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Austin.
The Northern version
Old 03-26-2013, 02:59 AM   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by b.prall View Post
Here's mine

Sorry for the upside down pic some how it uploaded it upside down
Thanks for posting, man! Looks great!
Old 03-26-2013, 03:01 AM   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Wheelin4Banger View Post
Thanks Austin.
The Northern version
I like how you curved the edges, gives it a different look. I need to make some No. NV stickers and mail them to you to distribute accordingly. I'm working on a die cut, so when I get it all wrapped up, I'll send you some that say No. NV instead of So. NV. Thanks for posting!
Old 03-26-2013, 03:26 AM   #51
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I like how you curved the edges, gives it a different look. I need to make some No. NV stickers and mail them to you to distribute accordingly. I'm working on a die cut, so when I get it all wrapped up, I'll send you some that say No. NV instead of So. NV. Thanks for posting!
I'll gladly distribute them for you up here, and I hope to get one of these for you.

Just say no to the Californication of Nevada!
Old 03-26-2013, 04:30 PM   #52

The Die Cut Decal is off the press, and I think it looks great! Now, I kinda lied about the black border; it is bigger than I said it would be. However, I still think it looks really good. Let me know what you guys think! Obviously, I have already given many of you the original stickers. If you want to keep that one, great! If you want to switch it up for one of these Die Cuts, that is fine as well. However, I will only be giving away a small number of these because they are about twice as much to print. So give me an idea of how many of you would want one of these instead and that will let me know how many to order. I would not have pursued this, but I know many of you are more keen to a Die Cut, so I made one just for those folks!

Old 03-26-2013, 05:03 PM   #53
Hug balls bitch

big dog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
The Die Cut Decal is off the press, and I think it looks great! Now, I kinda lied about the black border; it is bigger than I said it would be. However, I still think it looks really good. Let me know what you guys think! Obviously, I have already given many of you the original stickers. If you want to keep that one, great! If you want to switch it up for one of these Die Cuts, that is fine as well. However, I will only be giving away a small number of these because they are about twice as much to print. So give me an idea of how many of you would want one of these instead and that will let me know how many to order. I would not have pursued this, but I know many of you are more keen to a Die Cut, so I made one just for those folks!

Hell yeah I'm down with that you got any in red if not ill take white hit me up
Old 03-26-2013, 10:29 PM   #54

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

WANT ME ME ME PICK ME!!!! I will trade yo haha
Old 03-26-2013, 10:34 PM   #55

Quote:
WANT ME ME ME PICK ME!!!! I will trade yo haha
Hahaha awesome. I knew you'd like it
Old 03-26-2013, 10:48 PM   #56
Lateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant future

Lateralus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I like that! Good job!

Now how do it get one?
Old 03-26-2013, 10:55 PM   #57

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by big dog View Post
Ill take the other one
How about you fix my wife's tires 100% then we can talk!!
Old 03-26-2013, 10:56 PM   #58

Quote:
How about you fix my wife's tires 100% then we can talk!!
Huh? Hey save this for the BS thread. Don't be jackin my thread haha JK
Old 03-26-2013, 10:59 PM   #59

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Wheelin4Banger View Post
I'll gladly distribute them for you up here, and I hope to get one of these for you.

Just say no to the Californication of Nevada!
Not a fan of this sticker just because it looks like my state that i love is getting fucked in the ass
Old 03-26-2013, 10:59 PM   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
I like that! Good job!

Now how do it get one?
I'm taking them to press this week. You want a white one?